Six Year Old

Looks like the shit is hitting the fan

FORT COLLINS, Colo. – A Colorado sheriff said he was pursuing criminal charges in the case of a 6-year-old boy who vanished into the rafters of his garage while the world thought he was zooming through the sky in a flying saucer-like helium balloon.

The boy's parents, Richard and Mayumi Heene, met with Larimer County investigators for much of the afternoon, but Sheriff Jim Alderden didn't say who would be charged or what the charges would be.

Alderden didn't call Thursday's hours-long drama a hoax, but he expressed disappointment that he couldn't level more serious charges in the incident, which sent police and the military scrambling to save young Falcon Heene as millions of worried television viewers watched.

"We were looking at Class 3 misdemeanor, which hardly seems serious enough given the circumstances," Alderden said. "We are talking to the district attorney, federal officials to see if perhaps there aren't additional federal charges that are appropriate in this circumstance."

He said deputies were seeking a search warrant for the family's home, and there would be more information at a news conference Sunday.

Either. As soon as the sheriff announces it's a hoax (will probably happen today at his news conference) :)

"We were looking at Class 3 misdemeanor, which hardly seems serious enough given the circumstances," Alderden said. "We are talking to the district attorney, federal officials to see if perhaps there aren't additional federal charges that are appropriate in this circumstance."

He said deputies were seeking a search warrant for the family's home, and there would be more information at a news conference Sunday.

After the sheriff went inside, Richard Heene and his wife walked out. As reporters yelled questions, all Heene said was, "I was talking to the sheriff's department just now." He then walked to his car with his wife and a friend, and they drove away.

---

The Federal Charges will be Classic... ;)

:)

peace...

Alderden said Friday that -- based on reports that the parents "took these children into potentially dangerous situations" with tornado chases, the experimental balloons and other activities -- it would be "appropriate to involve child protection [services] to at least see what the family situation is and whether the children are in a safe condition."

peace...

Either. As soon as the sheriff announces it's a hoax (will probably happen today at his news conference) :)

After the sheriff went inside, Richard Heene and his wife walked out. As reporters yelled questions, all Heene said was, "I was talking to the sheriff's department just now." He then walked to his car with his wife and a friend, and they drove away.

---

peace...

The Class 3 misdemeaner may bring a $500 slap on the wrist and probation. What it does is open up the governments right to recoup expenses from the phony chase. Let the family pay for all the expenses or go broke paying lawyers to fight it

---

peace...

The Class 3 misdemeaner may bring a $500 slap on the wrist and probation. What it does is open up the governments right to recoup expenses from the phony chase. Let the family pay for all the expenses or go broke paying lawyers to fight it
Somewhere along the line I read it was $750 fine and/or 6 months in jail.

Given the involvement with CPS, the charges could relate to something they found in their investigation.

---

peace...

Somewhere along the line I read it was $750 fine and/or 6 months in jail.

Given the involvement with CPS, the charges could relate to something they found in their investigation.

Interesting...we will have to see

I want you to Use "I Love mal" with the "o" as a Heart... ;)

peace...
Not sure how to do that...

I'll get you one... How about the County Mounty... He has to be Feelin' like an Ass Vouching for these Asshats, eh?... :lol:

peace...

Hardly. It came out (not sure what article I read this) that LE was acting as if they still believed the story until they were able to investigate further, get another interview and search warrant and more evidence. That makes sense; they couldn't have gotten a conviction just on what the kid said. They also managed to find some applicable felony charges. I wonder if the FAA will step in too? Didn't they charge that guy in the lawn chair with federal offense(s)?

Not sure how to do that...

I'll get you one... How about the County Mounty... He has to be Feelin' like an Ass Vouching for these Asshats, eh?... :lol:

peace...

Hardly. It came out (not sure what article I read this) that LE was acting as if they still believed the story until they were able to investigate further, get another interview and search warrant and more evidence. That makes sense; they couldn't have gotten a conviction just on what the kid said. They also managed to find some applicable felony charges. I wonder if the FAA will step in too? Didn't they charge that guy in the lawn chair with federal offense(s)?

Makes sense...

I Knew it was a Hoax before the Media did... I got People here in D-Town. ;)

Rarely Wrong, are they...

DNC HQ was the same way... I Knew it was a Radical Leftist while the Media was going with the Rightwing Angle.

peace...

Forum List

Back