Since Webster Hubbel is Chelsea Clintons real father, Hillary aborted all Bill's kids

Alex Jones doesn't have a million, his recent divorce and child custody battles left him sleeping on a cot at his office...
Then Chelsea should take the offer, prove him wrong and send him away forever......She can't, can she?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Most smart people ignore the town fools...
If Jones is wrong, then Chelsea can make a million bucks and take down Alex Jones at the same time. However since DNA will prove Jones correct there is no upside for the Clitons

Alex Jones doesn't have a million, his recent divorce and child custody battles left him sleeping on a cot at his office...
Then Chelsea should take the offer, prove him wrong and send him away forever......She can't, can she?

If Jones is wrong, then Chelsea can make a million bucks and take down Alex Jones at the same time. However since DNA will prove Jones correct there is no upside for the Clitons
Why, she'll get millions from her Mom and Dad .

Conspiracy theory board.
Why do you fear the truth?

Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton.jpg

Does Hillary KILLING all of Bills kids bother you
Your evidence of this is ..... ?

Your evidence that I am wrong is?

Chelsea Clinton has never once denied that Hubbel is not her real father
So? Hillary Clinton has never denied you're her child, so what does that prove?

At any rate, since you couldn't find even a scintilla of evidence confirming your claim, you relegate your own nonsense to your ever growing heap of bullshit.

That didn't take long at all, huh?

The proof is that Chelsea will not take a DNA test to make a million bucks that if negative would take down Alex Jones who her Mummy hates.

Why, because Jones would be the winner as Bill Clinton had all of his children aborted by a witch.

You can scramble all you want, just remember to take your pills

True, but she could remove Alex Jones from the media...................

She can't do that though because Hubbel is her father

The Clintons needed a "family" to win elections… they found a way. :banana::lmao:

Hilarious. I have never once denied that I was the hereditary King of Persia. So that means...

Hillary aborted all of Bills kids, face it.........................
Who cares? Fewer liars in the world is a good thing. I know you are lonely and I truly hope it improves for you soon.
So now you agree that Hillary Clinton lied about her daughters father as she was actually fucking the milkman
I don't really care one way or the other. You have a need to be noticed. You should look into that.

Hilarious. I have never once denied that I was the hereditary King of Persia. So that means...

Who cares? Fewer liars in the world is a good thing. I know you are lonely and I truly hope it improves for you soon.
So now you agree that Hillary Clinton lied about her daughters father as she was actually fucking the milkman
I don't really care one way or the other. You have a need to be noticed. You should look into that.
Thank you for fulfilling my need......................

Your Mom was better at fulfilling my needs though.....................

Is it a weight issue? When you're out in public do people notice you only for your weight or something? So that you have to come here and make repeatedly inane posts to get noticed for something other than your weight? Just popcorning here.

Thus Bill Clinton has no children, at least not from Hillary anyway. The media will not touch this. Why, does the truth not matter
Conspiracy theory board.
IMO, this doesn't even qualify as a conspiracy. This OP is 'Rubber Room' material.
Only a fool believes there is any decency in the Clintons… It's all about power/money to them… Fact
I always loved Bob Kerrey's line about Bill: "He's an unusually good liar."

Thus Bill Clinton has no children, at least not from Hillary anyway. The media will not touch this. Why, does the truth not matter
Conspiracy theory board.
IMO, this doesn't even qualify as a conspiracy. This OP is 'Rubber Room' material.
Moving a post does not change the truth. Thus your belief that moving and or deleting post has some impact on reality is the real rubber room.

Do you have fun there?

The Clintons needed a "family" to win elections… they found a way. :banana::lmao:
Life happens..

So? Hillary Clinton has never denied you're her child, so what does that prove?

At any rate, since you couldn't find even a scintilla of evidence confirming your claim, you relegate your own nonsense to your ever growing heap of bullshit.

That didn't take long at all, huh?

The proof is that Chelsea will not take a DNA test to make a million bucks that if negative would take down Alex Jones who her Mummy hates.

Why, because Jones would be the winner as Bill Clinton had all of his children aborted by a witch.

You can scramble all you want, just remember to take your pills
Drools the asylum inmate whose own internal demons inform him that Hillary has killed Bill's kids.

giphy.gif

Conspiracy theory board.
Yeah I agree. Sparring with this guy is the intellectual equivalent of clipping my toenails. But fortunately the football games come on in about an hour...

Thus Bill Clinton has no children, at least not from Hillary anyway.

Thus poor Bill is a dud.

Chelsea Clinton Offered $1 Mil for DNA Test Proving Webster Hubbell is Not Her Father

The media will not touch this.............Why, does the truth not matter
Conspiracy theory board.

According to many, that is justified because of choice. It's the other killings that bother me.

Conspiracy theory board.
Yeah I agree. Sparring with this guy is the intellectual equivalent of clipping my toenails. But fortunately the football games come on in about an hour...
You have never sparred with me...............as you just hit the floor as soon as I expose your lies.

Thus your only hope at victory is to ignore me, like an exposed Jehovas Witness

Conspiracy theory board.
Only a fool believes there is any decency in the Clintons… It's all about power/money to them… Fact
I always loved Bob Kerrey's line about Bill: "He's an unusually good liar."
Slick Willy along with his Hildabeast did and continues to fool millions of people... and lots of people are unusually gullible.
:thewave:

Forum List

Back