A lot of Blacks are trying to pay back Whites for slavery

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I've noticed this one business that at this time will remain un-named hires a lot of Blacks these days. There is gummit involvement in the business so yeh... not surprising I would have problems w/ this organization.

This one Black person working there was dishonest with me about a problem.. said the policy there was thus and so when it was NOT (I had read the printed material that he contradicted)

I went to another branch and a female Black worker treated me like dirt, didn't listen to me, etc...

So yeh... I've been through this kind of thing over and over. It's politically correct to pander to Blacks in an apparent attempt to make things equal for them, I guess.. and so we have angry Blacks trying to "make up for" what happened 160 years ago. It doesn't matter that THEY were not around back then and neither was I. It doesn't matter that I have never mistreated someone based on the person's skin color..

Nothing matters except some of these people (not saying all Blacks are like this) have to vent their hatred.

Well, are Blacks going to go to Hell over their hatred of Whitey?

I mean, you know... Jesus said that Whatever you do to the least of My people, you do to Me [your Judge]"

Mt 25:31-46

In that psg He says that those who do not care for His people go off to "eternal punishment" aka Hell

Or maybe God will give them a break... ? After all.. 160 years ago...

:dunno:

Last edited:
I no longer concern myself with their "feelings" or their endless supply of resentment. Whites around the world have suffered slavery at one point in history or another, but you don't hear them bitching about it for eternity.

Last edited:
I no longer concern myself with their "feelings" or their endless supply of resentment. Whites around the world have suffered slavery at one point in history or another, but you don't hear them bitching about for eternity.

That is true. And a lot of Blacks in Africa HELPED the slave trade by selling their own people to the slavers running the ships over to Amedika...

But that never gets mentioned by those who want to cling to their blatant RACISM

I no longer concern myself with their "feelings" or their endless supply of resentment. Whites around the world have suffered slavery at one point in history or another, but you don't hear them bitching about for eternity.

But you have to interact with them every now and then?

I get the feeling they want special treatment... some kind of nod at least to past injustices.

Sorry, but I didn't do anything to their people. I doubt my ancestors did either but even if they did... it was NOT ME.

You 2 racists are talking about 160 years ago while you practice the same behavior and have the same beliefs as whites had 160 years ago.

So quit lying to yourselves.

But you have to interact with them every now and then?

I get the feeling they want special treatment... some kind of nod at least to past injustices.

Sorry, but I didn't do anything to their people. I doubt my ancestors did either but even if they did... it was NOT ME.
I never owned slaves, and modern blacks have never been slaves. And last I looked, they have a LOT more rights than whites do:

All black colleges
All black Miss America pageant
All black television station
All black "history" month
For years, benefactors of Affirmative Action hiring (reverse racism)
All black housing and neighborhoods
Clubs like the NAACP and BLM which are subsidized or encouraged by government agencies

Etc.

I don't go out of my way to treat them poorly but I also don't go out of my way to give them more than they deserve. That's how I treat everyone regardless of race.

Don't be intimidated.... that's what they count on... stand up to them...

Don't be intimidated.... that's what they count on... stand up to them...

I do.

I tell them about Hell... LOL

I know, everyone here is SO surprised, aren't they?

But you know, the older I get the more I find it SO easy to believe in Hell because there is just NO real justice in this life, so there has to be in the next..

That's not the only reason I believe, but it's kind of a big one IMO

I mean, esp these days, everyone is an a---&^^%$#@

OK, virtually everyone..

that reminds me

I think you are the only one here I've never had a serious problem with... you dont seem to insult people just because they disagree w/ you and etc.. You don't childishly call people names..

I never owned slaves, and modern blacks have never been slaves. And last I looked, they have a LOT more rights than whites do:

All black colleges
All black Miss America pageant
All black television station
All black "history" month
For years, benefactors of Affirmative Action hiring (reverse racism)
All black housing and neighborhoods
Clubs like the NAACP and BLM which are subsidized or encouraged by government agencies

Etc.

