Vicious beat down of white guy by blacks- VIDEO

yeah, he sounded young by his voice and was definately smaller. Real brave guys there! could see the hatred. Guess they had to make up for 400 years of oppression all at once.

yeah, he sounded young by his voice and was definately smaller. Real brave guys there! could see the hatred. Guess they had to make up for 400 years of oppression all at once.
What's the context? We need to see more. Where is all that now?

Racist mf's.

The context is another racist hate-filled beat-down of a white person by gangbangers. Funny you didn't need to see more when it was that black girl at school.

Just for that, no reparations for you 2 nite.
Oh really? You bitches are the ones who asked for more scrutiny every time a white person does it. Whites commit the most of these things racist. And you know it. And that's why you try projecting your hate on others because there really aren't that many of these. But you want to try getting that raace war.

Happens everyday and not a word even by fake FOX news

No it doesn't happen every day. This is a hate crime and each year more than 2000 blacks are victims. Thats about 7 per day. The majority of those doing the beating are white. The media doesn't show this and twitter is going to make sure white supremacists post up instances of blacks beating whites.

The one thing that does happen every day is white racism.

The context is another racist hate-filled beat-down of a white person by gangbangers. Funny you didn't need to see more when it was that black girl at school.

Just for that, no reparations for you 2 nite.
Or fucking ever.

Damn, back in my day it was black guys much bigger than that breaking up the fights and talking sense to people.

Wtf happened? When did the populace stop kicking the shit out of those who beat up on those way smaller than them?

Many fights I've gotten into were just for exactly that. I ain't havin' it. :nono:

Damn, back in my day it was black guys much bigger than that breaking up the fights and talking sense to people.

Wtf happened? When did the populace stop kicking the shit out of those who beat up on those way smaller than them?

Many fights I've gotten into were just for exactly that. I ain't havin' it. :nono:
Why do whites like you pretend that whites don't do more of this? Especially to other whites.

Racist mf's.

Really? you could'nt see the raw hatred of the guy jumping up and down on the kid with both feet? who does that except for someone with raw hate? your fucking blind. Our society is exploding right now with acts like that because of racism.

Really? you could'nt see the raw hatred of the guy jumping up and down on the kid with both feet? who does that except for someone with raw hate? your fucking blind. Our society is exploding right now with acts like that because of racism.
You guys could not seee the raw hatred of whites beating blaccks and asked for more context. So don't question me.

Here is the thing, the media, Dems, and leftist radicals have been pimping the false notion that whitey wants negros dead. Part of this is the false idea that whites cops ride around looking for unarmed blacks to shoot and kill. This has clearly and demonstrably created an environment in the black urban communities where young black guys think is is perfectly ok to seek out white people to beat the shit out of just because they are white. There is no such ideology in the white communities. This is 2023, not 1893. Even in 1950, most of the violence against black dudes what because they stole something or raped a white woman. But even that was 70 years ago.

Therefore, it is perfectly rational when looking at a group of whites beating a lone black guy to assume that the black guy may have earned his ass beating. However, when we see a group of blacks beating a lone white guy, the fact is that it is almost always the result of black racism against whitey.

Racist mf's.
the context is a gang of men assaulted and beat a lone man ... if whites had done this to a lone black man it would be wall to wall coverage by the faggot lefts media cronies ... and please spare us the the abuses that happened in the distant past excuses you always spout .

the context is a gang of men assaulted and beat a lone man ... if whites had done this to a lone black man it would be wall to wall coverage by the faggot lefts media cronies ... and please spare us the the abuses that happened in the distant past excuses you always spout .
Whites have been doing this to people of color for all 247 years of this countries history. You don't get spared anything because the crimes still go on today. At the end of this year, once again blacks will be the number one victim of hate crimes by race and the perpatrators of those hate crimes will be white. And most of those crimes do not get covered by the media.

Forum List

Back