Slippery slope?

The best part of fags getting married is ya’ll can’t do anything about it save whine on the internet. Your tears sustain me.

Sort of the point of my post. A Marxist tyranny snickering at citizens not allowed self government. But there is something Americans can do. In fact it’s done. The election of Trump. One more SC judge and you are back to slinking around bus station restrooms.

The OP bizarrely claimed that was the RESULT of same sex marriage. That is ridiculous. It's the result of the fact that it was the only STD, or disease of any kind where criminal penalties could be imposed for transmitting it.
The OP is correct. It’s all about promotion.

The best part of fags getting married is ya’ll can’t do anything about it save whine on the internet. Your tears sustain me.

Sort of the point of my post. A Marxist tyranny snickering at citizens not allowed self government. But there is something Americans can do. In fact it’s done. The election of Trump. One more SC judge and you are back to slinking around bus station restrooms.
Please explain how same sex marriage has effected you in your life. Please be very specific. If you are married to someone of the opposite sex, has it changed that relationship in any way.

And seriously, do you think that the denying gays the ability to marry- to drive them back into the closet the bus stations and bath houses - to deny them the ability to have a family- to fully participate in society - in any way make our society better for anyone. Save the bullshit - gives us an honest answer

Nothing we could do about abortion either? Just a defeated America at the mercy of the left?

Louisiana could become the first state without abortion access as soon as next year
Moron!! Do you think that will actually stop abortion. All that it will do is drive it underground and make it less safe for women. It will also result in more late term abortions. You want that right? And it will discriminate because women of means will have far greater access. Are you really so fucking stupid that you would celebrate an end to all legal aborting thinking that it's a good thing?

Good luck with standing. Having your feels hurt over the dykes down the street getting hitched isn't going to cut it in the courtroom. Thanks for another sustaining tear, crybaby.

Nothing we could do about abortion either? Just a defeated America at the mercy of the left?

Louisiana could become the first state without abortion access as soon as next year

That won't stop a single person wanting to get an abortion from getting one.....and I say that as someone that is pro-life.

I think it will. It may help reverse or at least slow the moral rot that institutionalized baby killing and body parts selling encourages.

Not to mention being the will of the people. Theres something to be said about that. And it was my entire point in case you missed it. Their confident "There is nothing you can do but bow" may not be so true anymore.

Please explain how same sex marriage has effected you in your life. Please be very specific. If you are married to someone of the opposite sex, has it changed that relationship in any way.

And seriously, do you think that the denying gays the ability to marry- to drive them back into the closet the bus stations and bath houses - to deny them the ability to have a family- to fully participate in society - in any way make our society better for anyone. Save the bullshit - gives us an honest answer

You deserve an honest answer. And that answer is "yes".

Moron!! Do you think that will actually stop abortion. All that it will do is drive it underground and make it less safe for women. It will also result in more late term abortions. You want that right? And it will discriminate because women of means will have far greater access. Are you really so fucking stupid that you would celebrate an end to all legal aborting thinking that it's a good thing?

Another honest answer for you. Yes.

Good luck with standing. Having your feels hurt over the dykes down the street getting hitched isn't going to cut it in the courtroom. Thanks for another sustaining tear, crybaby.

Youve lost. And you know it. And youve been crying since 2016.

Youve lost. And you know it. And youve been crying since 2016.

You must have me confused with someone else.

Also, Obergefell was decided in 2015 and MA has been marrying fags for much longer yet you’re still crying about it. Worry about your own roof, statist twat.

That won't stop a single person wanting to get an abortion from getting one.....and I say that as someone that is pro-life.
It will stop some. Just not no one as it is now.

I think it will. It may help reverse or at least slow the moral rot that institutionalized baby killing and body parts selling encourages.

Not to mention being the will of the people. Theres something to be said about that. And it was my entire point in case you missed it. Their confident "There is nothing you can do but bow" may not be so true anymore.

I prefer things that will actually decrease abortions.

It stops no one from going to a neighboring state.

Also, Obergefell was decided in 2015 and MA has been marrying fags for much longer yet you’re still crying about it. Worry about your own roof, statist twat.

mdk: "Hey you statist twat stop complaining about my demands that the state approve my perversion!" :) :)

It stops no one from going to a neighboring state.

How dense are you?

How dense are you? Louisiana is only responsible for the laws in Louisiana. But once the SC Allows Louisiana to set its own laws(weird that word "allowed" when speaking of a free people right?) the rest can follow.

mdk: "Hey you statist twat stop complaining about my demands that the state approve my perversion!" :) :)

The state has no business in marriage to begin with. That’s the real argument here- the state shouldn’t be handing out cash and prizes like a game show host when it comes to marriage, but instead you focus on the homos gaining access to it.

Forum List

Back