Sinclair Broadcasting is now Trump's version of RT

Really?! 'Cause we know that CNN and MSNBC are paragons of objectivity and lack of bias. How do you delusional Libtards live with yourselves? Ha ha ha.
I know I shouldn't but..what the hey---You do know that there are other news stations besides CNN and MSNBC..and FOX..for that matter?

Most of us can't stand the fringes of either party---I find PBS balanced factually..left leaning editorially. CBS still has a good rep with me.

I do know this..anyone who uses the term libtard is an ass. Anyone who uses the term Trumpista..or Trumpanzee--is an ass. I despise Trump....but I fail to see why that means I should despise everyone who likes him.

I'm ready to go to war with the culture wars. All of you blind partisans are tools..being used by unscrupulous men and women who have nothing but contempt for you.
Libtsrd = Liberal retard. And as we can see there's plenty of them posting here. So nothing wrong with calling them what they are. Or are you one of those PC police who also believes terrorists should not be called "Islamic"?

Really?! 'Cause we know that CNN and MSNBC are paragons of objectivity and lack of bias. How do you delusional Libtards live with yourselves? Ha ha ha.
I know I shouldn't but..what the hey---You do know that there are other news stations besides CNN and MSNBC..and FOX..for that matter?

Most of us can't stand the fringes of either party---I find PBS balanced factually..left leaning editorially. CBS still has a good rep with me.

I do know this..anyone who uses the term libtard is an ass. Anyone who uses the term Trumpista..or Trumpanzee--is an ass. I despise Trump....but I fail to see why that means I should despise everyone who likes him.

I'm ready to go to war with the culture wars. All of you blind partisans are tools..being used by unscrupulous men and women who have nothing but contempt for you.
Libtsrd = Liberal retard. And as we can see there's plenty of them posting here. So nothing wrong with calling them what they are. Or are you one of those PC police who also believes terrorists should not be called "Islamic"?
Because you have a cool name to demonize those who disagree with you does not make you right. It's just a smear--nothing more, nothing less.

I just don't see the connection between Islamic terrorists and you calling people who you disagree with, 'libtards'?

There is no 'PC' issue here. BTW..do you think that the IRA should have been termed 'Christian terrorists'? Or the Abortion clinic bombers and killers? Just curious.

Because you have a cool name to demonize those who disagree with you does not make you right. It's just a smear--nothing more, nothing less.

I just don't see the connection between Islamic terrorists and you calling people who you disagree with, 'libtards'?

There is no 'PC' issue here. BTW..do you think that the IRA should have been termed 'Christian terrorists'? Or the Abortion clinic bombers and killers? Just curious.
Remind us again, who is it that can't stop calling Republicans racists, sexists, greedy, religious bigots, gun loving murderers? And when they're called what they are, mentally ill Libtards, their feelings get hurt.

Like I said, all the best - Hillary has been under investigation for 25 years and still nothing. Uranium One is endlessly debunked. Obama didn't "wiretap" Trump and ran the most scandal-free administration in modern US history. The FISA warrants were signed off on by 5 separate judges - ALL appointed by Republicans.

None of them are going to jail, but better send all your clowns a soap on a rope - Crooked Paul is headed there unless he sings soon, Little Jared quite likely, and His Orangeness? Entirely possible for unpardonable financial crimes prosecuted on a state level.

DHy8QLOV0AIc9lX.jpg

wof.jpg
He hasn't done jack shit yet! Ha ha ha.

you poor delusional dancing monkey.

So this is the magazine you Libtards jerk off to? Ha ha ha!

Fake cover - Time never did this .. Derp
That was obvious dufus. But keep it in your jerkoff archives.

Satire is never obvious to a Trumptard.

Every time I post Andy Borowitz or The Onion - at least one and sometimes more take it seriously.
Why go to The Onion when you have CNN or MSNBC or your choice of Libtard fake news network?

Like I said, all the best - Hillary has been under investigation for 25 years and still nothing. Uranium One is endlessly debunked. Obama didn't "wiretap" Trump and ran the most scandal-free administration in modern US history. The FISA warrants were signed off on by 5 separate judges - ALL appointed by Republicans.

None of them are going to jail, but better send all your clowns a soap on a rope - Crooked Paul is headed there unless he sings soon, Little Jared quite likely, and His Orangeness? Entirely possible for unpardonable financial crimes prosecuted on a state level.

DHy8QLOV0AIc9lX.jpg

wof.jpg

Can you show us one indictment that proves any type of collusion whatsoever? After a year and tens of millions spent on this bogus Democrat driven witch hunt, and all you have to show for is jack shit so far, Maniford cheated on his taxes, and Flynn lied about talking to the Ambassador that he was legally allowed to talk to, but was illegally wiretapped? Whoop de doo!

