Since percents and per capita are NOT valid?

they are trying to argue against facts...final

Yes you are arguing against facts. You for example use a Wikipedia article that cites 2008 numbers to argue and Correll thinks a 1991 study that doesn't show discrimination against whites in admissions is proof of some national policy of discrimination against whites. None of these are facts.
What are FACTS is that 26.6 percent of ALL crime is committed by 13 percent of the POPULATION. 50 percent of all murders is committed by 13 percent of the population, those are facts.

Nope. 13 percent of the population are not committing those crimes. 1 percent of the population is. And 2 percent of the population is committing 69 percent of the crimes. Those are the facts.

Yes you are arguing against facts. You for example use a Wikipedia article that cites 2008 numbers to argue and Correll thinks a 1991 study that doesn't show discrimination against whites in admissions is proof of some national policy of discrimination against whites. None of these are facts.
What are FACTS is that 26.6 percent of ALL crime is committed by 13 percent of the POPULATION. 50 percent of all murders is committed by 13 percent of the population, those are facts.
IM2 lives in his brainland disneyland where facts are not allowed

No, that would be you. But you're dumb too so this is the best we can expect from you.

No, that would be you. But you're dumb too so this is the best we can expect from you.
facts are scary to you.....

Nope. 13 percent of the population are not committing those crimes. 1 percent of the population is. And 2 percent of the population is committing 69 percent of the crimes. Those are the facts.
I never said the entire 13 percent committed crimes RETARD I said 26 percent of ALL crime comes from with in that 13 percent of the Population.

I never said the entire 13 percent committed crimes RETARD I said 26 percent of ALL crime comes from with in that 13 percent of the Population.
you can see his posts are worthless crap.....lies/myths/falsehoods

He never learned how math works. Probably dropped out in 3rd grade.

And I'm telling you that 26 percent of those crimes don't come from that 13 percent. It comes from 1 percent if the US population while 69 percent comes from 2 percent of the American population. RETARD!

He never learned how math works. Probably dropped out in 3rd grade.

You've been shown your error, but you are dumb so we can't expect any better from you.

And I'm telling you that 26 percent of those crimes don't come from that 13 percent. It comes from 1 percent if the US population while 69 percent comes from 2 percent of the American population. RETARD!
The ONLY retard here is you even your buddies have quit defending you you are so fucking stupid.

The ONLY retard here is you even your buddies have quit defending you you are so fucking stupid.

My buddies have the good sense to have stopped arguing with you idiots. You've been shown your error. I don't need anyone to defend me.

My buddies have the good sense to have stopped arguing with you idiots. You've been shown your error. I don't need anyone to defend me.
LOL No one CAN defend you you can not even grasp 3rd grade math.

Forum List

Back