Small biz tax cuts

• Banned
it was just floated dude.

Do you aprove of the idea of small biz tax cuts and suspending of the new investiment taxes?

Do you aprove of the idea of small biz tax cuts and suspending of the new investiment taxes?

How many small businesses will realize a temporary capital gains tax cut?

NONE.

Most businesses need to invest in equipment which depreciates. Now if you want to help businesses, let them claim the entire cost of everything they buy the year they buy it and get rid of the depreciation schedules.

NONE.

Most businesses need to invest in equipment which depreciates. Now if you want to help businesses, let them claim the entire cost of everything they buy the year they buy it and get rid of the depreciation schedules.

You're on the right track here.

Besides the fact there have been NO real specifics, what little information regarding these "tax cuts" appear to be quite limited with minimal impact.

Obama is mouthing the phrase "tax cut" without actually delivering. As his polling tumbles he wishes to sound more mainstream, while still moving ahead with his very unwise liberal agenda - Cap n Tax, single-payer health care, tax hikes, etc.

Obama speaks - and the stock market tanks. It's like clockwork...

NONE.

It's up to around $250K in purchases that can be totally written off this year, isn't it? Maybe he's proposing to raise the ceiling.

I'm a small business operator, numbnuts....I know bullshitters from the District of Criminals bullshitting me on small business tax policies when I hear them.

His "plan" is long on mouth action and short on plan.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

you just complained about it not being outlined completely and now you are already condeming it.

You are so tranparent

These are ideas that will work and his insistance that they are not real is evidence that even he thinks they will work

I have past performance to go on.

For example, that $11.00 "tax cut" earlier this year was merely an adjustment in the withholding rates and not a rate reduction.

When Barry the Manchild says "tax cuts" there's no action to back up what TOTUS tells him to say.

the withholding thing was the same thing Bush I used.

These are ideas that will work and his insistance that they are not real is evidence that even he thinks they will work

What "ideas " are you speaking of exactly?

A temporary tax cut on "new investments"? which is a capital gains "cut" which will not help small businesses as most small businesses do not make substantial income from investments.

the article mentions no other ideas.

I have past performance to go on.

For example, that $11.00 "tax cut" earlier this year was merely an adjustment in the withholding rates and not a rate reduction.

When Barry the Manchild says "tax cuts" there's no action to back up what TOTUS tells him to say.

the withholding thing was the same thing Bush I used.
Irrelevant.

Forum List

Back