Smith trying to get Trump convicted before election, says Attorney Jonathan Turley

This blows me away

But why should it? I should be used to the childish, un-American, demonic, anti-Christ BS of the left.

from site

If the justices get involved, they would have an opportunity to rule for the first time on whether ex-presidents enjoy immunity from prosecution. Justice Department policy prohibits the indictment of a sitting president.

Elsewhere from site:

Trump lawyers, meanwhile, have said he cannot be charged for actions that fell within his official duties as president — a claim that prosecutors have vigorously rejected.

Comment:

It says "Trump cannot be charged for actions that fell within his official duties as president."

isn't it part of a president's duties to uphold the Constitution?

Election laws were violated in the last election, laws written in the US Constitution which states that the state legislators have control over election places, times and procedures. Yet, last time, governors and others usurped the state legislatures.
if presidents can not be prosecuted and if ex presidents have immunity, can't biden just shoot the bastard? it would sure save a lot of the considerable price of justice, and may be what the founders had in mind.

i imagine quite a bit of self censorship occurs in a society as alien to ours as enlightenment america. alexander hamilton's most important free speech right was to choose a weapon.

God has forsaken Donald Trump.
He has forsaken the whole US, I often think/feel

and you liberals have to suffer along with everyone else... (high food and gas prices, high inflation... illegals taking your jobs)... poetic justice, it seems. Maybe that's what God is doing.. poetic justice.. making liberals live with the results of their sickness... lack of logic.. criminality

If these folks are allowed to incarcerate the leading opposition candidate for POTUS, America is over. The chances are actually quite good that if after everything else these Marxists have done or attempted, they actually convict him and put him in prison, he's apt to win by a landslide. What then?
I read somewhere that the trial is starting in March. That means it could actually be done with before the election.

if presidents can not be prosecuted and if ex presidents have immunity, can't biden just shoot the bastard? it would sure save a lot of the considerable price of justice, and may be what the founders had in mind.
what bastard?

Geez... you need to read your own posts before Replying and edit ...

Turley is off his rocker.
That's where good lawyers belong, as opposed to old weirdo hair sniffers who should be ON one rocking away until he --- oh never mind

He has forsaken the whole US, I often think/feel

and you liberals have to suffer along with everyone else... (high food and gas prices, high inflation... illegals taking your jobs)... poetic justice, it seems. Maybe that's what God is doing.. poetic justice.. making liberals live with the results of their sickness... lack of logic.. criminality
Inflation is way down, what you are paying for is corporate price gauging. If an illegal took your job you were doing grunt work.

So is he asking the supreme court to take away Trump's right of appeal??? is he insane?.... keep pushing Mfer there are 80 million people plus that would like to see you lose in an embarrassing way and we may get our wish... Smith should be disbarred....

If these folks are allowed to incarcerate the leading opposition candidate for POTUS, America is over. The chances are actually quite good that if after everything else these Marxists have done or attempted, they actually convict him and put him in prison, he's apt to win by a landslide. What then?
Strangest Event in US History

And everyone, Ds and Rs and Independents will DESPISE the D party

forever

What an awesome thought.

So is he asking the supreme court to take away Trump's right of appeal???
No, he doesn't want to go through the Court of Appeals at all. But Trump has a right to that next step. What an arrogant POS, morally vacuous. He looks like what he should be: a homeless drunk

Inflation is way down, what you are paying for is corporate price gauging. If an illegal took your job you were doing grunt work.
Gas is lower food is still going up.... plane tickets hotels diner's all cost more homes cost more loans cost more everything costs more... stop swallowing Joe's BS.....

They all wanna tell us how terrible everything is, but if you ask one of the if he's doing poorly they all say they are doing great.

I can't seem to find anyone who is doing badly with tis economy.

Why should an election factor into the normal judicial process, Vermin?

donald pork is a special kind of criminal and deserves prompt prosecution and punishment. I hope President Biden and our DOJ expedite the process, I want to see donald pork and his crime family in jail, retardicans and maga-morons need to accept reality, Biden and Kamala till 2028, suck it up losers...

1702430000338.png

donald pork is a special kind of criminal and deserves prompt prosecution and punishment. I hope President Biden and our DOJ expedite the process, I want to see donald pork and his crime family in jail, retardicans and maga-morons need to accept reality, Biden and Kamala till 2028, suck it up losers...

View attachment 872116...
Glad to see you admit you deny the Constitution of the United States, vermin.

So is he asking the supreme court to take away Trump's right of appeal??? is he insane?.... keep pushing Mfer there are 80 million people plus that would like to see you lose in an embarrassing way and we may get our wish... Smith should be disbarred....
The question of immunity would have landed before the SC anyway. Now it just gets addressed earlier. So it's all good.

The question of immunity would have landed before the SC anyway. Now it just gets addressed earlier. So it's all good.
What?

geez. Presidents have immunity. Ex presidents.. has not been decided by scotus

some people are not paying attn

Forum List

Back