Smith trying to get Trump convicted before election, says Attorney Jonathan Turley

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

This blows me away

But why should it? I should be used to the childish, un-American, demonic, anti-Christ BS of the left.

from site

If the justices get involved, they would have an opportunity to rule for the first time on whether ex-presidents enjoy immunity from prosecution. Justice Department policy prohibits the indictment of a sitting president.

Elsewhere from site:

Trump lawyers, meanwhile, have said he cannot be charged for actions that fell within his official duties as president — a claim that prosecutors have vigorously rejected.

Comment:

It says "Trump cannot be charged for actions that fell within his official duties as president."

isn't it part of a president's duties to uphold the Constitution?

Election laws were violated in the last election, laws written in the US Constitution which states that the state legislators have control over election places, times and procedures. Yet, last time, governors and others usurped the state legislatures.

Last edited:
No liberal ever reacts to that little factoid mentioned by yours truly in OP

namely that the US Constitution says that it is the state legislatures that have control over election places, laws, rules and procedures, yet governors and others usurped that role in the last election, thereby violating the US Constitution they swore to uphold.

IMO

case freaking closed

The left is saying in effect that Trump (or any president) should not have an interest in trying to prevent the above from happening or doing anything to ameliorate the situation when it does happen-- not only in 2020 but ever again.

What a bunch of sicko, un-American, criminal-minded *&^%$

FASCISTS

And the taxpayers have to fund these creeps :oops:

Last edited:

This blows me away

But why should it? I should be used to the childish, un-American, demonic, anti-Christ BS of the left.

from site

If the justices get involved, they would have an opportunity to rule for the first time on whether ex-presidents enjoy immunity from prosecution. Justice Department policy prohibits the indictment of a sitting president.

Elsewhere from site:

Trump lawyers, meanwhile, have said he cannot be charged for actions that fell within his official duties as president — a claim that prosecutors have vigorously rejected.

Comment:

It says "Trump cannot be charged for actions that fell within his official duties as president."

Election laws were violated in the last election, laws written in the US Constitution which states that the state legislators have control over election places, times and procedures. Yet, last time, governors and others usurped the state legislatures.
God has forsaken Donald Trump.

If these folks are allowed to incarcerate the leading opposition candidate for POTUS, America is over. The chances are actually quite good that if after everything else these Marxists have done or attempted, they actually convict him and put him in prison, he's apt to win by a landslide. What then?

This blows me away

from site

Elsewhere from site:

Comment:

Which laws in the Constitution were violated in the last election?

No liberal ever reacts to that little factoid mentioned by yours truly in OP

namely that the US Constitution says that it is the state legislatures that have control over election places, laws, rules and procedures, yet governors and others usurped that role in the last election, thereby violating the US Constitution they swore to uphold.

IMO

case freaking closed
The Supreme Court does not agree with your interpretation of the electors clause.

So it’s not a fact. It’s an opinion and an irrelevant one.

This blows me away

from site

Elsewhere from site:

Comment:

Turley is off his rocker.

This blows me away

No shit? Did turley just figure this out now?

Lol. What a clown.

from site

Do you really believe that former presidents are immune from prosecution? Lol. Banana republic much?

Does that mean Biden would be able to walk up to Trump and shoot him in the face and there is nothing anyone can do? Ever?

Lol.

Elsewhere from site:

Comment:

Violating the law is not an official duty of the president.

Yes. Trump is not charged with supporting the constitution.

If election laws were broken then charge those people. It doesn't give someone else permission to break the law.

Forum List

Back