Sinclair Broadcasting is now Trump's version of RT

Much worse than that, you have collusion with the Russian govt. to create a fake anti Trump dossier, which was then used by Obama officials, Stste dept. officials, and the FBI to create a bogus FISA warrant and lie to the court in order to spy on Trump officials. Then you have FBI officials including Comey lying under oath and conspiring to give Hillary a pass. And the. Of course you have Russian mobsters giving the Hillary foundation tens of millions to secure a Uranium deal. All of these are under investigation and I have a feeling the timing of indictments will coincide to right before the 2018 elections. Every heard the story of the tortoise and the hare?

All debunked - Yer gonna have to try harder Trumpkin :)
All under investigation, actually.

good god you are out of your gourd. but gotta say- amusing as hell how far over the cliff you are.
Over the cliff is when the govt. uses the IRS to attack it's opponents, or uses police state tactics like using it's intelligence and law enforcement agencies to wiretap private citizens and political opponents, that's what happened under that piece of shit Obama, who threw our constitution and civil rights over the cliff.

uh-huh. as much as i disagree with the patriot act & never liked that obama continued it.... he didn't start it. as for the IRS bull... save it. if that was true, the NRA wouldn't have tax exempt status.
Is that why the IRS head pleaded the fifth and then resigned? Of course the piece of shit Obama and his crony attorney general refused to prosecute the IRS bitch.

But to conclude you seem to be okay with one party using it's control of govt. to spy on, and create fake judicial "hit's" on an opposing party and it's candidate, just to maintain power. Which is what authoritarians like Putin did to their opposition.

Another example of the Left's lack of moral or ethical compass and the "anything goes" mentality that they get away with.

sure. obama had a (R) congress 6 out of his 8 years. if there was anything to bust him on- it would have been done.
Congress is not in control of the IRS, FBI, CIA, or the Attorney General, dufus. And as we are beginning to see, even when we have a change in presidency, it's still hard to uncover the intricate multi-leveled criminal conspiracy which Americans would never hear about, had crooked Hillary become president.

lol... okey dokey. that matters not- because the IRS, is independent. & doesn't take orders from anybody. if they did, then they wouldn't have handed over president dotard's tax returns. you do know that trump knows that mueller has them. now dance monkey, dance & defend your dear leader. tell me how he's not a treasonous rat fucker.

:dance:

Last edited:
The judges were not complicit in the conspiracy, but the FBI, Hillary, Democcratic party, and Obama admin officials were, which is why it is being investigated fully now.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions Appoints Prosecutor to Investigate FBI | National Review

The real definition of a "Nothing-Burger" ^ ^ ^ Sorry, but no. Obama didn't "wiretap" Trump - Apparently you failed to get the memo.

Conspiracy theories are the stock in trade for Trumplings. Thanks for all the fake news from thousands of trolls and bots.

1eopy4.jpg
This is real shit that actually happened and there's evidence for. Nothing burger is the Russia collusion hoax.

Hillary and Podesta were running a child sex ring out of a pizza joint basement?

:cuckoo: :laughing0301: :lol:
Much worse than that, you have collusion with the Russian govt. to create a fake anti Trump dossier, which was then used by Obama officials, state dept. officials, and the FBI to create a bogus FISA warrant and lie to the court in order to spy on Trump officials. Then you have FBI officials including Comey lying under oath and conspiring to give Hillary a pass. And then of course you have Russian mobsters giving the Clinton foundation tens of millions to secure a Uranium deal with the US govt. There is so much to go after, and all of it is under investigation and I have a feeling the timing of indictments will coincide to right before the 2018 elections.

Every heard the story of the tortoise and the hare?

m'k nutbag. that dossier that a (R) presidential candidate started & then hillary took over.... corroborated what the covfefe papadopolous boy already admitted to revealing, thus enforcing another reason to continue the FISA warrant, which needs to be signed by off a judge & renewed every 90 days.

Last edited:
I love the sound of trumpettes yowling in the morning,,,,as they get closer to an election they know is unwinnable

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Over the cliff is when the govt. uses the IRS to attack it's opponents, or uses police state tactics like using it's intelligence and law enforcement agencies to wiretap private citizens and political opponents, that's what happened under that piece of shit Obama, who threw our constitution and civil rights over the cliff.

uh-huh. as much as i disagree with the patriot act & never liked that obama continued it.... he didn't start it. as for the IRS bull... save it. if that was true, the NRA wouldn't have tax exempt status.
Is that why the IRS head pleaded the fifth and then resigned? Of course the piece of shit Obama and his crony attorney general refused to prosecute the IRS bitch.

But to conclude you seem to be okay with one party using it's control of govt. to spy on, and create fake judicial "hit's" on an opposing party and it's candidate, just to maintain power. Which is what authoritarians like Putin did to their opposition.

Another example of the Left's lack of moral or ethical compass and the "anything goes" mentality that they get away with.

sure. obama had a (R) congress 6 out of his 8 years. if there was anything to bust him on- it would have been done.
Congress is not in control of the IRS, FBI, CIA, or the Attorney General, dufus. And as we are beginning to see, even when we have a change in presidency, it's still hard to uncover the intricate multi-leveled criminal conspiracy which Americans would never hear about, had crooked Hillary become president.

lol... okey dokey. that matters not- because the IRS, is independent. & doesn't take orders from anybody. if they did, then they wouldn't have handed over president dotard's tax returns. you do know that trump knows that mueller has them. now dance monkey, dance & defend your dear leader. tell me how he's not a treasonous rat fucker.

