Slippery slope?

The best part of fags getting married is ya’ll can’t do anything about it save whine on the internet. Your tears sustain me.

Nothing we could do about abortion either? Just a defeated America at the mercy of the left?

Louisiana could become the first state without abortion access as soon as next year

That won't stop a single person wanting to get an abortion from getting one.....and I say that as someone that is pro-life.
It will stop some. Just not no one as it is now.

It stops no one from going to a neighboring state.

How dense are you?

That's right, don't address what I said.

How dense are you? Louisiana is only responsible for the laws in Louisiana. But once the SC Allows Louisiana to set its own laws(weird that word "allowed" when speaking of a free people right?) the rest can follow.

"The rest" are not going to follow.

The best part of fags getting married is ya’ll can’t do anything about it save whine on the internet. Your tears sustain me.

Nothing we could do about abortion either? Just a defeated America at the mercy of the left?

Louisiana could become the first state without abortion access as soon as next year
Moron!! Do you think that will actually stop abortion. All that it will do is drive it underground and make it less safe for women. It will also result in more late term abortions. You want that right? And it will discriminate because women of means will have far greater access. Are you really so fucking stupid that you would celebrate an end to all legal aborting thinking that it's a good thing?

Another honest answer for you. Yes.
Yes what? That you are really that stupid?

That won't stop a single person wanting to get an abortion from getting one.....and I say that as someone that is pro-life.

But it’s still a speed bump.

it’s the right thing to do.

Speed bumps stop no one. I prefer things that would tend to make people rethink an abortion.

Speed bumps stop no one. I prefer things that would tend to make people rethink an abortion.

While you are doing that...this won’t hurt.

While you are doing that...this won’t hurt.

It won't. Kinda my point.

What a bunch of bovine excrement! Clearly , for starters you don't understand the difference between correlation and causation. None of that is the result of same sex marriage

Trans people have always been among us. Now, as a result of a more open and inclusive social order and a relaxation of sexual norms, they are feeling that they can be out, like gay people.
And who exactly wants to decriminalize AIDS transmission.?
Really? The San Francisco Board of Supervisors, of course for one, and likely LA too.
All of California actually. California lowers penalty for exposing partners to HIV - CNN

And then there is this. Some 2020 Democrats think it should be legal to knowingly give someone HIV

So now you know who wants to decriminalize the transmission of AIDS.

What a bunch of bovine excrement! Clearly , for starters you don't understand the difference between correlation and causation. None of that is the result of same sex marriage

Trans people have always been among us. Now, as a result of a more open and inclusive social order and a relaxation of sexual norms, they are feeling that they can be out, like gay people.
And who exactly wants to decriminalize AIDS transmission.?
Really? The San Francisco Board of Supervisors, of course for one, and likely LA too.
All of California actually. California lowers penalty for exposing partners to HIV - CNN

And then there is this. Some 2020 Democrats think it should be legal to knowingly give someone HIV

So now you know who wants to decriminalize the transmission of AIDS.

He knew already.

The state has no business in marriage to begin with. That’s the real argument here- the state shouldn’t be handing out cash and prizes like a game show host when it comes to marriage, but instead you focus on the homos gaining access to it.

In America it does. Always has. And in the British Constitution which our laws come from. Where do you get this foreign nonsense that the state isnt involved with marriage (while you force it to recognize gay marriage)?

You should go back to bragging about the raw power exercised to force Americans to your will. It made much more sense.

The state has no business in marriage to begin with. That’s the real argument here- the state shouldn’t be handing out cash and prizes like a game show host when it comes to marriage, but instead you focus on the homos gaining access to it.

In America it does. Always has. And in the British Constitution which our laws come from. Where do you get this foreign nonsense that the state isnt involved with marriage (while you force it to recognize gay marriage)?

You should go back to bragging about the raw power exercised to force Americans to your will. It made much more sense.

I am saying the state has no business subsidizing marriage in the first place. Any marriage. You folks are cool with the government intrusion and their subsidies, so long as the gays don’t get them. The better plan is remove the government subsidies all together.

You can have both.

I am saying the state has no business subsidizing marriage in the first place. Any marriage. You folks are cool with the government intrusion and their subsidies, so long as the gays don’t get them. The better plan is remove the government subsidies all together.

