Since percents and per capita are NOT valid?

LOL it does that you retard.

No it does not.

It includes all the population of a group in the measurement. There is only one way to accurately measure crime, take the number of crimes and the number of people of each race committing those crimes and leave the rest out. Per capita doesn't do that. .Do you understand fool? No. Because you don't want to. You keep lying to yourself and what you fail to understand that as long as you deny the larger problem you whites have with crime, the greater the chance is you get done by another white. So stay stupid if you want to.

If I have three bushels of apples, and two of those bushels of apples are Johnathon apples, and have two rotten apples each and the third basket is yellow delicious apples, and has three rotten apples, which basket has the most rotten apples?

Whites committed the most crimes.
And Ford created more defective cars than I did. Does that mean I am a better car manufacturer than Ford?

Since the board black racists insist per capita and percent of population is not valid they must agree this story is a lie right? Black Unemployment 86% Higher Than White

There are no black racists here. You white racists need to understand that your every defense from the fact you are the most violent criminals in this nation by number cannot be defended by per capita.

It can to anyone with a lick of sense and a smidgen of education.

No, that defense is for the simple minded uneducated white racist who can't deal with fact that whites commit more crimes.
If you don't understand per capita statistics, you are retarded. Whites commit more of many categories of crime in the USA because there are more whites in the USA. It doesn't make the average white person worse than the average negro. That's determined by per capita statistics.

AND anyone that lets it pass, when IM2 is talking shit about whites committing more crime,

are the ones that think that blacks CAN'T do math.

Calling him on his shit is the most respect he has ever been shown, but he is too dumb to understand that.

No it does not.

It includes all the population of a group in the measurement. There is only one way to accurately measure crime, take the number of crimes and the number of people of each race committing those crimes and leave the rest out. Per capita doesn't do that. .Do you understand fool? No. Because you don't want to. You keep lying to yourself and what you fail to understand that as long as you deny the larger problem you whites have with crime, the greater the chance is you get done by another white. So stay stupid if you want to.

If I have three bushels of apples, and two of those bushels of apples are Johnathon apples, and have two rotten apples each and the third basket is yellow delicious apples, and has three rotten apples, which basket has the most rotten apples?

And Ford created more defective cars than I did. Does that mean I am a better car manufacturer than Ford?

rp9zo.jpg

No it does not.

rp9zo.jpg
He usually ignores those examples, as simple as they are. I guess even that is beyond his comprehension.

Blacks may score a number of points lower on IQ tests, but it doesn't necessarily mean they can do the same things as whites in twice the time or be able to comprehend math half as easily as whites. In many cases, those few points likely suggest a complete inability to do certain things, such as IM2's inability to grasp even the simplest of statistics. I've posted similar examples for him before and he just ignored them. Is anyone surprised blacks can't run their countries in Africa even after having been given white technologies? It's like giving a cockroach a laptop.

No it does not.

rp9zo.jpg
He usually ignores those examples, as simple as they are. I guess even that is beyond his comprehension.

Blacks may score a number of points lower on IQ tests, but it doesn't necessarily mean they can do the same things as whites in twice the time or be able to comprehend math half as easily as whites. In many cases, those few points likely suggest a complete inability to do certain things, such as IM2's inability to grasp even the simplest of statistics. I've posted similar examples for him before and he just ignored them. Is anyone surprised blacks can't run their countries in Africa even after having been given white technologies? It's like giving a cockroach a laptop.

You have to be pretty stupid to not understand the concept of proportions.

I find it hard to believe, considering IM2 presentation online, that he is that stupid.

IMO, he is either too emotionally invested in his political worldview and is in a form of denial, or is just out right being a fucking dishonest asshole.

rp9zo.jpg

I find it hard to believe, considering IM2 presentation online, that he is that stupid.

IMO, he is either too emotionally invested in his political worldview and is in a form of denial, or is just out right being a fucking dishonest asshole.
There's a good chance he's a Russian troll trying to stir up anti-black sentiment by pretending to be so retarded and entitled.

rp9zo.jpg

There's a good chance he's a Russian troll trying to stir up anti-black sentiment by pretending to be so retarded and entitled.

I wish I could believe that.

Since the board black racists insist per capita and percent of population is not valid they must agree this story is a lie right? Black Unemployment 86% Higher Than White

There are no black racists here. You white racists need to understand that your every defense from the fact you are the most violent criminals in this nation by number cannot be defended by per capita.

No, that defense is for the simple minded uneducated white racist who can't deal with fact that whites commit more crimes.
If you don't understand per capita statistics, you are retarded. Whites commit more of many categories of crime in the USA because there are more whites in the USA. It doesn't make the average white person worse than the average negro. That's determined by per capita statistics.

AND anyone that lets it pass, when IM2 is talking shit about whites committing more crime,

Calling him on his shit is the most respect he has ever been shown, but he is too dumb to understand that.

The issue here isn't math, its the inability of your stupid ass to do proper statistical analysis.

