HE’S SHOT: A Confused Joe Biden Reads Answer to Reporter’s Question Directly From Script (VIDEO)

Confused right out of the gate. Zelenskyy was right next to him as the Usurper read his answer to a reporter’s question directly from a script in front of him. How embarrassing and pathetic.

Johnson wants clarity on Ukraine's strategy to win the war. Well, here ya go Mikey, you no good pissant, two faced fucktwit:

Beat Putin's war machine back to the Russia which can't happen without U.S. military aid that you bitched about 2 years ago claiming that Biden was slow to provide, you right wing "god loving" asswipe.

This Country is in the hands of a bunch of psychopaths like Johnson & J.D. Vance who think Putin's not that bad of a guy.

• Banned
Johnson wants clarity on Ukraine's strategy to win the war. Well, here ya go Mikey, you no good pissant, two faced fucktwit.

Beat Putin's war machine back to the Russia which can't happen without U.S. military aid that you bitched about 2 years ago claiming that Biden was slow to provide, you right wing "god loving" asswipe.

This Country is in the hands of a bunch of psychopaths like Johnson & J.D. Vance who think Putin's not that bad of a guy.
Zelenskyy needs to be cut off now, period. Johnson and Vance are straight up American patriots.

Zelenskyy needs to be cut off now, period. Johnson and Vance are straight up American patriots.
Idiot, you think cutting off Zelensky is going to solve the border issue? You think cutting aid to Ukraine & getting concessions from Dems on the border is going to solve the border issue?

Sure you do. Because you're a moron who doesn't realize that Johnson & Trump party loyalists are feeding you a line of shit. They're using the border to fuck Zelensky & the citizens of Ukraine, you moron. Who made Johnson an expert on war strategy? Did he graduate from West Point military academy, Annapolis? And I wouldn't trust him or Vance either if he WAS given any intel on Ukraine's war plans.

Idiot, you think cutting off Zelensky is going to solve the border issue? You think cutting aid to Ukraine & getting concessions from Dems on the border is going to solve the border issue?

Sure you do. Because you're a moron who doesn't realize that Johnson & Trump party loyalists are feeding you a line of shit. They're using the border to fuck Zelensky & the citizens of Ukraine, you moron. Who made Johnson an expert on war strategy? Did he graduate from West Point military academy, Annapolis? And I wouldn't trust him or Vance either if he WAS given any intel on Ukraine's war plans.
Once again this pea brain misses the point.

We care about our border more than the Ukraine border, Vermin.

Johnson wants clarity on Ukraine's strategy to win the war. Well, here ya go Mikey, you no good pissant, two faced fucktwit:

Ah, you mad bro that the only way they're going to get American taxpayer money, is to treat our border just as important as Ukraine's?

Sure you do. Like when you went apeshit claimimg Biden was slow to provide aid to Ukraine, asshanger?
I did?

Thats quite a charge there, Vermin.

I assume you have links lined up to my posts saying that,right?

Let’s see them.

GO!

Oh wait, were you just being your normal lying sack of vermin shit?

If so, never mind…….we won’t wait for your links.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No but Joe Biden got into it with Corn Pop, I'm sure that qualifies him.

WEF/Democrats don't believe Biden is calling the shots and they are lying when they say they do.

The WEF is calling thr shots in Washington. That's who the democrats are loyal to.

Democrats = WEF

Forum List

Back