I don't go out of my way to treat them poorly but I also don't go out of my way to give them more than they deserve. That's how I treat everyone regardless of race.

I can say the same. Actually, I once lived in a mostly Black neighborhood and usually got along w/ everyone else. That was quite some time ago.

Today, the snark is unbelievable. Society is deteriorating.

Back then, Blacks were not on this crusade to pay back Whitey, which I truly believe is what's going on.

I've seen them treat others shabbily also, so it isnt like it's just me or it's my imagination.

In that scenario above, I told myself after walking away "If I had been Black, I would have been helped. The problem would have been solved." As it is, I still have this problem I should NOT have.. it was not a huge issue that takes a board of directors to solve or whaatever... just so pathetic and unnecessary!

Blacks are just as free as you and I to work hard and achieve something in life. I do not pity them.

I do.

I tell them about Hell... LOL

I know, everyone here is SO surprised, aren't they?

But you know, the older I get the more I find it SO easy to believe in Hell because there is just NO real justice in this life, so there has to be in the next..

That's not the only reason I believe, but it's kind of a big one IMO

I mean, esp these days, everyone is an a---&^^%$#@

OK, virtually everyone..

that reminds me

I think you are the only one here I've never had a serious problem with... you dont seem to insult people just because they disagree w/ you and etc.. You don't childishly call people names..
No I don't until someone jumps my shit then I can give it right back... I usually win.... no I always win....

Most blacks dont care about slavery .. they are just subhumans and THUGS by nature

This is HIDEOUS

and you wonder why liberals go on and on and on ad nauseum about "systemic racism"

:banghead:

This is HIDEOUS

and you wonder why liberals go on and on and on ad nauseum about "systemic racism"

:banghead:

Read the above and you may better understand why some people have stronger feelings about those of African descent than others may.

Read the above and you may better understand why some people have stronger feelings about those of African descent than others may.

Thanks a lot... I didn't want that stuff in my head.

But your implication is that all Blacks are vicious, violent criminals. I didn't know that

Two decades ago, I spoke to an immigrant from Africa. I asked him how he gets along with blacks born here in America. "Are you experiencing discrimination like they always complain about?"

Emphatic NO to discrimination. " I can't talk to American blacks. They all have a chip on their shoulder."

And they love to play the Knockout Game. Pick a white at random and knock them out with a sucker punch. Rob them if you wish. Happening all the time across America. I used to have a website documenting such incidents, including many murders of whites by blacks. Google deleted all my websites and my email account for criticizing Hunter Biden, whom they protect, along with his treasonous criminal incompetent father.

No other races has experience racism more than Blacks and Native Americans. Business will hire illegals over Blacks. Not to mention the genocide of the Native Americans that we are paying off., How many Blacks were killed in the 200 years of slavery. Black crime in the inner cities were a creation of the American system. Stop you belly aching because Blacks exist. They have very right to hate. Hate begets hate.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Two decades ago, I spoke to an immigrant from Africa. I asked him how he gets along with blacks born here in America. "Are you experiencing discrimination like they always complain about?"

Emphatic NO to discrimination. " I can't talk to American blacks. They all have a chip on their shoulder."

And they love to play the Knockout Game. Pick a white at random and knock them out with a sucker punch. Rob them if you wish. Happening all the time across America. I used to have a website documenting such incidents, including many murders of whites by blacks. Google deleted all my websites and my email account for criticizing Hunter Biden, whom they protect, along with his treasonous criminal incompetent father.
Racist bullshit. Whites kill more whites than blacks overwhelming. Data from the FBI and the U.S. Department of Justice show on the contrary that more than 80% of white murder victims are killed by whites. Whites are overwhelming serial killers and rapists. Randy Steven Kraft, known as the "Scorecard Killer," drugged, raped, tortured and murdered at least 16 young men between 1972 and 1983. 82 percent of American serial killers were white, 15 percent were black, and 2.5 percent were Hispanic. White juveniles comprised 64.7 percent of juveniles arrested for rape and 60.2 percent of juveniles arrested for larceny-theft.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back