Small biz tax cuts

You want to help small businesses?

How about a payroll tax cut?

How about a personal income tax cut as most small businesses are subchapter S or LLCs, that tax cut would actually leave a business owner more money to reinvest in his business rather than borrowing.

But hey what do you expect from a guy who has never held a real job or actually run a business and knows what it's like to have the fucking government take a big wet bite out of his ass every tax season?

These are ideas that will work and his insistance that they are not real is evidence that even he thinks they will work

What "ideas " are you speaking of exactly?

A temporary tax cut on "new investments"? which is a capital gains "cut" which will not help small businesses as most small businesses do not make substantial income from investments.

the article mentions no other ideas.

Jesus christ you guys, small business uses outside investors all the time.

You people are justw hell bent on anything Obama says is bad.

Grow the fuck up.

These are ideas that will work and his insistance that they are not real is evidence that even he thinks they will work

What "ideas " are you speaking of exactly?

A temporary tax cut on "new investments"? which is a capital gains "cut" which will not help small businesses as most small businesses do not make substantial income from investments.

the article mentions no other ideas.

Jesus christ you guys, small business uses outside investors all the time.

You people are justw hell bent on anything Obama says is bad.

Grow the fuck up.

really give me an example of a small business using an outside investor.....

also has obama detailed the plans or not....in one post you claim he has and in the next you claim he hasn't ...which is it....

lastly has no one figured out it is the individual consumer that drives the economy....

give the money directly to the taxpayer....let them decide who to give it to....

the government gave it to banks and the uaw....they kept it...duh...

WTF???>???

Do you really claim that NO small business gets expansion or upstart money from outside investors?

WTF???>???

Do you really claim that NO small business gets expansion or upstart money from outside investors?
No...We're pointing out that you have NFI what boyking's nondescript tax cuts are going to be, yet are telling we small business operators that we should be dropping to our knees and genuflecting in the direction of the District of Criminals.

Lemming.

WTF???>???

that isn't what you typed.....now you are speaking about venture capital and or bank loans...a capital gains cut would not affect a small business ' investments as they don't invest.....

do you know what capital gains even is.....

either way it won't do anything....there are no consumers.....the market place has no faith in the consumer.....they have no money .....

give the money to the consumer so they can spend it.....

obama is still practicing trickle down economics....

i will give it to the auto industry...oops that didn't work the lost billions...

i will give it to the small business owner....oops that won't work they will just retire debt....

the consumer drives the economy....if he had given 25,000 tax free to every us citizen a family of four would have gotten 100,000....they would have bought things...traveled gone places and retired debt....it would have cost less than tarp a/ uaw bail out and it would have caused goods and services companies to responfd to the demand....

but what the fuck do i know i just help run a 50 million dollar a year company that employs 200 people...

i will give it to the banks....opps that didn't work they just kept it...

Invest capitol in a small business, see capital gains from the investment, get tax break.

It aint f'ing rocket science dude

Invest capitol in a small business, see capital gains from the investment, get tax break.

the small business needs people to buy their shit.....there are no consumers .... even a tax free investment in the small business would lose money ..... it ain't fing rocket science ....why do you think the banks aren't lending ....

do you even know why....i'll splain it to you....

the government told the banks....here is a billion dollars...but you have to pay it back with intrest....or we will audit you and take you over....now how much risk is a bank going to take....none....unless you are a perfect credit risk you aren't getting a penny....guess what ...the banks loaned to perfect credit risks....other banks.....

what type of company do you run....

Businesses don't operate on capital gains, they run on profits. Capital expenditures are depreciated, not listed as capital gains.

You don't even know the fucking tax code, you imbecile.

You cant follow the idea can you?

If you invest your capital in your neighbors business and you see a caplital gain from that investment then you get a capital investment tax break you taintwallow.

the small business needs people to buy their shit.....there are no consumers .... even a tax free investment in the small business would lose money ..... it ain't fing rocket science ....why do you think the banks aren't lending ....

do you even know why....i'll splain it to you....

the government told the banks....here is a billion dollars...but you have to pay it back with intrest....or we will audit you and take you over....now how much risk is a bank going to take....none....unless you are a perfect credit risk you aren't getting a penny....guess what ...the banks loaned to perfect credit risks....other banks.....

what type of company do you run....

Why have the small business people been complaining about the inability to get loans to expand or improve their businesses then?

You want EVERYTHING to fail because you are a political partisan hack

Businesses don't operate on capital gains, they run on profits. Capital expenditures are depreciated, not listed as capital gains.

You don't even know the fucking tax code, you imbecile.

You cant follow the idea can you?

If you invest your capital in your neighbors business and you see a caplital gain from that investment then you get a capital investment tax break you taintwallow.
I can follow the idea that you're a complete idiot, who has no fucking idea how small businesses or the tax code operate.

Best shut your yap, while you're way behind.

Forum List

Back