Slain Baton Rouge Officer Wrote FACEBOOK Message Days Before His Death

Make an intelligent post that I can respond to.
Given that you consider your single blind post intelligent, I doubt person lacking character will be honest in their response:

These are the same people that believed MLK was a racist agitating against white people.
If you had a spine, you'd address a specific person or group. To broadbrush with a drive-by post is cowardly. Anyone can do it.

Post this in any forum in which you or I disagree:

Let's give peace chance.

Sure, let's do so, but on a political forum based upon discussion, it's just blather. Grow a spine and stop trolling.

You CLEARLY don't understand the meaning of the post by the dead officer or the implications of this op & his CLEAR lack of understanding. The op thinks he understands the guy simply because they are both black but he misses the forest for the trees.
I don't know the race of ClosedCaption nor does it matter. He/she is wrong to claim Officer Jackson hated cops or was complicit in his own death for supporting fellow cops.
It matters if you want context to his posts. If I were black I would be an Uncle Tom because of my posts. He doesn't judge the content before identifying the color.

Make an intelligent post that I can respond to.
Given that you consider your single blind post intelligent, I doubt person lacking character will be honest in their response:

These are the same people that believed MLK was a racist agitating against white people.
If you had a spine, you'd address a specific person or group. To broadbrush with a drive-by post is cowardly. Anyone can do it.

Post this in any forum in which you or I disagree:

Let's give peace chance.

Sure, let's do so, but on a political forum based upon discussion, it's just blather. Grow a spine and stop trolling.
She's ok ya just gotta get to know her. She's like that stepchild that went astray. You cringe but still care

Well DW I don't know about divine wind but you sound more like hot air. No I don't know about the Heisenberg Principle and don't know anymore about it after looking it up. Particles vs waves. I'll let you explain how it applies to race relations.

But we have different views. I don't want everyone to be the same vanilla and chocolate sheep. To be drones and Obamabots. To be unthinking blobs. I want all races to celebrate their culture. I want to listen to the blues, eat tacos, play football, learn new things. All I require from everyone living here is that they believe in America first and their culture second. After that by all means, do your thing.

Well DW I don't know about divine wind but you sound more like hot air. No I don't know about the Heisenberg Principle and don't know anymore about it after looking it up. Particles vs waves. I'll let you explain how it applies to race relations.

But we have different views. I don't want everyone to be the same vanilla and chocolate sheep. To be drones and Obamabots. To be unthinking blobs. I want all races to celebrate their culture. I want to listen to the blues, eat tacos, play football, learn new things. All I require from everyone living here is that they believe in America first and their culture second. After that by all means, do your thing.
AMEN!

Go Chiefs!

I thought it was against the rules to post the thread title in all caps.
Sorry, but while it's a lot of caps, it's not "all caps". Truth is truth.

While I strongly suspect ClosedCaption posted the OP without a linked source and only as a picture (source limited, see below for link) in order to troll, I also suspect he copied the title from a news article, hence why some words are capped or beginning with a cap.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=4086db2c1e548ab7ed07f9ee619fec46&oe=57EAC3A5
It was all caps before they made him change it. I guess he figured it would mean more if he shouted.

This was posted twice yesterday and libs wouldnt go near it..........made them look like the small minded haters they are as they defend a President who has been instrumental in fomenting the unrest that took this mans life

Black, white? Don't you see how differentiating people into racial categories perpetuates racism?
What does "differentiating people into racial categories" mean?

Do you know the social meaning of the Uncertainty Principle AKA Heisenberg Principle?
As I recall, the Heisenberg Principle is a mathematical system. While I'm not at all familiar with it (and I'm not good with numbers) I'd be interested in knowing how it relates to social uncertainties.

What does "differentiating people into racial categories" mean?

As I recall, the Heisenberg Principle is a mathematical system. While I'm not at all familiar with it (and I'm not good with numbers) I'd be interested in knowing how it relates to social uncertainties.
Breaking people into the categories of caucasoid, negroid, etc. Where does Tiger Woods fit into that? He's half Asian (Chinese and Thai), a quarter Black, 1/8 Native American and 1/8 White. Does the "one drop of blood" rule apply here? His own made up term of being a “Cablinasian”? Does it matter? IMO, it doesn't. He's just Tiger Woods.

The Uncertainty Principle means that a particle's position can be known, but not it's speed and vice versa. It's related to the Observer Effect where merely observing something changes it. In this case, merely bringing up racial problems exacerbates them. If we want to get rid of racism, then we need to stop being racist (dividing people into racial groups) in our conduct as a society.

Example; quotas. Requiring that a business, government entity or other group have a set percentage of personnel equal to the population distribution. I.E. 50% men/women, 77% white, 13% black, etc. It's racist to do this and, depending on the job, not reasonable. Maybe 50% of men don't want to be nannies or interior decorators so it would be wrong to force a business to be 50% men simply because 50% of the population are men.

This lady must be BLM and hate cops, too. Even though she's a retired police chief.

I watched the whole video and I respect this lady. I like it when she says comply and complain. More,should listen. But what she fails to include is the large contingent of black people who act like the ones in this video. If she is not going to also address this thug and the ignorance of this family and this vein of thinking in the black community she will not begin to solve the problem.

I am old enough to have listened to the need for a dialogue for fifty years. Everything that could be,said has been said. Every fact has been uncovered. Nobody is going to solve this problem for black people, they have to,solve it for,themselves. What is needed it what many young black men don't have, self esteem. The black race needs to understand that they have it within themselves to change the dynamic, they need to believe in themselves to have the capacity to stop the violence, change their image in the law enforcement community, and prepare,their young people to be contributing members of society.

