A lot of Blacks are trying to pay back Whites for slavery

I've noticed this one business that at this time will remain un-named hires a lot of Blacks these days. There is gummit involvement in the business so yeh... not surprising I would have problems w/ this organization.

This one Black person working there was dishonest with me about a problem.. said the policy there was thus and so when it was NOT (I had read the printed material that he contradicted)

I went to another branch and a female Black worker treated me like dirt, didn't listen to me, etc...

So yeh... I've been through this kind of thing over and over. It's politically correct to pander to Blacks in an apparent attempt to make things equal for them, I guess.. and so we have angry Blacks trying to "make up for" what happened 160 years ago. It doesn't matter that THEY were not around back then and neither was I. It doesn't matter that I have never mistreated someone based on the person's skin color..

Nothing matters except some of these people (not saying all Blacks are like this) have to vent their hatred.

Well, are Blacks going to go to Hell over their hatred of Whitey?

I mean, you know... Jesus said that Whatever you do to the least of My people, you do to Me [your Judge]"

Mt 25:31-46

In that psg He says that those who do not care for His people go off to "eternal punishment" aka Hell

Or maybe God will give them a break... ? After all.. 160 years ago...

:dunno:
Slavery is still llegal in America and it did not stop after 1863. Convict leasing was slavery and it lasted until the 1940's. Jim Crow came after slavery and lasted on paper until 1965. And today the same racist attitudes that existed during slavery exists among some whites, and the OP appears to be one of them. So it's not about revenge for slavery, it's about responding to the white racism of today.

Two decades ago, I spoke to an immigrant from Africa. I asked him how he gets along with blacks born here in America. "Are you experiencing discrimination like they always complain about?"

Emphatic NO to discrimination. " I can't talk to American blacks. They all have a chip on their shoulder."

And they love to play the Knockout Game. Pick a white at random and knock them out with a sucker punch. Rob them if you wish. Happening all the time across America. I used to have a website documenting such incidents, including many murders of whites by blacks. Google deleted all my websites and my email account for criticizing Hunter Biden, whom they protect, along with his treasonous criminal incompetent father.
You talked to one African and he is supposed to represent all the Africans in America. Well, I happen to know many Africans and they will tell you that the African you spoke to had to be mentally handicapped. Because those Africans faced the same racism as every other black person.

Two decades ago, I spoke to an immigrant from Africa. I asked him how he gets along with blacks born here in America. "Are you experiencing discrimination like they always complain about?"

Emphatic NO to discrimination. " I can't talk to American blacks. They all have a chip on their shoulder."

And they love to play the Knockout Game. Pick a white at random and knock them out with a sucker punch. Rob them if you wish. Happening all the time across America. I used to have a website documenting such incidents, including many murders of whites by blacks. Google deleted all my websites and my email account for criticizing Hunter Biden, whom they protect, along with his treasonous criminal incompetent father.

I guess that last paragraph is YOUR words?

There are a lot of Black thugs, no doubt about it. And more blacks kill whites than vice versa and more whites are killed by cops than are blacks.

But again, I myself have never treated anyone shabbily just because of thecolor of his skin, but others have treated ME shabbily because of the color of my skin. And I know that is the reason because 1) Blacks in general are still angry/resentful toward Whites and 2) they knew nothing else about me, to speak of

There are a lot of Black thugs, no doubt about it. And more blacks kill whites than vice versa and more whites are killed by cops than are blacks.

But again, I myself have never treated anyone shabbily just because of thecolor of his skin, but others have treated ME shabbily because of the color of my skin. And I know that is the reason because 1) Blacks in general are still angry/resentful toward Whites and 2) they knew nothing else about me, to speak of
There are far more white thugs, but you don't see white boys who wear suits who embezzed, commit, fraud, money launder, or other similar crimes where billions are stolen as thugs. But the black dude with his pants sagging who robs a liqour store and takes 100 dollars and a bottle of Hennessy is a thug. Whites kill at least 5 times more whites than whites who are killed by blacks and you ignore that too, then act surprised when some white dude goes on a shooting spree. Whites aren't getting killed by police at 3 times the rate of their population, nor do you see a whole lot of blacks having armed standoffs with police. Lastly, whites are arrested nealy 3 times the rate of blacks and commit more violent crime. All this people are like you ignore.

I am black, but and I ask why can't some whites figure out why blacks just might be angry at whites? After being exposed to wwhite rracism on a daily basis, how in the FUCK are we supposed to know that a white person is not a racist? You guyswearing Id's that say non racist or racist, so while whites can go around assuming that there are a lot of black thugs, we are supposed to assume that there are no white racists.

The arrogance of some in the white community is astounding.

