Since percents and per capita are NOT valid?

Whites committed the most crimes.
And Ford created more defective cars than I did. Does that mean I am a better car manufacturer than Ford?

rp9zo.jpg
He usually ignores those examples, as simple as they are. I guess even that is beyond his comprehension.

Blacks may score a number of points lower on IQ tests, but it doesn't necessarily mean they can do the same things as whites in twice the time or be able to comprehend math half as easily as whites. In many cases, those few points likely suggest a complete inability to do certain things, such as IM2's inability to grasp even the simplest of statistics. I've posted similar examples for him before and he just ignored them. Is anyone surprised blacks can't run their countries in Africa even after having been given white technologies? It's like giving a cockroach a laptop.

You have to be pretty stupid to not understand the concept of proportions.

I find it hard to believe, considering IM2 presentation online, that he is that stupid.

IMO, he is either too emotionally invested in his political worldview and is in a form of denial, or is just out right being a fucking dishonest asshole.

Again your inability to do proper statistical analysis cripples you in this debate We are taking about a subset of people who commit crimes. Everyone of any population does not commit crimes. You cannot hold an entire population responsible for what a few people within a population do. Isn't that what you.maggots argue about when we talk about racism by whites? So then why suddenly can we decide that all blacks are responsible for crime?

So you answer that question punk, then I can carve you up more as to the many errors in your thinking.

Nothing I have ever said, in any way, suggests that I want to hold all blacks responsible for the crimes that black criminals commit.

Let me be clear as possible, since it is you, and you are obviously filtering everything I say though a "filter" the size of the fucking moon.

I DO NOT HOLD LAW ABIDING BLACKS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CRIMES COMMITTED BY BLACK CRIMINALS.

Whites committed the most crimes.
And Ford created more defective cars than I did. Does that mean I am a better car manufacturer than Ford?

rp9zo.jpg
He usually ignores those examples, as simple as they are. I guess even that is beyond his comprehension.

Blacks may score a number of points lower on IQ tests, but it doesn't necessarily mean they can do the same things as whites in twice the time or be able to comprehend math half as easily as whites. In many cases, those few points likely suggest a complete inability to do certain things, such as IM2's inability to grasp even the simplest of statistics. I've posted similar examples for him before and he just ignored them. Is anyone surprised blacks can't run their countries in Africa even after having been given white technologies? It's like giving a cockroach a laptop.

I find it hard to believe, considering IM2 presentation online, that he is that stupid.

IMO, he is either too emotionally invested in his political worldview and is in a form of denial, or is just out right being a fucking dishonest asshole.

Again your inability to do proper statistical analysis cripples you in this debate We are taking about a subset of people who commit crimes. Everyone of any population does not commit crimes. You cannot hold an entire population responsible for what a few people within a population do. Isn't that what you.maggots argue about when we talk about racism by whites? So then why suddenly can we decide that all blacks are responsible for crime?

So you answer that question punk, then I can carve you up more as to the many errors in your thinking.
Just because they're not violent criminals doesn't mean they're not retarded, like you. I'm not holding you responsible for crime, I'm just saying you're a worthless, obsolete farm animal not worth keeping around ever since we whites made modern machinery.

rp9zo.jpg

Nothing I have ever said, in any way, suggests that I want to hold all blacks responsible for the crimes that black criminals commit.

Let me be clear as possible, since it is you, and you are obviously filtering everything I say though a "filter" the size of the fucking moon.

I DO NOT HOLD LAW ABIDING BLACKS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CRIMES COMMITTED BY BLACK CRIMINALS.

But that is exactly what you do using per capita.

It can to anyone with a lick of sense and a smidgen of education.

No, that defense is for the simple minded uneducated white racist who can't deal with fact that whites commit more crimes.
If you don't understand per capita statistics, you are retarded. Whites commit more of many categories of crime in the USA because there are more whites in the USA. It doesn't make the average white person worse than the average negro. That's determined by per capita statistics.

AND anyone that lets it pass, when IM2 is talking shit about whites committing more crime,

are the ones that think that blacks CAN'T do math.

Calling him on his shit is the most respect he has ever been shown, but he is too dumb to understand that.

The issue here isn't math, its the inability of your stupid ass to do proper statistical analysis.

Whites commit more crimes.

Whites are the absolute majority of the nation.

Blacks commit vastly more crime, proportionally speaking.

You are the that can't do "proper statistical analysis".

You claim to be some sort of academic, right?

Know this. EVeryone who lets you say shit like this, and doesn't call you on it, is being racist.

They let it pass, because they think that a black man like you CAN'T understand simple math.

They disrespect you,, every time they pretend you are not making a fool of yourself.

Blacks do not commit more crime. The numbers show it. I've shown you the error in your thinking. Know that.

He's just providing statistics as evidence that you're retarded, though we already knew that from your posts.

No, it is not.

Discussing the crime rate of a group, in no way implies that everyone in the group is a criminal.

Even saying that one group has a higher rate than another group, in no way implies that everyone in that group is a criminal.

No, it is not.

Discussing the crime rate of a group, in no way implies that everyone in the group is a criminal.

Even saying that one group has a higher rate than another group, in no way implies that everyone in that group is a criminal.

You can only measure the number of criminals by the number of people actually committing crimes.

No, it is not.

You can only measure the number of criminals by the number of people actually committing crimes.
No shit, sherlock. He was talking about the crime rate not the crime number.

No, it is not.

I do not see how your statement related to anything in my post.

No, it is not.

All this time, and he thought that "my" numbers meant that all blacks were criminals?

The lack of understanding required to think that, is beyond belief.

No, it is not.

All this time, and he thought that "my" numbers meant that all blacks were criminals?

Correll, you are dumb and you don't seem to understand that basing a claim on the fact that a group makes up 13 prcent of the population is holding all members of that group responsible for crime. And we still await your exposure of this national policy of anti white discrimination.

No, it is not.

Correll, you are dumb and you don't seem to understand that basing a claim on the fact that a group makes up 13 prcent of the population is holding all members of that group responsible for crime. And we still await your exposure of this national policy of anti white discrimination.
I already posted the court decision. Instead of looking at it, you keep asking for proof.

No, it is not.

Correll, you are dumb and you don't seem to understand that basing a claim on the fact that a group makes up 13 prcent of the population is holding all members of that group responsible for crime. ....

Discussing the higher rate of crime in the black community is not holding all blacks responsible for that crime.

No, it is not.

Correll, you are dumb and you don't seem to understand that basing a claim on the fact that a group makes up 13 prcent of the population is holding all members of that group responsible for crime. ....

Discussing the higher rate of crime in the black community is not holding all blacks responsible for that crime.

It is when crime is higher in the white community.

No, it is not.

No it does not you fucking loon. It simply shows the percent of crime committed by each group.

It is when crime is higher in the white community.

There is nothing in that post that supports your odd belief that discussing the crime rate of a group,

is holding all the members of that group responsible for crime.

they are trying to argue against facts...final

Yes you are arguing against facts. You for example use a Wikipedia article that cites 2008 numbers to argue and Correll thinks a 1991 study that doesn't show discrimination against whites in admissions is proof of some national policy of discrimination against whites. None of these are facts.

they are trying to argue against facts...final

Yes you are arguing against facts. You for example use a Wikipedia article that cites 2008 numbers to argue and Correll thinks a 1991 study that doesn't show discrimination against whites in admissions is proof of some national policy of discrimination against whites. None of these are facts.
What are FACTS is that 26.6 percent of ALL crime is committed by 13 percent of the POPULATION. 50 percent of all murders is committed by 13 percent of the population, those are facts.

Forum List

Back