Trump Chief Of Staff Admits To Quid Pro Quo With Ukraine...But He Was Just Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
The White House admits to a Ukraine quid pro quo. Just not that one.

"Acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney just admitted — on camera, in front of reporters, in the White House briefing room — that the Trump administration withheld military aid to Ukraine to get it to investigate absurd, debunked conspiracy theories President Donald Trump believes in."

Trump clearly stated on numerous occasions that there was not a quid pro quo -- because Trump knows that would be a bad thing to do, which is why he has vehemently denied it all this time -- so for the Dems and the evil media to trick Mulvaney into admitting on camera to a quid pro quo was totally outrageous.

“Did he [Trump] also mention to me the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely, no question about that,” Mulvaney, who serves as the director of the Office of Management and Budget as well as the acting White House chief of staff, told ABC News’s Jon Karl. “That’s it, and that’s why we held up the money,” which amounted to nearly $400 million in training, weapons, and financial support."

He then went on to admit to the quid pro quo a few more times and told the Dems to get over it...totally triggering the lamestream media....He has now denied he admitted to any quid pro quo and that is really triggering the Dems --- Trump once again outsmarted the Dems --- Mulvaney went on TV, undercuts Trump's argument, admits to a quid pro quo --Dems think they have an admission of wrong doing -- then Mulvaney totally denies it later --- another masterful move by the Trump admin...

"Acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney just admitted — on camera, in front of reporters, in the White House briefing room — that the Trump administration withheld military aid to Ukraine to get it to investigate absurd, debunked conspiracy theories President Donald Trump believes in."
You are an idiot....the money was being held until Trump felt better about Ukrainian efforts to weed out and stop corruption with our tax dollars and once again for the death dumb and blind....THE UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT DID NOT KNOW THE MONEY WAS BEING HELD UP.....
I guess you are fine with our tax dollars being used for crime and corruption in the Ukraine.....well my tax dollars anyway I'm sure you are too stupid to have a job if you think Mulvaney said or did anything of the kind in that paragraph you posted....stop sucking the lib media tit...its warping your mind.....

Trump's Ukraine phone call, annotated

"The President [Trump] (cont.)
'The former ambassador from the United States, the woman was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, here’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.'"

"The US ambassador to Ukraine, a career diplomat named Marie Yovanovitch, was recalled in May after allegations against her in conservative media and also from the then prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko.

"In any case, this almost certainly proves her removal was politically motivated, as was alleged by the Democrats at the time.

"Here is CNN’s Fact Check of Trump and Giuliani’s allegations about Biden...."

'The former ambassador from the United States, the woman was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, here’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.'"

"The US ambassador to Ukraine, a career diplomat named Marie Yovanovitch, was recalled in May after allegations against her in conservative media and also from the then prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko.

"In any case, this almost certainly proves her removal was politically motivated, as was alleged by the Democrats at the time.

CNN is incapable of fact checking

You are an idiot....the money was being held until Trump felt better about Ukrainian efforts to weed out and stop corruption with our tax dollars and once again for the death dumb and blind....THE UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT DID NOT KNOW THE MONEY WAS BEING HELD UP.....
I guess you are fine with our tax dollars being used for crime and corruption in the Ukraine.....well my tax dollars anyway I'm sure you are too stupid to have a job if you think Mulvaney said or did anything of the kind in that paragraph you posted....stop sucking the lib media tit...its warping your mind.....
You are an idiot....the money was being held until Trump felt better about Ukrainian efforts to weed out and stop corruption with our tax dollars and once again for the d
What has Trump ever done to make you think he has any problem with corruption?
DyX1GuKWwAE50rb.jpg:large

Trump's False Promises - Center for American Progress Action

How does CNN's credibility compared to Trump's?
Trump Leans Into Corruption, Decides to Host G7 at His Own Hotel

So why did Trump's own chief of staff say different??

to trigger the libs??

So why did Trump's own chief of staff say different??

to trigger the libs??
I watched the entire presser and don't know what you are talking about...

Odd, that's not what the chief of staff said.

Odd, that's not what the chief of staff said.
Tell us what you think he said...

So.... Ya got nothing then?

Not unexpected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back