Smartie's Bar & Grill III

There's a cure for what ails you. Place one hand on each butt cheek and push real hard. Real hard! You'll have to, the head is always bigger than the sphincter.

You forgot to tell me to bend over. I thought you were suggesting I, well........shit. Please its the minor details that make the difference. See, I would just be standing there with my ass spread and ............oh for get it. LMAssO! Oh wait my ass would be laughing right now with my cheeks spread. Wait let me see if I can do that.

Yup........thanks for the heads up. Damn if it ain't true, you learn something new everyday!

:eusa_eh: A little slow on the up take ain'tcha. Here's your banjo.....

deliverance-3.jpg

Make it a viola.

Oh I see, you missed a step and hand me a banjo. LOL

A guy thing........Listen, you fucked up, now own it. Its a part of being a grown up in a grown up world. You are a grown up right? If your not, its 11 get your ass in bed and turn off that computer!

You forgot to tell me to bend over. I thought you were suggesting I, well........shit. Please its the minor details that make the difference. See, I would just be standing there with my ass spread and ............oh for get it. LMAssO! Oh wait my ass would be laughing right now with my cheeks spread. Wait let me see if I can do that.

Yup........thanks for the heads up. Damn if it ain't true, you learn something new everyday!

deliverance-3.jpg

Make it a viola.

A guy thing........Listen, you fucked up, now own it. Its a part of being a grown up in a grown up world. You are a grown up right? If your not, its 11 get your ass in bed and turn off that computer!

Great another narcissists non-anonymous member visits the USMB.
Fucked up how? Having a battle of wits with an unarmed individual? Yup you're right, I feel bad taking advantage of you in this way. Isn't it time for your Geritol, Saphris coctail?

deliverance-3.jpg

Make it a viola.

Great another narcissists non-anonymous member visits the USMB.
Fucked up how? Having a battle of wits with an unarmed individual? Yup you're right, I feel bad taking advantage of you in this way. Isn't it time for your Geritol, Saphris coctail?

LMAO

Keep the Geritol for your night cap, I'll take the Jack Daniels and Becks. You better keep the Saphis for yourself too. You may be hearing voices by the end of this conversation.

Don't get too frustrated. I'm only having fun. Oh wait, seeing as how you have that banjo and you got all dressed up why don't you play us a tune.

Last edited:
Shhhh dont tell anyone Im here. They'll get all pissed off again. It's to early to piss off a bunch of strangers.

Where the fuck is banjo guy? He left his banjo and toof and took off. LOL Nice toof!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RAQXg0IdfI&NR=1]YouTube - Joan Jett - Bad Reputation[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW_HCdU-qEY&feature=related]YouTube - Joan Jett - Cherry bomb[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJfFZqTlWrQ[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW1dbiD_zDk&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
Good tunes, CB! Nice jukebox... hope you included some bubble-gum music for the mentally challenged. I'm thinking Joan Jett is over some of their petty little heads.

P.S. to Del... here am I again. Ready to blow that whistle of yours? ROFLMAO

Cherry bomb 23
Smartmouthwoman 22
Kimi 15
cleanhouse 12

Ringel05 11
jillian 10
California Girl 9
del 7
Samson 6
Kalam 3
xotoxi 3
Mr Clean 2
Valerie 2

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

This thread is like waking up in the morning, coming downstairs, and finding four random people sitting around your kitchen table chit-chatting over a cup of coffee...while completely ignoring you.

Cherry bomb 23
Smartmouthwoman 22
Kimi 15
cleanhouse 12

Ringel05 11
jillian 10
California Girl 9
del 7
Samson 6
Kalam 3
xotoxi 3
Mr Clean 2
Valerie 2

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

This thread is like waking up in the morning, coming downstairs, and finding four random people sitting around your kitchen table chit-chatting over a cup of coffee...while completely ignoring you.

Are the four random people wearing Sheriffs uniforms?

Cherry bomb 23
Smartmouthwoman 22
Kimi 15
cleanhouse 12

Ringel05 11
jillian 10
California Girl 9
del 7
Samson 6
Kalam 3
xotoxi 3
Mr Clean 2
Valerie 2

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

Nope and we don't need no stinking badges either.
Now if this was a thread you started which we crashed and trashed you would have a valid complaint so far you have nada. We came in peace and got war. Where is your congenial hospitality did it head out the back door? Just asking.

