Since Webster Hubbel is Chelsea Clintons real father, Hillary aborted all Bill's kids

Thus Bill Clinton has no children, at least not from Hillary anyway. The media will not touch this. Why, does the truth not matter
Conspiracy theory board.
IMO, this doesn't even qualify as a conspiracy. This OP is 'Rubber Room' material.
Only a fool believes there is any decency in the Clintons… It's all about power/money to them… Fact
I always loved Bob Kerrey's line about Bill: "He's an unusually good liar."
Slick Willy along with his Hildabeast did and continues to fool millions of people... and lots of people are unusually gullible.
:thewave:
The sad thing is that they do not want to know

Conspiracy theory board.
IMO, this doesn't even qualify as a conspiracy. This OP is 'Rubber Room' material.
Moving a post does not change the truth. Thus your belief that moving and or deleting post has some impact on reality is the real rubber room.
When have you ever been concerned with posting the truth?
Tell us again that the polls all say that Trump will never be President.

Then slather on some more vaseline

Then Chelsea should take the offer, prove him wrong and send him away forever......She can't, can she?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Most smart people ignore the town fools...
If Jones is wrong, then Chelsea can make a million bucks and take down Alex Jones at the same time. However since DNA will prove Jones correct there is no upside for the Clitons
Why, she'll get millions from her Mom and Dad .
The Clintons needed a "family" to win elections… they found a way. :banana::lmao:
Life happens..
No doubt, career politicians have no scruples. The Clintons Have the least....:lmao:

Thus Bill Clinton has no children, at least not from Hillary anyway. The media will not touch this. Why, does the truth not matter
Conspiracy theory board.
Yeah I agree. Sparring with this guy is the intellectual equivalent of clipping my toenails. But fortunately the football games come on in about an hour...
You have never sparred with me...............as you just hit the floor as soon as I expose your lies.

Thus your only hope at victory is to ignore me, like an exposed Jehovas Witness
Yeah, guess I'll just have to live with that. But frankly I wasn't talking to you in that post. I was talking about you. You might consider donating your brain to science when you move on to your Great Reward. It will be interesting to see how there was enough brainpower to send the message to your heart to keep beating for all these years.

Conspiracy theory board.
Yeah I agree. Sparring with this guy is the intellectual equivalent of clipping my toenails. But fortunately the football games come on in about an hour...
You have never sparred with me...............as you just hit the floor as soon as I expose your lies.

Yeah, guess I'll just have to live with that. But frankly I wasn't talking to you in that post. I was talking about you. You might consider donating your brain to science when you move on to your Great Reward. It will be interesting to see how there was enough brainpower to send the message to your heart to keep beating for all these years.
Thank you for the complement

Conspiracy theory board.
Only a fool believes there is any decency in the Clintons… It's all about power/money to them… Fact
Slick Willy along with his Hildabeast did and continues to fool millions of people... and lots of people are unusually gullible.
Not true. I wanted to know more about all these kids you claimed Hillary killed, but you won't say.

Conspiracy theory board.

He's a great liar! He probably told Monica Lewinsky one of the oldest lies of all time, "Leave the dress on. I won't......."

Conspiracy theory board.

It's "compliment." You've done that twice today. Thanks to the Mods for putting this in the Conspiracy Forum where it belongs. Frankly my Conspiracy post on Hillary's connection to Nazis through the Kennedys is far more detailed and documented than this drivel.

Not true. I wanted to know more about all these kids you claimed Hillary killed, but you won't say.
Put aside all other things, power/money are the most important things to the clintons obviously by their behavior/actions.
:lmao:Silly fools elected them... although the hildabeast was a two-time loser:fu:. Thankfully

Conspiracy theory board.

He's a great liar! He probably told Monica Lewinsky one of the oldest lies of all time, "Leave the dress on. I won't......."
billclintonlongnose.jpg

Conspiracy theory board.

billclintonlongnose.jpg

Why such a conservative nose

Conspiracy theory board.

You are correct we are not sparring. We are probably in substantially different physical weight classes. You probably outweigh me by me.

It's "compliment." You've done that twice today. Thanks to the Mods for putting this in the Conspiracy Forum where it belongs. Frankly my Conspiracy post on Hillary's connection to Nazis through the Kennedys is far more detailed and documented than this drivel.
The fact remains the Clintons will do anything for power and money…

Conspiracy theory board.

You are correct we are not sparring. We are probably in substantially different physical weight classes. You probably outweigh me by me.
As if a discussion on the internet has anything to do with weight.

LOL

The fact remains the Clintons will do anything for power and money…
Wrong, they will not tell the truth, no matter how much money is involved

Forum List

Back