Slippery slope?

You apparently are laboring under the delusion that marriage and Western Civilization will fall if the government doesn't hand out cash and prizes concerning marriage. It survived for untold generations, but suddenly without them it's doomed. lol. How sad that your marriage is so fragile that without a subsidy it would fail. Perhaps your time would better spent fretting about your own marriage instead of the homos three doors down.
See you still think sophistry will save you. You couldn't sell it before and now that we have seen the results after being forced into it you stand even less chance.

Whining on the net and pissy tears are all you have left. Good. The world had passed you by on this issue. Too bad, so sad.

The world didnt pass me. The world made me proud. It resisted. Even California voted Prop 8 in easily. Even California!!
So we know where sentiment lies. In fact its why you had to go around the "world" and enforce it by fiat. You couldn't even sell it in California!

You’ll get over it.

You apparently are laboring under the delusion that marriage and Western Civilization will fall if the government doesn't hand out cash and prizes concerning marriage. It survived for untold generations, but suddenly without them it's doomed. lol. How sad that your marriage is so fragile that without a subsidy it would fail. Perhaps your time would better spent fretting about your own marriage instead of the homos three doors down.
See you still think sophistry will save you. You couldn't sell it before and now that we have seen the results after being forced into it you stand even less chance.

Whining on the net and pissy tears are all you have left. Good. The world had passed you by on this issue. Too bad, so sad.

The world didnt pass me. The world made me proud. It resisted. Even California voted Prop 8 in easily. Even California!!
So we know where sentiment lies. In fact its why you had to go around the "world" and enforce it by fiat. You couldn't even sell it in California!

You’ll get over it.

Sure...and youll be looking over your shoulder for the vice squad like when you were a younger. But if we can keep you slinking around bus station restrooms and bathhouses and out of the schools that will be a success...and children will be safer.

Why do Social Conservatives think liberty and freedom is a zero sum game? Why do they think that extending equality to others means giving up freedom of their own? What is the virtue of repressing the legal sexuality of others? What's noble about that? And why, in every instance a repressed group seeks liberty, freedom and equality, Social Comservatives are responsible for the resistance?

You’ll get over it.

Sure...and youll be looking over your shoulder for the vice squad like when you were a younger. But if we can keep you slinking around bus station restrooms and bathhouses and out of the schools that will be a success...and children will be safer.

Keep them tears coming. I eat them up!

You’ll get over it.

Give them tears coming. I eat them up!
Was that English?

You’ll get over it.

Give them tears coming. I eat them up!
Was that English?

Are you here to whine about homos getting married too? lol

Speaking of the "world" mdk..this is the one you are coming from. And I should take you serious?

gay1.jpg
gay2.jpg

Some like to wear a dress, some like a fake spray tan. Whatever.

Why do Social Conservatives think liberty and freedom is a zero sum game? Why do they think that extending equality to others means giving up freedom of their own? What is the virtue of repressing the legal sexuality of others? What's noble about that? And why, in every instance a repressed group seeks liberty, freedom and equality, Social Comservatives are responsible for the resistance?

Society gave them their proper place...as evidenced by the results of unleashing them on kids.

And as a followup, if you dont think they are serious about unleashing AIDS...

"Warren also tackled how Democrats could expect to pass the Equality Act, medical care for transgender people in the military and correctional facilities, cost-reduction for HIV medications, and decriminalizing HIV transmission, among other topics."

Elizabeth Warren Drops A Total Zinger About Marriage At LGBTQ Town Hall | HuffPost

(such a zinger....)

Forum List

Back