Slain Baton Rouge Officer Wrote FACEBOOK Message Days Before His Death

Your link says the same as my pic. Doesnt that alone show me to be correct? Snide remarks doesnt change that you just posted the same thing I did. I just posted it from his actual account. I mean how petty Betty do you want to be?
You were caught selling bullshit and now you are backpedaling like a circus clown. You know, just like your avatar.

av·a·tar ˈavəˌtär/
an icon or figure representing a particular person in computer games, Internet forums, etc.

yes, I know it's Rudy, but an avatar represents oneself and you are represented by a clown.

Yes, we posted the same thing but I'm lying! Got it!

The officer wondered if the city loved him.

What is the percentage of the population that is black ?
Take that percentage and deduct it from 100%. The remaining would be the percentage that loved and appreciated your service.

Take that percentage and deduct it from 100%. The remaining would be the percentage that loved and appreciated your service.

He also said that people feared him out of uniform. Go on and say he was a racist! Thats the standard whenever a black person says they arent treated fairly.

And when he takes the uniform off, he is treated like any other black man, not a fellow LEO.

You missed that part, apparently.
Or you missed the part that all of his neighbors and friends(regardless of race, although it's interesting you brought racism into it) know he's a cop and, even out of uniform, they view him with suspicion.

"In uniform I get nasty hateful looks and out of uniform some consider me a threat. I’ve experienced so much in my short life and these last 3 days have tested me to the core. When people you know begin to question your integrity you realize they don’t really know you at all. Look at my actions they speak LOUD and CLEAR."

BTW, you can't quote a picture someone sent you in email which is why I prefer linked, text sources. OTOH, sometimes I wonder if people who post long statements in picture form don't want you to quote it because they are being dishonest, lying assholes. Thoughts?

I thought it was against the rules to post the thread title in all caps.
Sorry, but while it's a lot of caps, it's not "all caps". Truth is truth.

While I strongly suspect ClosedCaption posted the OP without a linked source and only as a picture (source limited, see below for link) in order to troll, I also suspect he copied the title from a news article, hence why some words are capped or beginning with a cap.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=4086db2c1e548ab7ed07f9ee619fec46&oe=57EAC3A5

So much hatred there....Soooooo much
Says the guy who posted "I think he means he hates cops or is a BLM sympathizer. Which means he's complicit in his own death or something like that".

Look above you, it was sarcasm...Its right above your head just like most other things
It is incendiary bullshit at a time when we need less of it. But that is over YOUR head
INCENDIARY BULLSHIT? Are you out of your mind? I can show you plenty of incendiary bullshit on this board, but this is not it.
You CLEARLY don't understand the meaning of the post by the dead officer or the implications of this op & his CLEAR lack of understanding. The op thinks he understands the guy simply because they are both black but he misses the forest for the trees.
Disagree with you there, Grampa. I think I quite clearly understand what it's like to have a tough job as a public servant and be despised for it by even some of your family, as well as people you deal with on the job. For him it was twice as bad because when he took off the uniform, he got suspicion from those who didn't know him because he was a black man. I get it that he never gave up hope that good people with good intentions will prevail. But he was hurting and he was tired. I don't know what "forest" you think you see, but it's not the one I see. You don't have to be black to understand what the guy was saying. At least, I don't think you do.

Or you missed the part that all of his neighbors and friends(regardless of race, although it's interesting you brought racism into it) know he's a cop and, even out of uniform, they view him with suspicion.

Hey dead men cant talk so you'll just make it up for him

....For him it was twice as bad because when he took off the uniform, he got suspicion from those who didn't know him because he was a black man. I get it that he never gave up hope that good people with good intentions will prevail. But he was hurting and he was tired. I don't know what "forest" you think you see, but it's not the one I see. You don't have to be black to understand what the guy was saying. At least, I don't think you do.
While you may be correct about that, I think you may be reading too much into it....unless you think Officer Jackson was living in an exclusively white neighborhood in Louisiana because, as a police officer, he was middle class.