[Can you show us one indictment that proves any type of collusion whatsoever? After a year and tens of millions spent on this bogus Democrat driven witch hunt, and all you have to show for is jack shit so far, Maniford cheated on his taxes, and Flynn lied about talking to the Ambassador that he was legally allowed to talk to, but was illegally wiretapped? Whoop de doo!

Nobody can because The Mueller Investigation has been tighter than a virgin and "collusion" is not a crime.

Up your game Trumpling & be VERY afraid ;)

[Can you show us one indictment that proves any type of collusion whatsoever? After a year and tens of millions spent on this bogus Democrat driven witch hunt, and all you have to show for is jack shit so far, Maniford cheated on his taxes, and Flynn lied about talking to the Ambassador that he was legally allowed to talk to, but was illegally wiretapped? Whoop de doo!

Nobody can because The Mueller Investigation has been tighter than a virgin and "collusion" is not a crime.

Up your game Trumpling & be VERY afraid ;)
Afraid of what? Mueller hasn't been tight actually. He's released a few duds to WAPO and NY Times. And even if the Dems get the House and impeach, which they will, Trump will not be removed, due to lack of votes in both Houses. It will however make the Dems look even worse, and boost Trump's favorable ratings even higher. People know that Trump is fighting for America and Democrats want to stop him at every turn.

Afraid of what? Mueller hasn't been tight actually. He released a few duds to WAPO and NY Times. And even if the Dems get the House and impeach which they will, Trump will not be removed. It will make the Dems look even worse, and boost Trump's favorable ratings even higher. People know that Trump is fighting for America and Democrats want to stop him at every turn.

No sorry - Mueller has released NOTHING and you remain an idiot.

But thanks for weighing in again! :rolleyes-41:

Afraid of what? Mueller hasn't been tight actually. He released a few duds to WAPO and NY Times. And even if the Dems get the House and impeach which they will, Trump will not be removed. It will make the Dems look even worse, and boost Trump's favorable ratings even higher. People know that Trump is fighting for America and Democrats want to stop him at every turn.

No sorry - Mueller has released NOTHING and you remain an idiot.

But thanks for weighing in again! :rolleyes-41:
He's selectively released shit that has been negative about Trump so that he and his investigators keep getting paid for doing nothing. All that stuff that WAPO or NY Times keeps getting their hands on about the investigation just comes out of thin air, eh?

He's selectively released shit that has been negative about Trump so that he and his investigators keep getting paid for doing nothing. All that stuff that WAPO or NY Times keeps getting their hands on about the investigation just comes out of thin air, eh?

No - he hasn't
Now Buzz the F off

No - he hasn't
Now Buzz the F off
Stop blowing smoke out of uranus, ya libtard jerkoff!

Judicial Watch Sues Justice Department for Mueller Russian Special Counsel Budget - Judicial Watch

Freedom Watch Files Complaint To Force DOJ Investigation Into Mueller Leaks And Conflicts Of Interest And To Order Him Removed

Federal judge turns down Freedom Watch suit seeking Mueller leak investigation

No - he hasn't
Now Buzz the F off
Stop blowing smoke out of uranus, ya libtard jerkoff!

Judicial Watch Sues Justice Department for Mueller Russian Special Counsel Budget - Judicial Watch
Freedom Watch Files Complaint To Force DOJ Investigation Into Mueller Leaks And Conflicts Of Interest And To Order Him Removed
Federal judge turns down Freedom Watch suit seeking Mueller leak investigation

YO Rowdy Roddy Piper (I knew him and YOU are NO RRP) chimes in with STOOPID again ..

Good luck with the witch hunts Trumptard and fill me in as needed.

HACK ^ ^ ^

DHy8QLOV0AIc9lX.jpg

wof.jpg

Can you show us one indictment that proves any type of collusion whatsoever? After a year and tens of millions spent on this bogus Democrat driven witch hunt, and all you have to show for is jack shit so far, Maniford cheated on his taxes, and Flynn lied about talking to the Ambassador that he was legally allowed to talk to, but was illegally wiretapped? Whoop de doo!

for the last freakin' time.... mueller is the one that will dot all the Is, cross all the Ts & wrap everything up in a pretty little bow when he has everything he needs to make an ironclad case. watergate took 2 years & that was a cake walk compared to the clusterfuck this russian interference is showing. the rooskie tentacles are far reaching & mueller is methodically covering it all.

tick tock.

45_C9_E0_D100000578-5027961-_Great_expectations_This_user_called_Mue.jpg

Forum List

Back