Six Wisconsin recall elections tonight

You do realize you lose POTUS, half the remaining Dem State houses and probably 60 more Congress seats in 12, right?

Keep up those grand expectations. Your face will look the same as those who thought the GOP was going to lose all 6 seats tonight. :thup:

And to think that they targeted heavily democratic distircts makes this look even worse for the Dems, as I am sure they thought the Dems would fall in line, they didn't. If this is the case in Wisconsin, we can see how this will effect the next election- Landslide GOP victory.

You do realize that all the incumbents in tonight's races are Republican right?

Incumbents, republicans and voted down the union bs. And they are still winning when the scars are still fresh. Says alot for the so called agenda and referendum eh..........

All of a sudden the numbers in Alberta Darling's district have flipped. Now Darling is behind 53-47%

Dems need 3 seats to "make a difference" in the makeup of the senate...

If they come up short, is that a referendum os sorts in that it has no bearing on the plans that Walker has for the state?

which ever way it goes, my opinion is; this is the way it is supposed to work, and IF they come up short I think someone ought to point out to them that they may have lost a a couple of % by lamming it for Illinois, not staying and using the system the way it was meant to be used. I would think that a serious indy moderate would frown on that, sometimes its a game of inches.

Name Party Votes Vote %
Cowles , Robert (i) GOP 18,718 58% Nusbaum , Nancy Dem 13,292 42%

CALLED!

Does look tough for the one guy...

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;3980336 said:
They had to pick up five seats, impossible now with 2 being called for GOP. Looks like they might pick up 2 as of now.

I'm pretty sure the number was three. I could be wrong though.

Forum List

Back