Smith trying to get Trump convicted before election, says Attorney Jonathan Turley

Nobody wants to hear a grown man whine.
Hey... if you make a claim that no one can find evidence of you will be asked to provide it... this happens all the time with you... so eventually no one will take you serious not even your fellow libtards....

Hey... if you make a claim that no one can find evidence of you will be asked to provide it... this happens all the time with you... so eventually no one will take you serious not even your fellow libtards....
It's the same post to which you responded, about the testimony.

You got rabid and fell on your face again. Stop that.

Please do. Reading your rank ignorance literally hurts.
if i put you on ignore, you will still see my rank ignorance and i can continue to see the identical responses of your troll army to stay up on current nut job propaganda.

i just won't have to listen to your ignorant answers to my questions..

out

if i put you on ignore, you will still see my rank ignorance and i can continue to see the identical responses of your troll army to stay up on current nut job propaganda.

i just won't have to listen to your ignorant answers to my questions..

out
Nah. It's a two way street. TIme is too precious to waste on ignorant and arrogant posters.

Have a blessed life.

You shouldn't have either.
But PROVE it and show us the prices of 'coffee' and 'donuts' over a period of time and PROVE that they are still increasing in price, by 4%.
Prove?

To you?

Not likely.

I have a better idea.

Why don't you just go to Dunkin and get the $10 donut deal?

if presidents can not be prosecuted and if ex presidents have immunity, can't biden just shoot the bastard? it would sure save a lot of the considerable price of justice, and may be what the founders had in mind.

i imagine quite a bit of self censorship occurs in a society as alien to ours as enlightenment america. alexander hamilton's most important free speech right was to choose a weapon.
And then a patriot would shoot Biden then Harris. Pretty soon we have open season on democrats. Yay.

And then a patriot would shoot Biden then Harris. Pretty soon we have open season on democrats. Yay.
only the president would have immunity in trump's vision of an alternate america.. your patriot would be prosecuted , but probably pardoned by trumpjr48 , just before his demise at the hands of zombie jimmy carter.

Forum List

Back