Cop killer's sister held on $1.5million bail

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
Latanya Clemmons is suspected of helping to hide the alleged get-away driver Darcus Allen after the shootings last week that killed four Lakewood police officers.

<<<

I know we've already talked about this, but this is close to home, ie, I live here.

As I understand it, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but Clemmons announced what he was going to do to his whole family on Thanksgiving....imo that makes every single person who was there and did not contact the authorities, an accessory.

Meanwhile, his niece has built a memorial to him (Clemmons) where he died and claims they (her family) are being persecuted. Poor girl...gee I wonder what I'd do if my Uncle announced he was going to kill some cops, oh yeah, I call the authorities and make sure they knew and that at the very least he was given psychiatric counseling BEFORE he did it and I sure as heck wouldn't hide him or help him evade capture after the fact.

Two black men have killed 5 white officers in the past couple of months in this area, and people don't even look at race being a reason. Wonder if his family would have been as supportive to him if he'd been out to kill 4 black gang members instead?

Wait, you mean they have yet to arrest Huckabee? What are they waiting for?

On a serious note, if it is true that Clemmons declared his intentions over Thanksgiving dinner to murder cops and his family did nothing to prevent it, they can burn in Hell with him.

Wait, you mean they have yet to arrest Huckabee? What are they waiting for?

On a serious note, if it is true that Clemmons declared his intentions over Thanksgiving dinner to murder cops and his family did nothing to prevent it, they can burn in Hell with him.

Perhaps. But he also told them he was the messiah, among other crazy shit. So I wonder if they really believed him.

Forum List

Back