Six Year Old

Personally, I'm thinking there may be more than the sheriff let on. Contributing to the delinquency of a minor? That seems rather weak based just upon what happened here although I can see they'd try considering they got the kids to lie to the cops, too. BTW, the sheriff stated they'd spoken to the older boy more than once and he was consistent in his story. Now that it's come out the cops didn't tip their hand until they had more evidence, I wonder if that's true. The conspiracy charge was pretty creative (because the wife was in on it).

Well, they got their 'fame' alright :lol:

Personally, I'm thinking there may be more than the sheriff let on. Contributing to the delinquency of a minor? That seems rather weak based just upon what happened here although I can see they'd try considering they got the kids to lie to the cops, too. BTW, the sheriff stated they'd spoken to the older boy more than once and he was consistent in his story. Now that it's come out the cops didn't tip their hand until they had more evidence, I wonder if that's true. The conspiracy charge was pretty creative (because the wife was in on it).

Well, they got their 'fame' alright :lol:

Idiots... And I'm Tired of my State getting Press for this kind of Shit...

:)

peace...

?

I don't recall anything like this before.

In any case, I hope CPS really digs into that family. I feel bad for those kids. And it was reported the youngest weighs 37 pounds (when they were talking about whether the balloon could actually lift his weight). That's ridiculous. Our little guy is (now) 2 years younger and slender, and weighs about 40 or so. I don't know... they're messed up either way.

?

I don't recall anything like this before.

In any case, I hope CPS really digs into that family. I feel bad for those kids. And it was reported the youngest weighs 37 pounds (when they were talking about whether the balloon could actually lift his weight). That's ridiculous. Our little guy is (now) 2 years younger and slender, and weighs about 40 or so. I don't know... they're messed up either way.

Columbine and such...

And my Son is only 15mo Old and he's 25lbs...

Anyway, get some Rest, Sicky!

peace...

The father should pay for the crop damages, pay for the helicopters/search/rescue staff's time, pay for all airline traffic that was disrupted by the search, lose custody of his children for contributing to what amounts to their mischief in this matter, and then he should have his balls ripped off and shoved down his throat just because he's a jackass. And then he should be kicked in the ass repeatedly until the boot reaches and collapses his lung after they're punctured by his own ass cheeks. And a reality TV show should be made out of that and we'll call it "ASS KICKING!"

Of course we can also tie him to a balloon and make it fly around Denver for a couple of hours but I'm sure the prick copy-righted that.

Last edited:
Well, the sheriff is right. Doubtful he'll get jail time for this (on the state charges). Maybe some sort of house arrest/probation and fine. Even if the authorities try to sue him for the money spent, they'll never see it.

The List of Charges, Local, State and Federal, should be Entertaining...

Hopefully.

Poor Kids.

peace...

I'd like to see the father offered a reality show for all the trouble he went through.

Lets follow him week by week in prison. Show him fetching soap in the shower, show him dressing up to be the latest prison bitch.

They can end each episode with Falcon proclaiming "We did it for the show"

The father should pay for the crop damages, pay for the helicopters/search/rescue staff's time, pay for all airline traffic that was disrupted by the search, lose custody of his children for contributing to what amounts to their mischief in this matter, and then he should have his balls ripped off and shoved down his throat just because he's a jackass. And then he should be kicked in the ass repeatedly until the boot reaches and collapses his lung after they're punctured by his own ass cheeks. And a reality TV show should be made out of that and we'll call it "ASS KICKING!"

Of course we can also tie him to a balloon and make it fly around Denver for a couple of hours but I'm sure the prick copy-righted that.

Unfortunately, with the public's present insatiable appetite for the outrageous, I'm sure there are cable networks like BRAVO already scrambling to sign up the Heemes for some type of show, knowing full well that it will be irresistable idiot TV.

Let's see how reality TV has evolved: It started with "Survivor" (of which I watched only 3 episodes and immediately thought it was contrived), and now we have everything from "Wife Swap" to "Super Nanny" to 5-foot cake contests to a bunch of airhead girls who care more about their thousand-dollar wedding gowns than they do the husbands foolish enough to marry them. The potential investors in these kinds of shows CAN'T WAIT for the next "reality" to to be produced. And it won't surprise me at all if it isn't "How NOT to Raise a Family," starring the Heemes.

I'd like to see the father offered a reality show for all the trouble he went through.

Lets follow him week by week in prison. Show him fetching soap in the shower, show him dressing up to be the latest prison bitch.

They can end each episode with Falcon proclaiming "We did it for the show"

Nah, MSNBC has the prison stuff with their Sunday afternoon "LOCKUP" documentaries. I have seen a couple of those, and they can be quite graphic.

if you'd have noticed what type ballon it was ,you'd knew it couldn't carried that much wait.

I find it amazing that society has evolved into this where parents do these ridiculous things for a Reality TV show...

Fucking pathetic.

Forum List

Back