Slain Baton Rouge Officer Wrote FACEBOOK Message Days Before His Death

I don't see it like that cc. I think he was getting bad looks and being razzed because he was a cop, and it depressed him because he was trying to be a good cop. Like his sister is quoted as saying. It doesn't seem like any lives matter, no matter what your color is.

And when he takes the uniform off, he is treated like any other black man, not a fellow LEO.

You missed that part, apparently.

So much hatred there....Soooooo much
Says the guy who posted "I think he means he hates cops or is a BLM sympathizer. Which means he's complicit in his own death or something like that".

Look above you, it was sarcasm...Its right above your head just like most other things
It is incendiary bullshit at a time when we need less of it. But that is over YOUR head

What you mean? This black dude said that people see him as a threat when out of uniform. Thats BLM talk...and you say BLM hates cops. Ergo he hates cops....

I think he means he hates cops or is a BLM sympathizer. Which means he's complicit in his own death or something like that
You should consider not thinking. ;)

Gunned down in cold blood: the victims of the Baton Rouge shooting
'In uniform I get nasty hateful looks and out of uniform some consider me a threat. I've experienced so much in my short life and these last three days have tested me to the core.

'When people you know begin to question your integrity you realize they don't really know you at all.

'Look at my actions they speak loud and clear. This city must and will get better. I'm working in these streets so any protesters, officers, friends, family, or whoever, if you see me and need a hug or want to say a prayer, I got you.'

A GoFundMe page has been set up to help Jackson's family, called the 'Montrell's Fallen Hero Fundraiser'

Facebook Post From Baton Rouge Police Officer Killed Today Is Going Viral
About a week ago, Jackson posted the following on Facebook, talking about how everyone needs to get better. This post is now going viral and should be a must-read for everyone.

Here’s the text of his post:

“I’m tired physically and emotionally. Disappointed in some family, friends, and officers for some reckless comments but hey what’s in your heart is in your heart. I still love you all because hate takes too much energy but I definitely won’t be looking at you the same. Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me or my wife it was needed and much appreciated. I swear to God I love this city but I wonder if this city loves me. In uniform I get nasty hateful looks and out of uniform some consider me a threat. I’ve experienced so much in my short life and these last 3 days have tested me to the core. When people you know begin to question your integrity you realize they don’t really know you at all. Look at my actions they speak LOUD and CLEAR. Finally I personally want to send prayers out to everyone directly affected by this tragedy. These are trying times. Please don’t let hate infect your heart. This city MUST and WILL get better. I’m working in these streets, so any protesters, officers, friends, family, or whoever, if you see me and need a hug or want to say a prayer. I got you.”

Rest in peace, Montrell.

(There is a Gofundme to benefit Montrell’s wife and baby son, which you can donate to here.)
I feel so bad for his baby boy, who'll never know Dad.

Says the guy who posted "I think he means he hates cops or is a BLM sympathizer. Which means he's complicit in his own death or something like that".

Look above you, it was sarcasm...Its right above your head just like most other things
It is incendiary bullshit at a time when we need less of it. But that is over YOUR head
INCENDIARY BULLSHIT? Are you out of your mind? I can show you plenty of incendiary bullshit on this board, but this is not it.

13700010_10208172102718066_8542798883256539236_n.jpg

I think he means he hates cops or is a BLM sympathizer. Which means he's complicit in his own death or something like that

Moderation Note -- Do Not use ALL CAPS in titles. Please. ClosedCaption

The only one responsible for that honorable police officer's death is the worthless piece of shit Gavin Long.

INCENDIARY BULLSHIT? Are you out of your mind? I can show you plenty of incendiary bullshit on this board, but this is not it.
When he added the comment "I think he means he hates cops or is a BLM sympathizer. Which means he's complicit in his own death or something like that", it became incendiary bullshit. Agreed there is plenty of it from both sides here, but that doesn't mean the OP wasn't equally as bad.

What you mean? This black dude said that people see him as a threat when out of uniform. Thats BLM talk...and you say BLM hates cops. Ergo he hates cops....
Read his message again. It sounds to me like he is talking about his own family & friends. It speaks to the hate for Leo's that you all are spouting daily

You CLEARLY don't understand the meaning of the post by the dead officer or the implications of this op & his CLEAR lack of understanding. The op thinks he understands the guy simply because they are both black but he misses the forest for the trees.

You aren't very bright.
Thank you. One of my favorite quotes is by Paul Newman:

"If you don't have enemies, then you don't have character."

When partisan assholes flame me, attack me, insult me, I take it as a credit to my character that I am not as low a person in character as they are.

Thanks for posting the message I posted in long form. o_O
Wrong. I posted links showing the message to be true. You posted a picture then made a snide comment implying he was asking for it.

Your link says the same as my pic. Doesnt that alone show me to be correct? Snide remarks doesnt change that you just posted the same thing I did. I just posted it from his actual account. I mean how petty Betty do you want to be?

You CLEARLY don't understand the meaning of the post by the dead officer or the implications of this op & his CLEAR lack of understanding. The op thinks he understands the guy simply because they are both black but he misses the forest for the trees.
I don't know the race of ClosedCaption nor does it matter. He/she is wrong to claim Officer Jackson hated cops or was complicit in his own death for supporting fellow cops.

Your link says the same as my pic. Doesnt that alone show me to be correct? Snide remarks doesnt change that you just posted the same thing I did. I just posted it from his actual account. I mean how petty Betty do you want to be?
You were caught selling bullshit and now you are backpedaling like a circus clown. You know, just like your avatar.

av·a·tar ˈavəˌtär/
an icon or figure representing a particular person in computer games, Internet forums, etc.

yes, I know it's Rudy, but an avatar represents oneself and you are represented by a clown.

Forum List

Back