Your survey of ONE person is meaningless.
Everyone gets treated shabbily for various reasons. You may assume that your skin color is the reason because that's all you hear from divisive Democrats. They have been pulling down black youth and unwed mothers for decades with no end in sight.

Your survey of ONE person is meaningless.
Everyone gets treated shabbily for various reasons. You may assume that your skin color is the reason because that's all you hear from divisive Democrats. They have been pulling down black youth and unwed mothers for decades with no end in sight.
umm... Who said that was my one and only experience?

I thought you were more scientific than that. Other than that, I agree

umm... Who said that was my one and only experience?

I thought you were more scientific than that. Other than that, I agree
1miseryindex: "but others have treated ME shabbily because of the color of my skin."

"ME" is one person, the size of your survey. You did say exactly that. Don't try to squirm out of it.

I have been called "racist" many times because I am Republican.

Here is a picture of me with my Best Man, on the right:

Wedding Day 1968.jpg

1miseryindex: "but others have treated ME shabbily because of the color of my skin."

"ME" is one person, the size of your survey. You did say exactly that. Don't try to squirm out of it.

View attachment 868589
thanks, great pic

But I was also speaking for others. I've seen Blacks treat many other Whites poorly.

seen it over and over.

Are u and the wife still together?

thanks, great pic

But I was also speaking for others. I've seen Blacks treat many other Whites poorly.

seen it over and over.

Are u and the wife still together?
Have you seen blacks enact laws and policies to treat whites poorly. Because your comment shows that you're simple minded.

View attachment 868589
The I have a black friend story.

I no longer concern myself with their "feelings" or their endless supply of resentment. Whites around the world have suffered slavery at one point in history or another, but you don't hear them bitching about it for eternity.

Everyone has been a slave to someone else at some point.

And what about the blacks that enslaved whites? Or hell the blacks that owned black slaves in America?

If you yourself weren't a slave then you have nothing to bitch about.

Honestly we're way past the point in America where blacks should just be ignored once they start talking about racism and slavery.

If they really want to be equals then it's time they start acting like it. You can't be equal but want to be special at the same time.

Everyone has been a slave to someone else at some point.

And what about the blacks that enslaved whites? Or hell the blacks that owned black slaves in America?

If you yourself weren't a slave then you have nothing to bitch about.

Honestly we're way past the point in America where blacks should just be ignored once they start talking about racism and slavery.

If they really want to be equals then it's time they start acting like it. You can't be equal but want to be special at the same time.
Whites have been the ones who have gotten special treatment. Blacks did not own whites in America because it was illegal for blacks to own property. And when you say blacks owned other blacks, you show everyone that you're ignorant. Blacks aren't the only ones talking about racism, every non white population is. So what needs to be ignored are simpleminded nitwits spewing factless drivel about whites being owned by blacks and blacks owning other blacks with no context that they read at Stormfront or some other bs website.

Whites have been the ones who have gotten special treatment. Blacks did not own whites in America because it was illegal for blacks to own property. And when you say blacks owned other blacks, you show everyone that you're ignorant. Blacks aren't the only ones talking about racism, every non white population is. So what needs to be ignored are simpleminded nitwits spewing factless drivel about whites being owned by blacks and blacks owning other blacks with no context that they read at Stormfront or some other bs website.
Time to improve your future instead of dwelling on the past and using that as an excuse for failures. You have a better chance of getting into a University than I do. You have a better chance of being hired by a "woke," fortune 500 company than I do. Take advantage of the freebies while you can and stop blaming whites (the inventors of all those toys you enjoy) for the failures of non-whites.

Time to improve your future instead of dwelling on the past and using that as an excuse for failures. You have a better chance of getting into a University than I do. You have a better chance of being hired by a "woke," fortune 500 company than I do. Take advantage of the freebies while you can and stop blaming whites (the inventors of all those toys you enjoy) for the failures of non-whites.
Time for whites like youu to stop lying to yourself. Nothing you said here is true and the root cause of the problems existing in the black community today is white racism. Stop lying to yourself about people living in the past, because you have the same attitude of the past. Whites haven't invented everything, and the math used to create some of those gizmos was created by blacks.

Well, are Blacks going to go to Hell over their hatred of Whitey?
*** Well, remember that they ain't that happy with Asians and Hispanics, either.

*** Yeah, a lot of them have a really bad attitude at work. They want everyone to know they are not your slaves.

*** But some of them ARE well-adjusted and very nice.

*** Bottom line: The various ethnicities in this strange nation are stuck with one another, so all we can do is do our best to get along.

I'm pretty sure that I've been treated poorly by individuals of every race, and ethnicity on the planet.
I'm an equal opportunity victim.

Forum List

Back