SC ruled today that bakers don't have to make gay cakes

Lots of gay republicans and libertarians I'm sure. Lots of gay Christians as well.

No, they didn't. Oral arguments haven't even been scheduled yet.

baking is a profession-----and professionals DO have a right to "conscience" I
believe that a patient cannot sue her doctor for refusing to do an abortion and a
baker need not make a bagel depicting homosexual sex-----for the wedding
breakfast

Not that I care personally, not gay and not a baker, but companies need to follow the laws of the land. Those who voted for T due to the SCOTUS would love this, and if so , I hope all gays boycott their shops. No cake, no donuts.

Cakes are a form of expression

To bad libs ya cant sue Christians anymore

Fun fact: A Christian can sue anyone who refuses to bake him a cake because he is a Christian.

Gays can sue persons who refuse to bake them a cake because they are gay, in only a few states.

Not that I care personally, not gay and not a baker, but companies need to follow the laws of the land. Those who voted for T due to the SCOTUS would love this, and if so , I hope all gays boycott their shops. No cake, no donuts.

I am not sure how the court is going to rule concerning this case. I am guessing 5-4 in favor of the bakery, but it could go 5-4 in the other direction. Justice Kennedy will be the swing vote again.

Last edited:
Fun fact: A Christian can sue anyone who refuses to bake him a cake because he is a Christian.

When has a Christian ever sued a cake baker for refusing to service a heterosexual, Christian marriage ceremony? Well, if a Christian can sue... they shouldn't be able to. Unlike faggots, I believe in freedom, and I'm not a pervert.

It is a State's Right issue to include whom they choose to be protected persons.

The religion of the business owner should be a moot point.

Gays can sue persons who refuse to bake them a cake because they are gay, in only a few states.

I can assure you that MANY Christians have been refused......difference is, they don't act gay over it.

One day the courts will toss the gay marriage law Obama pressed through....Trump may not do it but Pence will if elected president

No fags.

One day the courts will toss the gay marriage law Obama pressed through....Trump may not do it but Pence will if elected president

Good luck finding any standing in court. You'll need to do better than "Gay marriage hurts my feelings and vagina" to get the case heard.

Good luck finding any standing in court. You'll need to do better than "Gay marriage hurts my feelings and vagina" to get the case heard.

Not now....one day the court will be conservative again. Most gays were against the marriage law to begin with

Not now....one day the court will be conservative again. Most gays were against the marriage law to begin with

Even with a conservative court you'll have to prove how a gay couple getting married has caused you harm. You'll need to have a stronger argument than "muh feels" for the court to grant certiorari.

Most gays were against the marriage law to begin!? lol. Besides your imagination, do you have any credible evidence to support that assertion?

Even with a conservative court you'll have to prove how a gay couple getting married has caused you harm. You'll need to have a stronger argument than "muh feels" for the court to grant certiorari.

Most gays were against the marriage law to begin!? lol. Besides your imagination, do you have any credible evidence to support that assertion?

Yeah I have 2 dykes and 2 queer men a few houses down and none are married but want left alone, but Democrats cant let well enough alone.

I can assure you that MANY Christians have been refused......difference is, they don't act gay over it.

No they act all Chrissy. LOL

Fact is that Christians are protected by law from refusal of service because of their faith.

They just don't want that same protection they have to apply to others.

Forum List

Back