Slavery in the USA 2016

The real slavery in this country is the slavery of the American people to the filthy ass government.

The combined Federal Local and State governments takes 40% of the GDP and that is a significant stealing of labor.

Slavery is being forced to hand over the fruits of your labor to somebody else and that is exactly what is going on in this country. Might as well be forced to pick cotton in order to earn our grits and watermelon.
The USA needs to stop being the world's free policeman.

We need to assess other nations for our defense services.

Then once the budget is under control we need to cut taxes.

And not like Reagan did -- azz backwards with skyrocketing deficits.

Mike I love to study history, but now that I'm old I've probably forgot more tham most people will ever know,lol.

America has been for many years and still is under attack from leaders using drugs among other things to control and keep power. Thye could stop the influx in one wek if they wanted to. IMO.
The purpose of the drug war is to serve the interests of those special interest groups that benefit from it.

the simple and obvious fact is some percentage of the population chooses to use drugs and there is no way within the constraints of our constitutional democracy to prevent them from doing so. So rather than continue inflicting the counterproductive effects of the drug war on our population it is time to abandon it and embark on a well-structured public education program.

We certainly couldn't do any worse.
People do not realize that 25% of Americans demand drugs.

So the drug trafficking trade from Mexico is demand driven here at home.

The real slavery in this country is the slavery of the American people to the filthy ass government.

The combined Federal Local and State governments takes 40% of the GDP and that is a significant stealing of labor.

Slavery is being forced to hand over the fruits of your labor to somebody else and that is exactly what is going on in this country. Might as well be forced to pick cotton in order to earn our grits and watermelon.
The USA needs to stop being the world's free policeman.

We need to assess other nations for our defense services.

Then once the budget is under control we need to cut taxes.

And not like Reagan did -- azz backwards with skyrocketing deficits.

Agree except I would add that the filthy government needs to stop taking money away from the people that earned it and giving to the welfare queens and illegals that did not earn it.

We need to stop both interventionism and the welfare state.

Reagan talked a good conservative game but at the end of day he governed as a Liberal for the most part.

They are NOT punished the same way.
If they are sent to the same prisons as are the most viciously assaultive felons, are they not being punished in the same way? Do you think they are afforded special circumstances in those cellblocks?

Your comments are not based on what you know to be true but what you want to be true. So you are commenting from a position of ignorance.

They don't have as long sentences, genius. If you don't want to go to JAIL, then don't commit crimes. Besides, MOST marijuana users are in the clink because they were caught doing something else at the time, and the marijuana was a secondary charge. I'm not going to cry for them.

Heck, I'm a working ordinary person and I'm a slave.

Think about it...what would happen if you stopped working?

I just proved my point.

Forum List

Back