Six things the Lord Hates

I think we are done talking about this. You just said the Bible is unreliable. If that’s true I can’t use the Bible to make any points. You can’t have a debate if the two sides don’t agree on the same premise.

I was saying all kinds of things from the Bible because I believe the Bible is the authority on the Christian religion. You are claiming the Bible is mistranslated. If that’s the case I have no resource to use other than asking God Himself. So until I hear from Him it is worthless discussing this with you. If you think the Bible is mistranslated then you make God into anything you want Him to be. If we agree on that premise then you won the debate hard core. Score 100 you 0 me. You are the winner. I am humble enough to admit defeat.
You have a comprehension issue? I never said it’s unreliable. I said the translation of people is correct as far as it is translated correctly. Then I used logic to show “hate” is not an accurate translation. But, you are saying you are too black and white. So, just converse.

So, when your children or friends do something wrong, do you hate them? You discipline your children but do it out of love. You might want to read the Cain story again.
Greetings I only can give you these words for inspiration :slap:

forgiving
imagesCAN21OZK.jpg
Matthew: 21-22 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”

Matt 6:14-15 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Sheds of blood causing death at the hands of men or women
OIP (24).jpg
Gen 9:5-6 (KJV) And surely the blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

“Whoever sheds the blood of man,
by man shall his blood be shed,
for God made man in his own image.

R (48).jpg
For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once at the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Heb 9:26-27 (KJV)

God created all things...including sin
No, He created the end of all sin
God is Love, but he will not tolerate accusing him, that which He is not!!!!

download (31).jpeg

Beware
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
Nevertheless, death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
Romans 5:12-14 (KJV)

Greetings I only can give you these words for inspiration :slap:

forgiving
View attachment 823318
Matthew: 21-22 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”

Matt 6:14-15 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Sheds of blood causing death at the hands of men or women
View attachment 823319
Gen 9:5-6 (KJV) And surely the blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

“Whoever sheds the blood of man,
by man shall his blood be shed,
for God made man in his own image.

View attachment 823321
For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once at the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Heb 9:26-27 (KJV)
Well, thank you for that. Already know it. But thanks anyways. By the way, the above is all about how mankind should respond to each other. We are under a covenant with God to forgive and God gets to choose for Himself whom He will forgive. This still doesn't change the fact God doesn't hate and the translations of the Hebrew word doesn't mean hate as we think of what it means. It just means less than.

Forum List

Back