Small biz tax cuts

Market has been tanking all afternoon.

Must have something to do with Tiger Woods.

The Dow tanking?

-14.21 (-0.14%)
Real-time: 1:47PM EST

INDEXDJX real-time data - Disclaimer Range 10,235.63 - 10,328.59 52 week 6,469.95 - 10,516.70 Open 10,282.85 Vol / Avg. 104.33M/200.42M

How many SMALL BUSINESSES issue stock and have big money investors looking for capital gains?

Go start a thread where you have at least half an idea of what you're talking about.

When you sell your house at a profit you make capital gains.

Quit pretending capital gains are only for the massively wealthy.

How many SMALL BUSINESSES issue stock and have big money investors looking for capital gains?

Go start a thread where you have at least half an idea of what you're talking about.

You are deflecting on this Truth. Sell a house? oh brother....

Selling a house is now a small business?

And even though cap gains aren't only for the super wealthy, they still don't result from small businesses making equipment investments.

Face it, you're in waaaaay over your head here.

Why are there laws protecting the average smoe against capital gains taxes on the gains they see when they sell their houses?

To help the economy and the individual.

Why would we make laws to protect the capital gains an investor sees from investing in a small business?

To help the economy and the individual.

This line about this not computing is just your attempt to claim there is some tangled web here that only YOU understand you asswink

Hence why the uber-idiot thuthmatters is on the ignore list

You can beat him over the head with truth and fact, and he'll still spout off the same debunked points like a parrot on crack

Good job nailing him on his BS... but in actuality, it does no good... he'll be back later with another BS thread and claim

Hence why the uber-idiot thuthmatters is on the ignore list

You can beat him over the head with truth and fact, and he'll still spout off the same debunked points like a parrot on crack

Good job nailing him on his BS... but in actuality, it does no good... he'll be back later with another BS thread and claim

yeah, but the whack-a-mole's down and they can't get a service guy out here until tomorrow.

all insults and no substance.

Please enlighten us on this capital gains issue that makes it impossible for someone to see capital gains from an investment in a small business.

all insults and no substance.

Please enlighten us on this capital gains issue that makes it impossible for someone to see capital gains from an investment in a small business.
We tried substance, but you're such a thick-headed nitwit that none of it is getting through.

You obviously have never run a business or filed as a small business operator, hence have absolutely NO FUCKING IDEA what you're talking about.

Selling a house is now a small business?

And even though cap gains aren't only for the super wealthy, they still don't result from small businesses making equipment investments.

Face it, you're in waaaaay over your head here.

Here you go asshole. I invest in Bobs carpet cleaning. He can now buy the machine he needs to get the 20 story building contract. He gets the contract and is able to pay me back in full plus a nice return. This takes him a whole two months to pay me back.

I see a capital gain on my money and get a tax break from Obama.

Now you can play this game of " Its all just too confusing" and no one but you guys know why but you are just a pack phoney assed losers playing games with people.

Just a pack of partisan hacks who try to imtimidate people with your stupidity.

Wheres the BIG schooling you guys promised me for explaining this one in regular joe terms?????

WTF???>???

Do you really claim that NO small business gets expansion or upstart money from outside investors?

WTF? Is right....
So desh...you really like your messiah following the proven policies that any Republican would...TAX CUTS!!!
Its exactly what George Bush or Newt G. would do.....and you approve?

You're such a hypocrite it boggles the mind....:lol:

Wheres the BIG schooling you guys promised me for explaining this one in regular joe terms?????

I think they gave up on trying to cure ignorance, Truth

They gave up because they are full of shit.

Why dont you explain for them why you agree they are right?

Tell me how a capital gains tax break can NOT help small business?

WTF???>???

Do you really claim that NO small business gets expansion or upstart money from outside investors?

WTF? Is right....
So desh...you really like your messiah following the proven policies that any Republican would...TAX CUTS!!!
Its exactly what George Bush or Newt G. would do.....and you approve?

You're such a hypocrite it boggles the mind....:lol:

No its your such a partisan you cant comprehend what is being done here.

I have never said I was against tax cuts.

I have been against the idea that a tax cut solves every and any problem like your team always spouts.

Forum List

Back