Whites commit more crimes.

rp9zo.jpg

He's stupid, dishonest and in denial. Blackness is his religion, he's a zealot. he doesn't care about anything else.

rp9zo.jpg

Again your inability to do proper statistical analysis cripples you in this debate We are taking about a subset of people who commit crimes. Everyone of any population does not commit crimes. You cannot hold an entire population responsible for what a few people within a population do. Isn't that what you.maggots argue about when we talk about racism by whites? So then why suddenly can we decide that all blacks are responsible for crime?

So you answer that question punk, then I can carve you up more as to the many errors in your thinking.

rp9zo.jpg

He's stupid, dishonest and in denial. Blackness is his religion, he's a zealot. he doesn't care about anything else.
Nope. I am what sane people call correct. Whiteness is your religion and you are the zealot.

rp9zo.jpg

Nope. I am what sane people call correct. Whiteness is your religion and you are the zealot.

When is the last time you posted on any other subject in any other section? Your black ass is always down here talking the same old dumb shit.

When is the last time you posted on any other subject in any other section? Your black ass is always down here talking the same old dumb shit.

When was the last time you did? You are here posting the same ignorant racist bullshit here every single day all day long.

rp9zo.jpg

Again your inability to do proper statistical analysis cripples you in this debate We are taking about a subset of people who commit crimes. Everyone of any population does not commit crimes. You cannot hold an entire population responsible for what a few people within a population do. Isn't that what you.maggots argue about when we talk about racism by whites? So then why suddenly can we decide that all blacks are responsible for crime?

So you answer that question punk, then I can carve you up more as to the many errors in your thinking.
NO ONE said all blacks we pointed out that with 13 percent of the over all population blacks commit 26 percent of all crime and 50 percent of all murders. 26 percent leaves 74 percent of which another 10 to 20 percent is done by Hispanics and other races. Meaning that whites at 70 percent of the population only commit 60 to 70 percent of all crime. 70 percent commits 70 percent of the crime while 13 percent commits 26. YES total wise more whites commit crimes then blacks because they are 70 percent of the POPULATION. But per population more blacks with in that population commit crimes then whites with in their population. SIMPLE FUCKING MATH.

rp9zo.jpg

NO ONE said all blacks we pointed out that with 13 percent of the over all population blacks commit 26 percent of all crime and 50 percent of all murders. 26 percent leaves 74 percent of which another 10 to 20 percent is done by Hispanics and other races. Meaning that whites at 70 percent of the population only commit 60 to 70 percent of all crime. 70 percent commits 70 percent of the crime while 13 percent commits 26. YES total wise more whites commit crimes then blacks because they are 70 percent of the POPULATION. But per population more blacks with in that population commit crimes then whites with in their population. SIMPLE FUCKING MATH.

That 13 percent is the entire black population. You can't put crime on entire populations. So we measure this only by the number of people who actually commit crimes. Since you want to talk about population,the number of blacks committing crimes equals less than 1 percent of the US population. The number of whites committing crimes is more than 2 percent of the US population. The only honest way to do this is to measure people who actually are committing crimes and not the entire population of any one group people. That is the race neutral way of doing things. Simple math does not answer complex questions.

That 13 percent is the entire black population. You can't put crime on entire populations. So we measure this only by the number of people who actually commit crimes. Since you want to talk about population,the number of blacks committing crimes equals less than 1 percent of the US population. The number of whites committing crimes is more than 2 percent of the US population. The only honest way to do this is to measure people who actually are committing crimes and not the entire population of any one group people. That is the race neutral way of doing things. Simple math does not answer complex questions.
No you dumb ass we measure by race and find that per capita blacks commit more crime, your own numbers prove it there are 5 times as many whites as blacks yet only 1 percent more crime according to you.

No you dumb ass we measure by race and find that per capita blacks commit more crime, your own numbers prove it there are 5 times as many whites as blacks yet only 1 percent more crime according to you.

No the numbers show that out of the 300 plus million people that make up our population, if we only cite the population that actually commits the crimes, whites commit more than double the crime.

No the numbers show that out of the 300 plus million people that make up our population, if we only cite the population that actually commits the crimes, whites commit more than double the crime.
And yet there are 5 times as many whites as blacks you retard.

And yet there are 5 times as many whites as blacks you retard.

So? We are talking about the number of people who commit crimes. You don't get to commit 5 crimes for very crime a black person commits then say that's even.

The issue here isn't math, its the inability of your stupid ass to do proper statistical analysis.

Whites commit more crimes.

Whites are the absolute majority of the nation.

Blacks commit vastly more crime, proportionally speaking.

You are the that can't do "proper statistical analysis".

You claim to be some sort of academic, right?

Know this. EVeryone who lets you say shit like this, and doesn't call you on it, is being racist.

They let it pass, because they think that a black man like you CAN'T understand simple math.

They disrespect you,, every time they pretend you are not making a fool of yourself.

Forum List

Back