Sixteen Year Old Girl Forces Herself to Change Quickly So Boys Won't See Her Naked

The left HATES women.

I just have to wonder, why doesn't someone ask these board members if they showered and changed in front of the opposite sex when THEY were in school?

Then I would pass a mandate that all school board members, administrators and staff now also had a unisex bathroom where they all had to shower and change, etc., naked in front of each other!

You'd never see a law rescinded so fast in your life.

I would just refuse all activities that require me to change in front of boys. If everyone did that, the school would have to listen. Then they should all withhold their school taxes.

If I were her dad, I'd find these board members in public, beat the crap out of them, strip them butt-naked, then force them to run blocks for cover in front of everyone laughing; maybe then, they might have a little common sense. I honestly don't know where they find people who would subject teens to humiliation and shame just to push a political agenda.

Yeah, but then we still have the restroom issue.

Trump bragged about going into dressing rooms when he was in the pageant business.
Yes, and when it was Trump doing it, the Democrats could see how wrong it was. But now that it's fake trannies, getting a peek, they are perfectly fine with it.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders got it right. The woke movement is an anti woman movement. Gender-neutral pronouns, women's bathrooms open to males, and forcing women to undress in front of males with their cocks out is pure misogyny.

My theory is that Democrat men finally got tired of living in the matriarchy of the Democrat party. So they figured out that they could just say they are women, and be on equal footing with their female rulers.

Of course, power Seekers at Democrats are, they have put themselves above the women athletes that they once champion.

What an opportunity for Democrat men who could never make the football team or the male basketball team. Now they can simply take over soccer volleyball and female versions of non-gender-specific sports.

Watch all of this. It's all good. I don't even want to summarize it, because it is concise and nothing should be left out.

Lets agree that todays girls and young women, who thought they had a shot at a sports career and found that they had to compete with men, are the victims here and the anecdotal account is the tip of the iceberg.

She has to shower with boys?
1). No men should compete with women in sports.

2). There SHOULD be a Gender (3rd Bathroom/Changing Room), even though I think the GENDER thing is crazy. You want to identify as "other" then you compete and change in the "other"

3). Male nor Females Shower at school in this age.
So saying "She has to shower with boys?
is JUST not the case in todays world.

Lets agree that todays girls and young women, who thought they had a shot at a sports career and found that they had to compete with men, are the victims here and the anecdotal account is the tip of the iceberg.

Not to mention those that are being denied the basic dignity of being allowed to dress/undress, shower, and use the restroom, away from male eyes.

Trump bragged about going into dressing rooms when he was in the pageant business.
Yes he did. But do you believe Trump? Come on, do you truly believe Trump? Why is the sole instance of him boasting done in a bus? He told one person. Again, is Trump honest?

Not to mention those that are being denied the basic dignity of being allowed to dress/undress, shower, and use the restroom, away from male eyes.
In feminist theory “the male gaze” used to be one of the great oppression tool the patriarchy used to keep women down.

Some feminists are standing up to this nonsense but are meekly shutting up when shouted down.

In feminist theory “the male gaze” used to be one of the great oppression tool the patriarchy used to keep women down.

True, but the fact remains that all men, who are in any way normal (i.e. not faggots or similar degenerates) enjoy the sight of an attractive woman; and even more so if she is unclothed. To condemn us, in general, for this trait, is absurd.

However, within socially-established standards of modesty, the right has to be recognized as belonging to women to choose to whom they will offer the unclothed view. No man has any right to take or demand that view from any women with whom he is not in a very close relationship; and to do so is, at best, a form of abusive sexual harassment.

True, but the fact remains that all men, who are in any way normal (i.e. not faggots or similar degenerates) enjoy the sight of an attractive woman; and even more so if she is unclothed. To condemn us, in general, for this trait, is absurd.
Yes, of course. Those facts were carefully explained to feminists but they shouted us down.

Now it is “trans women” shouting the feminists down with their deeper louder voices.
However, within socially-established standards of modesty, the right has to be recognized as belonging to women to choose to whom they will offer the unclothed view. No man has any right to take or demand that view from any women with whom he is not in a very close relationship; and to do so is, at best, a form of abusive sexual harassment.
It sure is. The feminists have backed down. They don’t have the protective of women instinct that comes naturally to men. We can’t expect Democrat women to care about young girls. We also cannot expect a 16 year old girl to stand up to fascists.

It’s time for men to step up, and decisively, to end this nonsense.

Forum List

Back