Smith trying to get Trump convicted before election, says Attorney Jonathan Turley

If these folks are allowed to incarcerate the leading opposition candidate for POTUS, America is over. The chances are actually quite good that if after everything else these Marxists have done or attempted, they actually convict him and put him in prison, he's apt to win by a landslide. What then?

They have it setup now to rig tens of millions of votes in the final key states to implement permanent majority. It matters not who runs. The Gloabal kabal will pick the CEO of USA. How much "OVER" can America be?

Last edited:
That's not an argument at all. You cannot argue that the cases are bogus. Nor will you. Just a bunch of vapid, whiny claims.
Yes they are bogus but that wasn't my point... my point was this persecution of Trump which is meant to keep him from winning is actually helping him win... try a reading comprehension class...

Yes they are bogus but that wasn't my point... my point was this persecution of Trump which is meant to keep him from winning is actually helping him win... try a reading comprehension class...
I don't care what idiotic point you imagined you made. I care about you assertions regarding the cases. And will continue to expose you both for knowing Jack shit about them and for having zero arguments to back up your claims about them.

No evidence of sexual abuse... just repeating a lie isn't truth..
A jury found the Cry Baby Loser to be a sexual abuser in a court of law, and he has he been indicted on 91 felony counts in four legal venues.

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse

But a Biden will go to jail this year or next... that family has made millions off of Joe making promises around the world...

House GOP's impeachment witnesses say no evidence that Biden committed a crime

Please provide a list of all criminal indictments against the President, all convictions, and all high crimes and misdemeanors of which he has been accused.

A jury found the Cry Baby Loser to be a sexual abuser in a court of law, and he has he been indicted on 91 felony counts in four legal venues.

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse

House GOP's impeachment witnesses say no evidence that Biden committed a crime

Please provide a list of all criminal indictments against the President, all convictions, and all high crimes and misdemeanors of which he has been accused.
That bitch lied her ass off she presented zero evidence...

no . smith wants to take away trumps ability to stall endlessly with petty ante questions. or even better, smith is giving trump the opportunity to clear himself before election day. an innocent man would want that. and

"the people have a right to know if their president is a crook." r m nixon
penny ante, huh?

penny ante, huh?
if an ex president is immune from prosecution, bill clinton ( more than aggrueved by trumps shit about bill's wife, ) could ask trump to choose weapons. and end this threat forever. he ain't.

The verdict of a jury of his peers matters.

Your inability to handle it does not.
It didn't stop him or his momentum in fact it helped him... some chick said Trump raped her in a changing room decades ago and produced no evidence?... the people know many of our courts hate Trump and this was just one more example...
The people don't like what they are watching....

if an ex president is immune from prosecution, bill clinton ( more than aggrueved by trumps shit about bill's wife, ) could ask trump to choose weapons. and end this threat forever. he ain't.
Wow. You should really do at least a tiny bit of homework on presidential immunity before posting in this thread.

Forum List

Back