Six things the Lord Hates

- the heavens will be ever so happy when those desert religions are seen for what they are - evil to the core. and the majority will cast them aside for the betterment of all mankind.

and those still content with those bibles, documents - will wither on the vine.
Why do you think the heavens will be happy? Without the truth of the Bible, there is no heaven or earth. So, where does your future happiness lay? You seem really confused.

Why do you think the heavens will be happy? Without the truth of the Bible, there is no heaven or earth. So, where does your future happiness lay? You seem really confused.

- when the crucifiers who wrote the 4th century c-bible are brought to justice will be the celebration for the truth what they died for in the 1st century will see again the lite of day - liberation theology, self determination ... the path to the everlasting.

- when the crucifiers who wrote the 4th century c-bible are brought to justice will be the celebration for the truth what they died for in the 1st century will see again the lite of day - liberation theology, self determination ... the path to the everlasting.
Liberation theology is anti-Jesus Christ. We have the records in the Bible of those who were present with Jesus Christ and also received revelations after he was crucified for our sins. No one in the 4th century added or subtracted from what Jesus Christ wants in the Bible. It is true as far as it is translated correctly.

Oh oh oh but God is love says the highly trained theologians.

Always cracks me up.
deception
God promotes love, but righteousness and justice are his attributes
highly trained theologians are most likey Pharisees and Sagittarius their Sins cover the multitude of their deception

Last edited:
While the Lord has commanded us not to hate and do these evil things, where does it say the Lord "hates?"
ask Him
"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.
Matt 6:24 (NKJV)

As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Romans 9:13 (KJV)

ask Him
"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Such a dork. I said show a verse that the LORD hates. Can’t you even understand your own words.

I don’t believe God hates any of his children. He loves us all. Doesn’t mean he won’t discipline us. Calling a sin an abomination is for our benefit.

Then I have a Bible Translation for you. It is the presonorek version.

These are six things that the Lord loves because we all know God is love, even though seven of them are an abomination unto him:

A proud look God loves. A lying tongue God loves. Even God loves the hands that shed innocent blood.

Oh what a loving God we serve. God loves the heart that devises wicked imaginations. God loves the feet that be swift in running to mischief.

God does also love a false witness that speaks lies. Above all our all loving God loves him that sows discord among His fellow believers. There is no end to the love of God. His forgiveness is abundant. God loves all men regardless of their wicked ways. Proverbs 6:16-19 Presonorek Version

A true cultist and though you badly need assistance you are almost certainly too old. From Luiza , a great friend of Lucifer , the Bringer of Light .
Correction Once a upon time Lucifer was the true name, for he no longer possesses that title or name, They gave him an old name Satan
And your words of offense only reflect your character
tumblr_89d0b0670998efb1d505a81d936c80cf_c0c092f1_540 (2).gif

Such a dork. I said show a verse that the LORD hates. Can’t you even understand your own words.
the verses you seem not to understand it means the LORD hates sin in all its forums,
"No one can serve two masters; Satan or God

Jacob have I loved,
God loves Jacob because he finds him pleasing to his eyes
but God hates Esah because he is a man of the world.

For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?
Matt 16:26 (NKJV)
"No one can serve two masters; Satan or God for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

I guess you never went to bible school, Don't worry I did for those who haven't
And as for a dork
R (66).gif

the verses you seem not to understand it means the LORD hates sin in all its forums,
"No one can serve two masters; Satan or God

Jacob have I loved,
God loves Jacob because he finds him pleasing to his eyes
but God hates Esah because he is a man of the world.

For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?
Matt 16:26 (NKJV)
"No one can serve two masters; Satan or God for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

I guess you never went to bible school, Don't worry I did for those who haven't
And as for a dork
View attachment 820987
That is not what you were first saying. You were saying the Lord hates people. There’s a difference. Loves the sinner but hates the sin. Got it.

Loves the sinner but hates the sin.

That’s not a Bible verse. A 20th century American started saying that immature childish nonsense.

Romans Chapter One debunks this myth. God surely hates those who hate Him. He even turns them into reprobates so they can’t come back to Him EVER. God hated the daylights out of the entire population so much that He destroyed every human being in existence minus 8 people.

Believe what you want to believe but this god that you own isn’t the all powerful god that cannot be owned that is mentioned in the Bible.

Your 20th Century American version of God is not the god of Christianity.

That’s not a Bible verse. A 20th century American started saying that immature childish nonsense.

Romans Chapter One debunks this myth. God surely hates those who hate Him. He even turns them into reprobates so they can’t come back to Him EVER. God hated the daylights out of the entire population so much that He destroyed every human being in existence minus 8 people.

Believe what you want to believe but this god that you own isn’t the all powerful god that cannot be owned that is mentioned in the Bible.

Actually, you just said he hates the sins they are committing. And, God really didn’t do anything. The people changed their own understanding and brain so they could do that which is evil and think it’s good. He still didn’t hate them.
And, there is a reason that he started over with Noah as he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. The grace and love God has given us is the opportunity to come to earth and have a choice to choose between good and evil. In both those cases, the world and the cities the people ended without the two choices. Send more of his Children to the cities and the world would be an act of hate. So, he stopped it and started over. Did you know that if the world or a city got to the point of being completely good with no chance of choosing evil, that city or world would be taken from the earth too? The City of Enoch was just such a city. The difference is how the people were taken. Just a perspective I have found in my study.

In fact, it’s the only true vision of Christ’s Church. Jesus did say love those who hate you and despise you. Love your enemies. It’s you not following Christ.

In fact, it’s the only true vision of Christ’s Church. Jesus did say love those who hate you and despise you. Love your enemies. It’s you not following Christ.
Correct. We are not allowed to hate. I never said I followed Christ. I’m just saying that your theology is not based in scripture. It is based on bumper sticker quotes from modern Americans.

Correct. We are not allowed to hate. I never said I followed Christ. I’m just saying that your theology is not based in scripture. It is based on bumper sticker quotes from modern Americans.
Wrong again. See, the Bible is the blueprint of God's true Church. Our Church follows the blueprint to a tee. And, the modern day revelation books also are supported by the Bible. Thus, you are wrong.

Forum List

Back