Yeah I know what you are saying. But its not true. The state always has subsided and encouraged marriage. The union of a man and a woman. Doesnt matter if you agreed or not. Thats the American way. The Western Civilization way. The human history way. We are indeed very "cool with the intrusion". Its the way we wanted it. Even California voted overwhelmingly to keep it that way when it was put to the citizens.
You invented that weird shit about "shouldnt" from where..out of whole cloth? Certainly not from anything out of our history or culture or political system. And you couldn't sell it. So you forced it. And then smugly said "theres nothing you can do about it".
I beg to differ. I may regret the severity of the backlash coming but only slightly. I think it will mostly be deserved. And the flood of degeneracy unleashed by that ruling aimed at our kids will convince people of the wisdom of keeping a lid on this crap in the future.

Yeah I know what you are saying. But its not true. The state always has subsided and encouraged marriage. The union of a man and a woman. Doesnt matter if you agreed or not. Thats the American way. The Western Civilization way. The human history way. We are indeed very "cool with the intrusion". Its the way we wanted it. Even California voted overwhelmingly to keep it that way when it was put to the citizens.

You apparently are laboring under the delusion that marriage and Western Civilization will fall if the government doesn't hand out cash and prizes concerning marriage. It survived for untold generations, but suddenly without them it's doomed. lol. How sad that your marriage is so fragile that without a subsidy it would fail. Perhaps your time would better spent fretting about your own marriage instead of the homos three doors down.

I beg to differ. I may regret the severity of the backlash coming but only slightly. I think it will mostly be deserved. And the flood of degeneracy unleashed by that ruling aimed at our kids will convince people of the wisdom of keeping a lid on this crap in the future.

Oh, please. The only thing you're going to do is cry about fags getting married on the internet. You already lack standing in court, so you're reduced to pearl-clutching, tough talk, and, dramatic predictions. In the meantime, gay will continue to marry in this nation despite your endlessly moaning. Enjoy your flaccid irrelevancy.

You apparently are laboring under the delusion that marriage and Western Civilization will fall if the government doesn't hand out cash and prizes concerning marriage. It survived for untold generations, but suddenly without them it's doomed. lol. How sad that your marriage is so fragile that without a subsidy it would fail. Perhaps your time would better spent fretting about your own marriage instead of the homos three doors down.
See you still think sophistry will save you. You couldn't sell it before and now that we have seen the results after being forced into it you stand even less chance.

Oh, please. The only thing you're going to do is cry about fags getting married on the internet. You already lack standing in court, so you're reduced to pearl-clutching, tough talk, and, dramatic predictions. In the meantime, gay will continue to marry in this nation despite your endlessly moaning. Enjoy your flaccid irrelevancy.

Rather homosexuals are moaning for my approval. Its why they demanded a license in the first place. They will always feel the weight of their perversion unless they can get government licenses for it.
And still that empty feeling...it will never go away.
"We just want it decriminalized/in our private bedrooms/civil partnership/we demand a marriage license/bake us a cake or go to jail/drag queens in your schools and libraries and everywhere your kids are...."

And then...next...?

Oh yes the people know where it leads now. This will be much easier next time.

See you still think sophistry will save you. You couldn't sell it before and now that we have seen the results after being forced into it you stand even less chance.

Whining on the net and pissy tears are all you have left. Good. The world had passed you by on this issue. Too bad, so sad.

Rather homosexuals are moaning for my approval. Its why they demanded a license in the first place. They will always feel the weight of their perversion unless they can get government licenses for it.
And still that empty feeling...it will never go away. But they think the emptiness is from lack of public approval.

Be that as it may now the people know where it leads. This will be much easier next time.

"We just want it decriminalized/in our private bedrooms/civil partnership/we demand a marriage license/bake us a cake or go to jail/drag queens in your schools and libraries and everywhere your kids are...."

And then...next...?

You’re approval isn’t required or desired for gays to marry. You keep pretending you’re more relevant than you are when it comes to your fellow citizen’s marriage decisions. You’re really not. Sorry.

Whining on the net and pissy tears are all you have left. Good. The world had passed you by on this issue. Too bad, so sad.

The world didnt pass me. The world made me proud. It resisted. Even California voted Prop 8 in easily. Even California!!
So we know where sentiment lies. In fact its why you had to go around the "world" and enforce it by fiat. You couldn't even sell it in California!

Forum List

Back