Last edited:
Cherry bomb 23
Smartmouthwoman 22
Kimi 15
cleanhouse 12

Ringel05 11
jillian 10
California Girl 9
del 7
Samson 6
Kalam 3
xotoxi 3
Mr Clean 2
Valerie 2

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

I'd be relieved if they were wearing anything at xotoxi's house.

Cherry bomb 23
Smartmouthwoman 22
Kimi 15
cleanhouse 12

Ringel05 11
jillian 10
California Girl 9
del 7
Samson 6
Kalam 3
xotoxi 3
Mr Clean 2
Valerie 2

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

We came in peace, started our own thread. Is that a violation of some sacred rule?

Cherry bomb 23
Smartmouthwoman 22
Kimi 15
cleanhouse 12

Ringel05 11
jillian 10
California Girl 9
del 7
Samson 6
Kalam 3
xotoxi 3
Mr Clean 2
Valerie 2

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

We came in peace, started our own thread. Is that a violation of some sacred rule?

nope, enjoy yourselves. i know i am.

Cherry bomb 23
Smartmouthwoman 22
Kimi 15
cleanhouse 12

Ringel05 11
jillian 10
California Girl 9
del 7
Samson 6
Kalam 3
xotoxi 3
Mr Clean 2
Valerie 2

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

I will never ignore you. You are aces! You and banjo guy are........well.......here and well...aces!

I dont wanna sit at your table and ignore you. I wanna start a bon fire in the back yard and have a party!

Hey I have an idea. Get all the aluminum foil and duct tape we can. Make a huge sheet and we all flip it over the fire and see if we can launch it like that wanna be reality show family. Come on, guys you in?

What's the number thing. Is that how many minutes I have left here. LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za8tEI9LuS4]YouTube - Gwen Stefani-Yummy[/ame]

Cherry bomb 23
Smartmouthwoman 22
Kimi 15
cleanhouse 12

Ringel05 11
jillian 10
California Girl 9
del 7
Samson 6
Kalam 3
xotoxi 3
Mr Clean 2
Valerie 2

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

Now if this was a thread you started which we crashed and trashed you would have a valid complaint so far you have nada. We came in peace and got war. Where is your congenial hospitality did it head out the back door? Just asking.

Yo, why don't you lighten the fuck up. It's a joke. Grow an extra layer of skin or go back to playing on the Romper Room forum. Christ are you guys sensitive!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Cherry bomb 23
Smartmouthwoman 22
Kimi 15
cleanhouse 12

Ringel05 11
jillian 10
California Girl 9
del 7
Samson 6
Kalam 3
xotoxi 3
Mr Clean 2
Valerie 2

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

nope, enjoy yourselves. i know i am.

:evil:

Damn.....now I gotta picture in my head that's gonna last all fuckin' day long.:(

Cherry bomb 23
Smartmouthwoman 22
Kimi 15
cleanhouse 12

Ringel05 11
jillian 10
California Girl 9
del 7
Samson 6
Kalam 3
xotoxi 3
Mr Clean 2
Valerie 2

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

I'd be relieved if they were wearing anything at xotoxi's house.

You can be relieved, we aren't at xotoxic's house.:eusa_snooty:

Yo, why don't you lighten the fuck up. It's a joke. Grow an extra layer of skin or go back to playing on the Romper Room forum. Christ are you guys sensitive!

After you hot shot. Sensitive he says. We weren't doing the attacking, we came in peace.

Good tunes, CB! Nice jukebox... hope you included some bubble-gum music for the mentally challenged. I'm thinking Joan Jett is over some of their petty little heads.

P.S. to Del... here am I again. Ready to blow that whistle of yours? ROFLMAO

smart mouth woman

i guess 2 out of 3 aint bad

LMFAO!!

Hey Del whats the numbers list that was posted a few post up?

it's the number of posts each person had in this thread.

After you hot shot. Sensitive he says. We weren't doing the attacking, we came in peace.

:lol: Then stop harping on it and move on! Jeeze!!!!

Forum List

Back