Slippery slope?

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Maybe there is a reason human societies outlaw homosexual activity?

FA396FF5-34FD-4392-93F7-5B75CFC90834.jpeg

View attachment 285001
What a bunch of bovine excrement! Clearly , for starters you don't understand the difference between correlation and causation. None of that is the result of same sex marriage

Trans people have always been among us. Now, as a result of a more open and inclusive social order and a relaxation of sexual norms, they are feeling that they can be out, like gay people.
And who exactly wants to decriminalize AIDS transmission.?

What’s amazing is how quick the decline and rot set in.

View attachment 285001
What a bunch of bovine excrement! Clearly , for starters you don't understand the difference between correlation and causation. None of that is the result of same sex marriage

Trans people have always been among us. Now, as a result of a more open and inclusive social order and a relaxation of sexual norms, they are feeling that they can be out, like gay people.
And who exactly wants to decriminalize AIDS transmission.?
Maybe someone will give aids to you, without your knowledge. Then you will see what we are talking about.

Maybe somebody can remember...how soon was it after the SC forced homosexual marriage on us that they began demanding men in girls restrooms?

Maybe somebody can remember...how soon was it after the SC forced homosexual marriage on us

I don't remember being forced into a homosexual marriage. I don't even remember being forced into a heterosexual marriage.

I did get married once ... but that particular frak up was my own fault.

Maybe somebody can remember...how soon was it after the SC forced homosexual marriage on us

I don't remember being forced into a homosexual marriage. I don't even remember being forced into a heterosexual marriage.

The Supreme Court forced it on us. It was in all the papers.

I'd remember if I had a gay honeymoon ... unless I was sooooo drunk.

All this openness has made it a lot harder for many people to keep their inner urges repressed as I see it and they are not happy about that.

Just relax, you will be happier.

I thought you were looking for a nice Jewish girl?

87DB1FF6-BB37-4D06-A0D8-CA3EE0D515EC.jpeg

I thought you were looking for a nice Jewish girl?

View attachment 285038

Not really .... relationships are what happens if you fail living on your own.

Maybe somebody can remember...how soon was it after the SC forced homosexual marriage on us that they began demanding men in girls restrooms?
What I can remember is that after you snowflakes lost the fight over marriage equality, you turned your attention to transpeople and began to engage in endless histrionics over who can use what bathroom.

The best part of fags getting married is ya’ll can’t do anything about it save whine on the internet. Your tears sustain me.

They went right for kids didn’t they?
I have a question for you bigots who claim that gays go after kids. If it were true, why is this sort of shit necessary?

Matt Barber Cites Hoax News Story To Link LGBTQ Activists To Pedophilia | Right Wing Watch

Barber then cited a hoax news story from a serial fake news site that falsely claimed the European Union was considering a vote to lower the age of sexual consent to 13 years old, quoting nonexistent politicians. The EU is not actually considering lowering the age of sexual consent.

Forum List

Back