From his post, I see it to be more about Blue than Black and White.

Last edited:
White America needs to stop accepting the stereotype of the young black male as misogynistic thug with too much money and no self-discipline that the left wing movie, TV, and music industries are pushing.
White America has for the most part made a sincere and visible effort to enable young Black males to merge into mainstream society and to some significant extent the effort has been successful. Young Black men are represented in every field of endeavor, from civil service, the legal and medical profession, academia and politics -- including the U.S. Presidency. But Black America is consistently inclined to ignore the positive while accentuating the negative.

The fact is young Black males who are properly raised and reasonably motivated have managed to take all the right steps and have found a comfortable, respectable place in American society. But there is a separate category of young Black males who harbor no such motivation or natural capability. This category follows the beat of a different drum. This is the category of self-pitying, sociopathic, feral predators who are commonly and correctly regarded by most White people as n!ggers. And here is just one example:

White people need to stop thinking the nearest black person is out to rob them.
As if they don't have good cause? Have you ever researched national crime statistics -- with specific reference to Black-on-White street crime?

Cops need to stop shooting unarmed people.
In some examples I agree. But there are examples in which an unarmed adversary can pose a lethal threat. The Ferguson, MO, Michael ("Big Mike") Brown killing, for one.

Black women need to stop accepting their men calling them "bitches" and "hos", treating them like crap, and having their babies only to see them run away like vampires exposed to sunlight. Black men need to stay with their women and give their children a real father.
This is a problem for which, unfortunately, there is no immediate solution. Formation of the cohesive family structure depends primarily on the effect of positive discipline, a behavioral characteristic which is alien to this category of barely civilized young Black males.

People need to stop giving cops reason to shoot them.
Therein lies the tale.

There's just a few ideas. Now, can we move past the complaining stage and get to solutions?
The solution to the most basic problem is rendered impossible by certain well-meaning but self-defeating rules of conduct, specifically the rules against rigid discipline and corporal punishment in the schools. As one who attended Catholic school in the '40s and '50s I can look back and attest to the critical importance of those now-prohibited educational implements.

Last edited:

It's about 50/50:

Baton Rouge Population and Demographics (Baton Rouge, LA)
White 104117 45.7%
spacer.gif
Black or African American 113953 50.02%

This thread was started by a troll who wants to impose his/her views on everyone else. Obviously by someone who doesn't live in the South much less in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

This lady must be BLM and hate cops, too. Even though she's a retired police chief.

I watched the whole video and I respect this lady. I like it when she says comply and complain. More,should listen. But what she fails to include is the large contingent of black people who act like the ones in this video. If she is not going to also address this thug and the ignorance of this family and this vein of thinking in the black community she will not begin to solve the problem.

I am old enough to have listened to the need for a dialogue for fifty years. Everything that could be,said has been said. Every fact has been uncovered. Nobody is going to solve this problem for black people, they have to,solve it for,themselves. What is needed it what many young black men don't have, self esteem. The black race needs to understand that they have it within themselves to change the dynamic, they need to believe in themselves to have the capacity to stop the violence, change their image in the law enforcement community, and prepare,their young people to be contributing members of society.

Let me ask all our black friends to contemplate this question posed by a police commissioner after the Dallas shootings, because this is th crux of the conundrum that white people are dealing with. He said when a police car answers a call and the cops get out of the vehicle there are dozens of phone cameras in their faces and people,shouting at them, but when the drug deals, the shootings, the violence occurs no one is videoing those and sending film clips to the police in an effort to make their community safer. So where are the black communities priorities?

...Let me ask all our black friends to contemplate this question posed by a police commissioner after the Dallas shootings, because this is th crux of the conundrum that white people are dealing with. ....
Black, white? Don't you see how differentiating people into racial categories perpetuates racism?

Do you know the social meaning of the Uncertainty Principle AKA Heisenberg Principle?

Forum List

Back