Six Year Old

Having said that, there are of course those precocious and sneaky (they're all sneaky) kids who will do stupid things which make their parents look really bad...sometimes when the parents are actually less than 20 feet from them....when really, the poor parents are doing all they can do. Kids just learn ways around it.

I know of what I speak and will go no further with it than that.

Last edited:
Oh shut the fuck up, mal.

msnbc.com Video Player

Mal's actually right on this one... but since it's mal, he can fuck off and die anyway.

WAY After I had Exposed it...

Suck it, PeeDrinker... You even Conceded to me.

Get Counseling.

:)

peace...

Perhaps it takes an attention whore to identify other attention whores, so you were able to figure this out right away.

Again, go jump in a woodchipper and die slow.

Pretty much everyone has agreed that if this is a hoax, the lunatic should be forced to pay for the resources used to track and rescue this boy. But there were others harmed by this as well:

Balloon Landing Turns Crop to Crap | TMZ.com

I'll admit, I hadn't considered that.

So did we Bet?... ;)

peace...
Say you'll accept and yeah. I'll bet no confirmed hoax, you'll bet confirmed hoax. If they can't confirm either way... draw I guess.

We'll have to wait until after Monday tho'. The sheriff isn't going back 'til then.

Pretty much everyone has agreed that if this is a hoax, the lunatic should be forced to pay for the resources used to track and rescue this boy. But there were others harmed by this as well:

Balloon Landing Turns Crop to Crap | TMZ.com

I'll admit, I hadn't considered that.

So did we Bet?... ;)

peace...
Say you'll accept and yeah. I'll bet no confirmed hoax, you'll bet confirmed hoax. If they can't confirm either way... draw I guess.

We'll have to wait until after Monday tho'. The sheriff isn't going back 'til then.

It's a Bet... Heart of Love?... ;)

peace...

I haven't seen it, but I've heard there was a video of these whack-jobs releasing the balloon.
Ya mean to tell me they counted down to lift-off and didn't realize their child was in it (or it turns out wasn't)?
And a 60lb is HUGE when you're talking lift from helium.
This jerk-off knew damn well that this balloon wouldn't have traveled like this with the weight of his kid in it.

And the guy's an "amateur scientist"?
What the hell is that??

A scientists that doesn't get paid for his pursuits.

I thought that the English language was understood by all on the board. I guess I was mistaken.

Yeah, my point is we are all "amateur whatever you don't do for a living".
Doesn't mean that I'm labeled as an amateur "whatever hobby I'm currently into".
And jeez, I was making a joke. Lighten up, ATL.

I haven't seen it, but I've heard there was a video of these whack-jobs releasing the balloon.
Ya mean to tell me they counted down to lift-off and didn't realize their child was in it (or it turns out wasn't)?
This jerk-off knew damn well that this balloon wouldn't have traveled like this with the weight of his kid in it.

Of course they did... They also Knew that they would get, at MOST, a Misdemeaner Charge...

Maybe Fined, but the TV Show they are Angling for was Supposed to Pay for that...

Asshats.

peace...

I want this prosecuted.
And I want that dad doing jailtime.
It's the only thing that might save these kids from growing up to be just as worthless.

I want this prosecuted.
It's the only thing that might save these kids from growing up to be just as worthless.

Consider the Consequences if one of Colorado's Public Servents would have been Injured or Killed for this Stunt...

These Fucking Stains NEED to be Stopped, because you Know they are Addicted to having their Mugs on TV.

peace...

I want this prosecuted.

Consider the Consequences if one of Colorado's Public Servents would have been Injured or Killed for this Stunt...

These Fucking Stains NEED to be Stopped, because you Know they are Addicted to having their Mugs on TV.

peace...

Luckily, cops do not appreciate being made fools of.
I don't think this is over.

The kid only weighs 37 pounds. Aside from the balloon incident, there's something wrong with this picture...

I want this prosecuted.

peace...

Luckily, cops do not appreciate being made fools of.
I don't think this is over.

Bet.

peace...

http://gawker.com/5383858/exclusive-i-helped-richard-heene-plan-a-balloon-hoax

And like the Sun Setting in the West, it Continues...

peace...
Perhaps, but I take that with a grain of salt.

It's a fascinating account and after he publicly offered to sell his story, we paid him for it.

And he claims the kid couldn't have climbed into that attic area. The boy demonstrated for the media how he did it, so obviously this person is wrong about that.

Forum List

Back