Urgent Appeal to Board Jews

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
At the risk of sounding needlessly melodramatic, the phrase "I just died laughing" has taken on rather literal dimension in the last several years as many a soul who are blissfully laughing themselves silly have actually set off heart attacks in the process....although I have expressed my sincere gratitude to each of the mindless, deeply dishonest, fanatically bigoted Jews who trigger these laughter spasms---Sprayit, HouseFly, and MJ leap immediately to mind---I must ask for a measure of moderation given the inherent risk of gut-busting, pants-peeing, raucous bouts of uncontrollable laughter...its akin to watching Richard Pryor after several hits of Nitrous Oxide...and then tuning into a Three Stooges marathon....don't get me wrong here, I doubt that anyone else could possibly generate such belly laughs out of sheer belligerent stupidity, shameless hypocrisy, and studied historical illiteracy...watch it now you Zio-chumps, I'm delicate:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
At the risk of sounding needlessly melodramatic, the phrase "I just died laughing" has taken on rather literal dimension in the last several years as many a soul who are blissfully laughing themselves silly have actually set off heart attacks in the process....although I have expressed my sincere gratitude to each of the mindless, deeply dishonest, fanatically bigoted Jews who trigger these laughter spasms---Sprayit, HouseFly, and MJ leap immediately to mind---I must ask for a measure of moderation given the inherent risk of gut-busting, pants-peeing, raucous bouts of uncontrollable laughter...its akin to watching Richard Pryor after several hits of Nitrous Oxide...and then tuning into a Three Stooges marathon....don't get me wrong here, I doubt that anyone else could possibly generate such belly laughs out of sheer belligerent stupidity, shameless hypocrisy, and studied historical illiteracy...watch it now you Zio-chumps, I'm delicate:lol:
I'm not a member of the tribe but thanks for the compliment. I'm a reformed ex-Assembly of God Holy Roller since I found out I descended from Manessah. Now my religion is eclectic. Oh, and I support the Tribe of Judah. Maybe thats where you made your mistake. Not to worry.

Urgent appeal to those in Bellevue's mental ward -- see if you can get more sessions with your psychiatrist. It is evident that you desperately need them. It certainly looks like Schizo didn't like MJB saying that Schizo entertains us so Schizo had to come back with more dramatics lile the Drama Queen that he is. If's a shame that they don't give him a pass so that he can drag his soapbox with him and entertain the passengers in Grand Central Station.

jt2

Urgent appeal to those in Bellevue's mental ward -- see if you can get more sessions with your psychiatrist. It is evident that you desperately need them. It certainly looks like Schizo didn't like MJB saying that Schizo entertains us so Schizo had to come back with more dramatics lile the Drama Queen that he is. If's a shame that they don't give him a pass so that he can drag his soapbox with him and entertain the passengers in Grand Central Station.

jt2
Isn't Bellvue a nice Hotel with lots of white padded rooms? I heard the waitresses dress up as sexy nurses and keep walking around with cocktail glasses filled with amazing drugs.

Was that English?:confused:

Both Laughter and sex are supportive of health in righteous people as is wine. But all three are poison to the evil persons of the world

SunDowner has terrible vocabulary, so he resorts to using a thesauras to make him sound like an intellectual. But don't let that fool you, he is nothing but a Jew hating monkey. He has yet to provide any evidence that Israel stole the land from the 'Palesejordanians'.

SunDowner has terrible vocabulary, so he resorts to using a thesauras to make him sound like an intellectual. But don't let that fool you, he is nothing but a Jew hating monkey. He has yet to provide any evidence that Israel stole the land from the 'Palesejordanians'.

toastman, do you recognize that you just succeeded in actually undercutting your mindless insult in the very same sentence you astonishing product of inbreeding..??? I really don't require a thesaurus idiot---but sincere gratitude for the compliment...what a typical little Zionist spin-monkey you are...."Palesjordanians"???? I'll bet you came up with that one all by yourself as you pondered the history of the region that so obviously eludes you. But if you are interested enough in the subject of Palestinian land title to present day Israel, there are these foreign things called ( history books ) and they generally keep them in places called libraries....don't be frightened of the unknown...find someone who can explain the rest to you---preferably in monosyllables...owwwwwwwwww my tummy hurts from laughing...

toastman, do you recognize that you just succeeded in actually undercutting your mindless insult in the very same sentence you astonishing product of inbreeding..??? I really don't require a thesaurus idiot---but sincere gratitude for the compliment...what a typical little Zionist spin-monkey you are...."Palesjordanians"???? I'll bet you came up with that one all by yourself as you pondered the history of the region that so obviously eludes you. But if you are interested enough in the subject of Palestinian land title to present day Israel, there are these foreign things called ( history books ) and they generally keep them in places called libraries....don't be frightened of the unknown...find someone who can explain the rest to you---preferably in monosyllables...owwwwwwwwww my tummy hurts from laughing...

hitlersuicide.gif

Follow your leader.

hitlersuicide.gif

Follow your leader.
Post of the day!

A person who constantly claims that he is laughing too much as Skitt is always telling us either is lying or has a screw loose. The readers can t ake their pick.

jt2

you omitted a viable third-option: I actually ( do ) laugh myself silly because you Zionists are the dumbest most belligerent, illiterate, simplistic fools imaginable...do you honestly believe that you can foist your smarmy agenda on us simply by virtue of saying "we are Jews"....'we survived the holocaust"....we are above gentle law and ethics"....we inhere a god-given exclusion from the considerations that might otherwise apply to Gentiles----we are the chosen!!!" GET THE FLOCK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!

Forum List

Back