Smith trying to get Trump convicted before election, says Attorney Jonathan Turley

This blows me away

But why should it? I should be used to the childish, un-American, demonic, anti-Christ BS of the left.

from site

If the justices get involved, they would have an opportunity to rule for the first time on whether ex-presidents enjoy immunity from prosecution. Justice Department policy prohibits the indictment of a sitting president.

Elsewhere from site:

Trump lawyers, meanwhile, have said he cannot be charged for actions that fell within his official duties as president — a claim that prosecutors have vigorously rejected.

Comment:

It says "Trump cannot be charged for actions that fell within his official duties as president."

isn't it part of a president's duties to uphold the Constitution?

Election laws were violated in the last election, laws written in the US Constitution which states that the state legislators have control over election places, times and procedures. Yet, last time, governors and others usurped the state legislatures.
The stupidest thing about that strategy is that every vote he does get is from WE THE PEOPLE and no law stands about WE THE PEOPLE according to the Constitution., It is like jury nullification which maybe I've mentioned to you before but you don't know what it is

And I am not a Trumper,just someone that hates ignorant people posing as intelligent.

1702673477036.png

More baseless claims you cannot argue...
We watched it... how would you like it if some chick with a grudge accused you of rape with zero evidence from 30 years ago... and some biased jury convicted you?...
Its wrong and I've never seen anything like this before Trump won...

The stupidest thing about that strategy is that every vote he does get is from WE THE PEOPLE and no law stands about WE THE PEOPLE according to the Constitution., It is like jury nullification which maybe I've mentioned to you before but you don't know what it is

And I am not a Trumper,just someone that hates ignorant people posing as intelligent.

View attachment 873623
You don't get to vote on whether or not Trump is a felon. Sorry.

We watched it... how would you like it if some chick with a grudge accused you of rape with zero evidence from 30 years ago... and some biased jury convicted you?...
Its wrong and I've never seen anything like this before Trump won...
No arguments, there. Just baseless claims reserved for the orange god.

I think it is in the public interest that Donald's trials be resolved before the election, so that the American people can make an informed decision, and one that isn't tainted by an ongoing criminal procedure.
Really? So you would vote for Trump if he's acquitted?

Forum List

Back