Sixteen Year Old Girl Forces Herself to Change Quickly So Boys Won't See Her Naked

She has to shower with boys? Maybe Ashley Biden knows a good support group for this?

Poor Ashley needs interventions and rehabs every 6 months... hopefully these teenage girls aren't that sensitive and don't mind looking at stiff cock while their showering. At least the junk they're looking at isn't related to them.

The shitlibs say, call us if you get raped, we'll spot you an abortion.

dem chick pops a boner.jpg

.6 percent of the population is transgendered and at tthat age there willl be girls who are more than happy to shower with boys. Also at that age there will also be self conscious boys dressing fast so no girl will see them naked.

Back in my day, if we wanted to see girls changing in their locker room, we had to WORK for it.

yourprettyface_ep203_001_Shower_Scene.jpg

Kids today have it way too easy.

.6 percent of the population is transgendered and at tthat age there willl be girls who are more than happy to shower with boys. Also at that age there will also be self conscious boys dressing fast so no girl will see them naked.

Wow....supporting men in girls locker rooms....you guys just don't care anymore about hiding what you think......good time to support this sort of thing. In the old days arrests would be made.

Doesn't it make sense that she would want to change clothes quickly so boys wouldn't see her naked? If you need some outrage think about girls who are forced to shower and change in front of confused boys dressed as girls.

Doesn't it make sense that she would want to change clothes quickly so boys wouldn't see her naked? If you need some outrage think about girls who are forced to shower and change in front of confused boys dressed as girls.

What's different between that and this?

This is SO disturbing. If she was my daughter my (then) husband and I would pull her out of there within a flash.

I would just refuse all activities that require me to change in front of boys. If everyone did that, the school would have to listen. Then they should all withhold their school taxes.

If I were her dad, I'd find these board members in public, beat the crap out of them, strip them butt-naked, then force them to run blocks for cover in front of everyone laughing; maybe then, they might have a little common sense. I honestly don't know where they find people who would subject teens to humiliation and shame just to push a political agenda.

I used to like looking at 16 year old girls change. Of course we had a peep hole.

Forum List

Back