You seem entertained that the Obama admin weaponized the IRS to go after republican organizations, in order to change the results of the election. If that isn't an authoritarian tactic I don't know what is.

You seem entertained that the Obama admin weaponized the IRS to go after republican organizations, in order to change the results of the election. If that isn't an authoritarian tactic I don't know what is.

:banana::banana::banana:

banana

banana

banana.

I love the sound of trumpettes yowling in the morning,,,,as they get closer to an election they know is unwinnable
I think we heard that before from you guys late October of 2016.

Will you guys blame Russia this time as well? I bet you'll lead the hissyfit Libtard march the day after the elections.

Good luck with that actually - But you go ---> Devin :D

It isn't only Devin, your ignorance isn't bliss in this case.

FBI has been investigating the Clinton Foundation for months

Who is John Huber, the Utah US attorney investigating claims of FBI misconduct? - CNNPolitics
Are they going to interview all the important witnesses that the Republican committee on Russia interference didn't?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Will you guys blame Russia this time as well? I bet you'll lead the hissyfit Libtard march the day after the elections.
russia won't stop fn with our elections until a president that doesn't owe them big time grows some nads It won't be trump

What is "RT"

RT
Television network
upload_2018-4-5_13-32-25.png
rt.com
RT is a Russian international television network funded by the Russian government. It operates cable and satellite television channels directed to audiences outside of Russia, as well as providing ... Wikipedia
Founded: September 15, 2005, Moscow, Russia
Headquarters: Moscow, Russia
Motto: Question More
Founders: Mikhail Lesin, Alexey Gromov
TV shows: Sputnik, News, Keiser Report, CrossTalk, MORE

a propaganda machine.

Like I said, all the best - Hillary has been under investigation for 25 years and still nothing. Uranium One is endlessly debunked. Obama didn't "wiretap" Trump and ran the most scandal-free administration in modern US history. The FISA warrants were signed off on by 5 separate judges - ALL appointed by Republicans.

None of them are going to jail, but better send all your clowns a soap on a rope - Crooked Paul is headed there unless he sings soon, Little Jared quite likely, and His Orangeness? Entirely possible for unpardonable financial crimes prosecuted on a state level.

DHy8QLOV0AIc9lX.jpg

Like I said, all the best - Hillary has been under investigation for 25 years and still nothing. Uranium One is endlessly debunked. Obama didn't "wiretap" Trump and ran the most scandal-free administration in modern US history. The FISA warrants were signed off on by 5 separate judges - ALL appointed by Republicans.

None of them are going to jail, but better send all your clowns a soap on a rope - Crooked Paul is headed there unless he sings soon, Little Jared quite likely, and His Orangeness? Entirely possible for unpardonable financial crimes prosecuted on a state level.

DHy8QLOV0AIc9lX.jpg

wof.jpg

Good luck with that actually - But you go ---> Devin :D

It isn't only Devin, your ignorance isn't bliss in this case.

FBI has been investigating the Clinton Foundation for months

Who is John Huber, the Utah US attorney investigating claims of FBI misconduct? - CNNPolitics
Are they going to interview all the important witnesses that the Republican committee on Russia interference didn't?
Having a hard time keeping up, eh? They're going to reveal the Clinton conspiracy to sell Uranium to the Russians, the conspiracy by FBI / CIA / Obama state dept. officials to frame Trump, the conspiracy to lie to the FISA court in order to wiretap Trump, the conspiracy to give Hillary a pass for her criminal behavior with her emails, and the conspiracy to collude with Russians by creating a fake dossier funneling 12 million of the Democratic party's funds and then leaking it to the media to damage Trump, and then lie to the FISA court about it's legitimacy to open a warrant on private citizens associated with opposing party candidates.

Stay tuned, the Democratic shit is going to hit the fan, and..."timing is everything".

DHy8QLOV0AIc9lX.jpg
So this is the magazine you Libtards jerk off to? Ha ha ha!

DHy8QLOV0AIc9lX.jpg

wof.jpg
He hasn't done jack shit yet! Ha ha ha.

russia won't stop fn with our elections until a president that doesn't owe them big time grows some nads It won't be trump
"Cause we saw the nads on Hillary and Obama? Ya sure.

Really?! 'Cause we know that CNN and MSNBC are paragons of objectivity and lack of bias. How do you delusional Libtards live with yourselves? Ha ha ha.
I know I shouldn't but..what the hey---You do know that there are other news stations besides CNN and MSNBC..and FOX..for that matter?

Most of us can't stand the fringes of either party---I find PBS balanced factually..left leaning editorially. CBS still has a good rep with me.

I do know this..anyone who uses the term libtard is an ass. Anyone who uses the term Trumpista..or Trumpanzee--is an ass. I despise Trump....but I fail to see why that means I should despise everyone who likes him.

I'm ready to go to war with the culture wars. All of you blind partisans are tools..being used by unscrupulous men and women who have nothing but contempt for you.

Forum List

Back