Smoking Gun....

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
Missing Trillions

Rumsfeld Buries Admission of Missing 2+ Trillion Dollars in 9/10/01 Press Conference

On September 10, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for. Rumsfeld stated: "According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions." According to a report by the Inspector General, the Pentagon cannot account for 25 percent of what it spends. 1 2

Such a disclosure normally might have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the attack on New York City and Washington in the morning would assure that the story remained buried. To the trillions already missing from the coffers, an obedient Congress terrorized by anthrax attacks would add billions more in appropriations to fight the "War on Terror."

The Comptroller of the Pentagon at the time of the attack was Dov Zakheim, who was appointed in May of 2001. Before becoming the Pentagon's money-manager, he was an executive at System Planning Corporation, a defense contractor specializing in electronic warfare technologies including remote-controlled aircraft systems. 3 4 Zakheim is a member of the Project for a New American Century and participated in the creation of its 2000 position paper Rebuilding America's Defenses which called for "a New Pearl Harbor." 5

Estimates of the sums of money missing vary wildly. A 2003 report put the amount missing at "more than a trillion dollars." 6

• Banned
Damn, I'm still trying to figure out exactly how a Jew with dual Israeli/U.S. citizenship was appointed head of the Pentagon budget??? How is this even possible???? Nooooooo....Jews don't wield a disproportionate influence over our government...what a silly idea...

Damn, I'm still trying to figure out exactly how a Jew with dual Israeli/U.S. citizenship was appointed head of the Pentagon budget??? How is this even possible???? Nooooooo....Jews don't wield a disproportionate influence over our government...what a silly idea...
I said in another thread of yours that it was because of ZOG. Live with it. And if Cheney and the other guy got the money, it was less than Arafart stole from his people.

• Banned
Arafat worked indirectly for Israel....even his own people detested the thug and opportunist---that is why I find it hilarious that most Jews still haven't caught on...talk about slow on the uptake!! sheeesh
as for ZOG, the evidence is beyond debate...can any of us imagine a Pentagon Comptroller with dual British/American citizenship??? SO convenient that our studious media doesn't report these things...Americans just might get the wrong idea...

Missing Trillions

Rumsfeld Buries Admission of Missing 2+ Trillion Dollars in 9/10/01 Press Conference

On September 10, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for. Rumsfeld stated: "According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions." According to a report by the Inspector General, the Pentagon cannot account for 25 percent of what it spends. 1 2

Such a disclosure normally might have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the attack on New York City and Washington in the morning would assure that the story remained buried. To the trillions already missing from the coffers, an obedient Congress terrorized by anthrax attacks would add billions more in appropriations to fight the "War on Terror."

The Comptroller of the Pentagon at the time of the attack was Dov Zakheim, who was appointed in May of 2001. Before becoming the Pentagon's money-manager, he was an executive at System Planning Corporation, a defense contractor specializing in electronic warfare technologies including remote-controlled aircraft systems. 3 4 Zakheim is a member of the Project for a New American Century and participated in the creation of its 2000 position paper Rebuilding America's Defenses which called for "a New Pearl Harbor." 5

Estimates of the sums of money missing vary wildly. A 2003 report put the amount missing at "more than a trillion dollars." 6
The Jewish butler did it!!!

Arafat worked indirectly for Israel....even his own people detested the thug and opportunist---that is why I find it hilarious that most Jews still haven't caught on...talk about slow on the uptake!! sheeesh
as for ZOG, the evidence is beyond debate...can any of us imagine a Pentagon Comptroller with dual British/American citizenship??? SO convenient that our studious media doesn't report these things...Americans just might get the wrong idea...
Everybody knows about ZOG. They just don't dwell on it.

I just finished reading The Protocols of the Elders of ZOG.

I just finished reading The Protocols of the Elders of ZOG.
Send me a copy and one to Skitt in Bellevue.

Rumsfeld Buries Admission of Missing 2+ Trillion Dollars in 9/10/01 Press Conference On September 10, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for. Rumsfeld stated: "According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions." According to a report by the Inspector General, the Pentagon cannot account for 25 percent of what it spends. 1 2 Such a disclosure normally might have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the attack on New York City and Washington in the morning would assure that the story remained buried. To the trillions already missing from the coffers, an obedient Congress terrorized by anthrax attacks would add billions more in appropriations to fight the "War on Terror."
The Comptroller of the Pentagon at the time of the attack was Dov Zakheim, who was appointed in May of 2001. Before becoming the Pentagon's money-manager, he was an executive at System Planning Corporation, a defense contractor specializing in electronic warfare technologies including remote-controlled aircraft systems. 3 4 Zakheim is a member of the Project for a New American Century and participated in the creation of its 2000 position paper Rebuilding America's Defenses which called for "a New Pearl Harbor." 5 Estimates of the sums of money missing vary wildly. A 2003 report put the amount missing at "more than a trillion dollars." 6
allah akbar.

Forum List

Back