California Girl 9
del 7
Samson 6
Kalam 3
xotoxi 3
Mr Clean 2
Valerie 2

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

This thread is like waking up in the morning, coming downstairs, and finding four random people sitting around your kitchen table chit-chatting over a cup of coffee...while completely ignoring you.

Imagine walking downstairs and finding that group of 13 sitting around your kitchen. :eek:

I would suggest you stay upstairs and out of the way.

Cherry bomb 23
Smartmouthwoman 22
Kimi 15
cleanhouse 12
Ringel05 11
jillian 10
California Girl 9
del 7
Samson 6
Kalam 3
xotoxi 3
Mr Clean 2
Valerie 2

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

This thread is like waking up in the morning, coming downstairs, and finding four random people sitting around your kitchen table chit-chatting over a cup of coffee...while completely ignoring you.

Imagine walking downstairs and finding that group of 13 sitting around your kitchen. :eek:

Why's that? :eusa_whistle:

Why argue when you can eat manicotti?
I promise I wont poison anyone........although I got a great deal on the eggs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDAaexS9wFo]YouTube - Meredith brooks - Bitch[/ame]

....and MallyOoop, I know your fucking reading this. Dont sign up........just dont........you prick! LOL

Last edited:
Cherry bomb 23
Smartmouthwoman 22
Kimi 15
cleanhouse 12
Ringel05 11
jillian 10
California Girl 9
del 7
Samson 6
Kalam 3
xotoxi 3
Mr Clean 2
Valerie 2

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

I will...but if you're a woman, and you're in my kitchen, you'd best be making me a sammich.

I will...but if you're a woman, and you're in my kitchen, you'd best be making me a sammich.

I make a great Reuben will that please you...and I use Russian dressing?

Please jot down the name of the pill you just popped. A Reuben? What Reuben's shit on a sandwich. If there was a guy in my kitchen he needs to be laying down a floor or me!!

Last edited:
Zzzzzzzzzz........I am not going away! Ignore me at your peril!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZyVZFJGX5g]YouTube - Black Sabbath - Paranoid(1970 - Music Video)[/ame]

Ok maybe not peril..........Maybe........ leisure. LMFAO!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmiooZHJU2g&NR=1[/ame]

Last edited:
I say let's drink, CB. Looks like the bar cleared out pretty good. You'll have to find your own sausage, though.:eusa_whistle:

I say let's drink, CB. Looks like the bar cleared out pretty good. You'll have to find your own sausage, though.:eusa_whistle:

I am on a sausage hunt. You know good sausage is hard to find.

I'm ready for a drink......Its almost imagination time.........I'm thinking something like......a three hour tour.......you know all Gilligan like. Maybe tonight. Depends how drunk I get by then. These people have no fucking idea. But you have to give them credit. They already know to ignore me. LMFAO!!!!

One shit sammich ta go!

SHIT-SAMMICH-YUM.jpg

Forum List

Back