slippery slope of prejudice brings back racism

tererun

Rookie
May 19, 2012
carolinas
When you tell people they can be prejudiced against gays and not marry them eventually the racists are going to realize they don't have to marry those brown people they hate so much

Mississippi Church Refuses to Marry Black Couple - Yahoo! News

Oh I was just waiting for whitey to turn around and fuck over blacks who supported them in banning gay marriage. I hate to cheer prejudice, but those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. So blacks got their rights and decided it was cool beans to strip gays of the same things they have. Welcome back to the club negros, hope you enjoy the reminder that prejudice never dies. You totally thought those white christians accepted you, did you learn nothing from Obama?

When you tell people they can be prejudiced against gays and not marry them eventually the racists are going to realize they don't have to marry those brown people they hate so much

Oh I was just waiting for whitey to turn around and fuck over blacks who supported them in banning gay marriage. I hate to cheer prejudice, but those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. So blacks got their rights and decided it was cool beans to strip gays of the same things they have. Welcome back to the club negros, hope you enjoy the reminder that prejudice never dies. You totally thought those white christians accepted you, did you learn nothing from Obama?

Are you a fucking idiot? Nobody has to marry anyone. lol I highly doubt a racist is going to marry a Black person regardless of the status of Gay Marriage laws, Last time I checked Homosexuality was not a race. You sound like a blithering idiot. You don't even understand freedom at all. People are free to hate what ever they want in this country, and they are free to not marry who ever they want, for what ever reason they want.

wow, all I can say is wow. lol

You Probably do not even know why so many Blacks supported Banning Gay marriage, and there in lies your problem. You believe Blacks all fit into your Preconceived Notions about them. The Truth is a Majority of Blacks are actually pretty socially Conservative, especially on this issue.

What are you going to do label them all Racists? lol

This has nothing to do with gay marriage. It would seem that the parishioners had an issue with the ceremony. Right or wrong, if you read the article it was more about not breaking a long held precedent than someone saying, "Hey, we've got enough support in opposition of gay marriage, let's take this mother to the next level".
That's the problem with speculation; It's nearly always bullshit and takes focus off the real issue.
You may as well be claiming the pastor thought this couple may someday have an abortion therefore they're refusing to marry them.
See how stupid and utterly baseless that is?

You are even stupider than the people at this church if the story is accurate.

Forum List

Back