Let me ask all our black friends to contemplate this question posed by a police commissioner after the Dallas shootings, because this is th crux of the conundrum that white people are dealing with. He said when a police car answers a call and the cops get out of the vehicle there are dozens of phone cameras in their faces and people,shouting at them, but when the drug deals, the shootings, the violence occurs no one is videoing those and sending film clips to the police in an effort to make their community safer. So where are the black communities priorities?

In not getting killed. Film a cop doing his job and he might take your camera. Film a drug deal and you might get a bullet. Your point is valid in that the community can make things like drug deals much more difficult, but it takes people willing to risk their lives to do it.

Breaking people into the categories of caucasoid, negroid, etc. Where does Tiger Woods fit into that? He's half Asian (Chinese and Thai), a quarter Black, 1/8 Native American and 1/8 White. Does the "one drop of blood" rule apply here? His own made up term of being a “Cablinasian”? Does it matter? IMO, it doesn't. He's just Tiger Woods.
Good question.

While I'm sure an anthropologist would put forth a broadly technical scientific explanation consisting of such details as cranial dimensions, etc., the ordinary individual would cite Woods' most prominent racial characteristic, which is his pigmentation and facial features, which are (to me) distinctly negroid.

The Uncertainty Principle means that a particle's position can be known, but not it's speed and vice versa. It's related to the Observer Effect where merely observing something changes it. In this case, merely bringing up racial problems exacerbates them. If we want to get rid of racism, then we need to stop being racist (dividing people into racial groups) in our conduct as a society.
Thank you.

I understand the point you're making but I believe the reason you're making it is rather ambitious. What I mean is how would you propose to eliminate the naturally occurring recognition by any sentient individual of certain plainly obvious differences and similarities in the physical and behavioral characteristics of humans by other humans?

Actually, I believe the word, race, is in itself a redundancy because all humans are members of the human "race." I prefer a more exacting designation, such as human species and its various sub-species, the individual designations being no more or less significant in the example of humans than the specific designations in any other animal species, such as dogs or cats.

A dog is a dog, so what is the the difference between a German Shepherd and a Golden Retriever? The answer, and its validity, depends on whom you ask.

Example; quotas. Requiring that a business, government entity or other group have a set percentage of personnel equal to the population distribution. I.E. 50% men/women, 77% white, 13% black, etc. It's racist to do this and, depending on the job, not reasonable. Maybe 50% of men don't want to be nannies or interior decorators so it would be wrong to force a business to be 50% men simply because 50% of the population are men.
Thank you.

You are right H, no question it is dangerous. But people were killed in the civil rights movement. People are being killed on the streets now. Many children have been killed. Sometimes martyrs are the agents of change, think MLK. If you want to take back your community you will have to fight for it. Or get the city to put up street cams in the hood, they do it for fancy businesses. I would,suggest that phone videos can be pretty anonymous. But no one wants to step up and lead. All the race baiters and commentators are in their cozy studio or offices, or at lakers games.

Your link says the same as my pic. Doesnt that alone show me to be correct? Snide remarks doesnt change that you just posted the same thing I did. I just posted it from his actual account. I mean how petty Betty do you want to be?
You were caught selling bullshit and now you are backpedaling like a circus clown. You know, just like your avatar.

av·a·tar ˈavəˌtär/
an icon or figure representing a particular person in computer games, Internet forums, etc.

yes, I know it's Rudy, but an avatar represents oneself and you are represented by a clown.

You're spamming bullshit
What message?
That ClosedCaption is an anti-cop/pro-BLM troll.

Said the troll who has only spammed the thread with nonsense.

The officer wondered if the city loved him.

What is the percentage of the population that is black ?
Take that percentage and deduct it from 100%. The remaining would be the percentage that loved and appreciated your service.
It's about 50/50:

Baton Rouge Population and Demographics (Baton Rouge, LA)
White 104117 45.7%
spacer.gif
Black or African American 113953 50.02%

This thread was started by a troll who wants to impose his/her views on everyone else. Obviously by someone who doesn't live in the South much less in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

This thread was started by a troll who wants to impose his/her views on everyone else. Obviously by someone who doesn't live in the South much less in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

It's his thread! He can hold any opinion or make any point he wishes. It's not imposing anything, it's the whole point of creating a thread.

You are the one trolling. If you don't like the content then simply leave.

It's his thread! He can hold any opinion or make any point he wishes. It's not imposing anything, it's the whole point of creating a thread.

You are the one trolling. If you don't like the content then simply leave.
1) Originating a thread doesn't mean a person owns it. The forum owns it.

2) It's understandable you will try to stick up for your friend and defend him even when he is wrong.

3) It's also understandable why you have a problem with me. After all, I've kicked your ass a few times for posting similar stupid stuff.

4) This forum is for posting opinions and discussion. I responded to ClosedCaption's OP with several comments including a link to the actual text (rather than a picture) and disagreement on his interpretation of Jackson's comments including my opinion that he was trolling with this comment:
"I think he means he hates cops or is a BLM sympathizer. Which means he's complicit in his own death or something like that"

Im not even responding to half of them anymore. Its obvious they live to be hated or to hate. Every sentence is another accusation, allegation or outright lie. Saves time:afro:

Forum List

Back