Smartie's Bar & Grill III

Yo, why don't you lighten the fuck up. It's a joke. Grow an extra layer of skin or go back to playing on the Romper Room forum. Christ are you guys sensitive!

After you hot shot. Sensitive he says. We weren't doing the attacking, we came in peace.

:lol: Then stop harping on it and move on! Jeeze!!!!

Jeez.....Banjo, viola and a harp......Now all we need is some conga drums and we got a party!
Oh yeah and one of those comb waxpaper things.........LMAO

I have to go take my medication.........wash it down with some liquor and Ill be back.

Hold down the liquor bottles ! LMFAO!!!!!

Sing it to me Grace!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oRKvpZ7PjE&feature=related]YouTube - White Rabbit[/ame]

After you hot shot. Sensitive he says. We weren't doing the attacking, we came in peace.

Jeez.....Banjo, viola and a harp......Now all we need is some conga drums and we got a party!

I have to go take my medication.........wash it down with some liquor and Ill be back.

Sing it to me Grace!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oRKvpZ7PjE&feature=related]YouTube - White Rabbit[/ame]

:lol:
I've been up working all night, gotta go to bed soon.

Cherry bomb 23
Smartmouthwoman 22
Kimi 15
cleanhouse 12

Ringel05 11
jillian 10
California Girl 9
del 7
Samson 6
Kalam 3
xotoxi 3
Mr Clean 2
Valerie 2

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

This thread is like waking up in the morning, coming downstairs, and finding four random people sitting around your kitchen table chit-chatting over a cup of coffee...while completely ignoring you.

We came in peace, started our own thread. Is that a violation of some sacred rule?

nope, enjoy yourselves. i know i am.

Thank you, I am sure once people know us they will love us...:razz:

Sing it to me Grace!

Oh you sneaky dog......corner booth's not gonna be good enough for you, huh....:eusa_whistle:

Sing it to me Grace!

YouTube - White Rabbit

Oh you sneaky dog......corner booth's not gonna be good enough for you, huh....:eusa_whistle:

Nope. A quick night cap at the bar and off I go.
(Hoping it'll counter that last cup of coffee at 7:30 this morning. Knew I shouldn't have done that.) :lol:

Nope. A quick night cap at the bar and off I go.
(Hoping it'll counter that last cup of coffee at 7:30 this morning. Knew I shouldn't have done that.) :lol:

Its closing time, bud: The girls ain't gonna get no prettier.

Have you seen my wife?!
(Just kidding dear. Don't pay attention to that man posting behind the curtain!)

Cherry bomb 23
Smartmouthwoman 22
Kimi 15
cleanhouse 12

Ringel05 11
jillian 10
California Girl 9
del 7
Samson 6
Kalam 3
xotoxi 3
Mr Clean 2
Valerie 2

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

This thread is like waking up in the morning, coming downstairs, and finding four random people sitting around your kitchen table chit-chatting over a cup of coffee...while completely ignoring you.

We came in peace, started our own thread. Is that a violation of some sacred rule?

I have absolutely no problem...but it does seem odd.

Cherry bomb 23
Smartmouthwoman 22
Kimi 15
cleanhouse 12

Ringel05 11
jillian 10
California Girl 9
del 7
Samson 6
Kalam 3
xotoxi 3
Mr Clean 2
Valerie 2

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

Have no fear we are not odd.

Cherry bomb 23
Smartmouthwoman 22
Kimi 15
cleanhouse 12
Ringel05 11
jillian 10
California Girl 9
del 7
Samson 6
Kalam 3
xotoxi 3
Mr Clean 2
Valerie 2

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

Imagine walking downstairs and finding that group of 13 sitting around your kitchen. :eek:

Have no fear we are not odd.

I am.

Have you gals yet ventured out of your little sewing circle?

Actually, yes (although I don't sew). I signed up here last fall and had some pretty nice conversations with a few folks. It seemed like a different place coming back this time, though. Lizzie befriended me, which was nice. The reception, otherwise, has been cold, at best. It's okay, though. I've never been one to stick around where I'm not wanted, so later y'all.

Oh damn it.
Baked brains and a bud. Kind of like 16 wheels and road kill.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISzoUdtMSH4]YouTube - Kirsty MacColl "In These Shoes?"[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpPb2cVswlI[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back