Small woman (karate trained) kicked the living s**t out of attacker

These videos have been around for years. I don't think they were ever intended to be taken as real. I told you that you can see the jigsaw mats on the floor. Stop being so gullible.

So you're saying ... "Trust me". Yeah right. ROTF.

I think this forum needs a button for "ban moron for posting on my thread".

It was just my opinion. I practice Chinese Kempo myself among other things and so if I were wrong, that'd be cool. But unfortunately I do not believe I am.​

I did judo in my youth. Practiced under a military Sargent. He always used my body to demonstrate moves to the class. I've probably been thrown more ways than Carter-had-little-pills (at one time).

I know a little about self defense.

Ack. Time for bed.

WWE isn't stagged either!

Another typical non-reply. Keep 'em coming......
The video is proof enough that it's staged.

The girl is shown to manhandle the attacker. That first move in which the girl puts the attacker down on the floor would not really work on a much bigger and stronger attacker. Also, nothing the girl does to the attacker causes any real damage. Yet, the guy simply covers up and takes the so called beating without fighting back.

He was trying to steal her purse and backpack not attack her.
Which is why he waits till the door opens before he did anything, which also explains why he didn't just get up and beat the hell out of her. He is a thief, not a violent offender.
On Snopes and other places I looked at, the general belief is the video is real - just misrepresented (she was getting attacked and she is using Karate)
Looking several times, I do not see evidence of Karate, I see her randomly hitting him more like how you would expect to see a woman hit.
When she "flips" or suplexes him - if look closer, she doesn't. He is off balance and is trying to get up and she manages to shove him back - more of an action of him falling than her flipping.
My take - the video is probably real. Just over dramatized and misrepresented.

Forum List

Back