Since percents and per capita are NOT valid?

Only 13 percent of the population is black yet 26.9 percent of all crime is committed by them as you admit. Go figure twice as likely to commit crime.

Maybe you need to understand how stupid your assertions are. The population of the United States was 322 million in 2016. 2.2 million blacks were arrested. That's .0.007 percent of the population not 13. 5.8 million whites were arrested, that was 0.018 percent of the population. Understand? So man up and face the fact that whites were arrested at double the number. That means you go figure that whites are about 3 times more likely to commit a crime than we are.
Retard there are 5 times as many whites as blacks so it means 5 times as much crime must be committed by whites to equal the PERCENT of crime committed, I understand you never graduated 3rd grade but perhaps one of your buddies can explain it to you in a language you understand?

No it doesn't mean that. And you 've been shown why. So stay in your lane sarge. Maybe go play soldier with your militia or something.
You can not do basic math so NO you have never shown how basic math is wrong you retard. Your allies don't even really support your position they claim shit like conspiracy to explain away the problem.

You've been shown your error.
No you have been proven not to know simple math. And even your cohorts do not support your ignorance.

Maybe you need to understand how stupid your assertions are. The population of the United States was 322 million in 2016. 2.2 million blacks were arrested. That's .0.007 percent of the population not 13. 5.8 million whites were arrested, that was 0.018 percent of the population. Understand? So man up and face the fact that whites were arrested at double the number. That means you go figure that whites are about 3 times more likely to commit a crime than we are.
Retard there are 5 times as many whites as blacks so it means 5 times as much crime must be committed by whites to equal the PERCENT of crime committed, I understand you never graduated 3rd grade but perhaps one of your buddies can explain it to you in a language you understand?

No it doesn't mean that. And you 've been shown why. So stay in your lane sarge. Maybe go play soldier with your militia or something.
You can not do basic math so NO you have never shown how basic math is wrong you retard. Your allies don't even really support your position they claim shit like conspiracy to explain away the problem.

No you have been proven not to know simple math. And even your cohorts do not support your ignorance.

You have been shown your error. My "cohorts" have been telling you the same thing I have.

You have been shown your error. My "cohorts" have been telling you the same thing I have.
You can repeat your babble all you want but ANYONE that has finished 3rd grades knows that when 13 percent of the population is responsible for 26 percent of the crime you have a problem with that population. As for your friends quote one of them saying your math is right any will do.

Only 13 percent of the population is black yet 26.9 percent of all crime is committed by them as you admit. Go figure twice as likely to commit crime.
I've shown that I understand statistics and proportionality so that point is moot. But in regards to the notion that 13% of the US population is responsible for 26.9% of arrests that Is a lie. By saying that, you implicate all 42 million blacks, most of whom are not criminals. Black babies, black priests, black cop, black school teachers and black doctors are all thrust together with a few black criminals in your statistical paradign. They are viewed by your ilk as complicit producers of that 26.9% of blacks arrested for criminal activity just by virtue of shared physiognomy with a criminal minority. Obviously that is a lie...a mean spirited racist lie.

Frankly, the calculations posited by IM2 in post # 129, is closer to the truth. He compared the statistics of White criminals with the stats of black criminals. Most of us, white or black, who weren't arrested were left out of the equation, as they should be. So the notion that 13% of the population was responsible for 26.9% of crime in the US is a damn lie.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I've shown that I understand statistics and proportionality so that point is mute. But in regards to the notion that 13% of the US population is responsible for 26.9% of arrests
Is a lie. By saying that, you implicate all 42 million blacks, most of whom are not criminals. Black babies, black priests, black cop, black school teachers and black doctors are all thrust together with a few black criminals in your statistical paradign. They are viewed by your ilk as complicit producers of that 26.9% of blacks arrested for criminal activity just by virtue of shared physiognomy with a criminal minority. Obviously that is a lie...a mean spirited racist lie.

Frankly, the calculations posited by IM2 in post # 129, is closer to the truth. He compared the statistics of White criminals with the stats of black criminals. Most of us, white or black, who weren't arrested were left out of the equation, as they should be. So the notion that 13% of the population was responsible for 26.9% of crime in the US is a damn lie.
It's just one more piece of the puzzle. Blacks tend to have less intellectual ability and negrohoods and black-run countries indicate that black populations tend to be a drain on society, even if they're not all convicted felons. In other words, blacks don't have to commit violent crime to hurt our society.

You can repeat your babble all you want but ANYONE that has finished 3rd grades knows that when 13 percent of the population is responsible for 26 percent of the crime you have a problem with that population. As for your friends quote one of them saying your math is right any will do.

I don't need to quote somebody to prove anything to you. You have been shown your error. That's the way it is.

LOL it does that you retard.

No it does not.

It includes all the population of a group in the measurement. There is only one way to accurately measure crime, take the number of crimes and the number of people of each race committing those crimes and leave the rest out. Per capita doesn't do that. .Do you understand fool? No. Because you don't want to. You keep lying to yourself and what you fail to understand that as long as you deny the larger problem you whites have with crime, the greater the chance is you get done by another white. So stay stupid if you want to.
There are more whites not doing crime than blacks.
There are more white stay at home fathers than blacks.
Blacks in Africa live worse off than Blacks in America do.

No it does not.

It includes all the population of a group in the measurement. There is only one way to accurately measure crime, take the number of crimes and the number of people of each race committing those crimes and leave the rest out. Per capita doesn't do that. .Do you understand fool? No. Because you don't want to. You keep lying to yourself and what you fail to understand that as long as you deny the larger problem you whites have with crime, the greater the chance is you get done by another white. So stay stupid if you want to.

Actually none of that is true.

Some might. But are White Appalachians or the spaced out White druggies dying by the thousands in suburbia any better off? And I won't even mention the hordes of white zombies haunting the back alleys of our inner cities who , when thr sun goes down, compete for the warmth of steam grates. Those hapless souls would consider it a privilege to be able to sleep in the grass huts of the most primitive tribe in Africa.

No it does not.

Actually none of that is true.
You should just shut your eyes/ears and shout "lalalalalala." It will be much more convincing.

I don't need to quote somebody to prove anything to you. You have been shown your error. That's the way it is.

Seeing ignorant, stupid, racist opinions like these posted on this site, explains to me how ignorant , stupid, racist Trump won the last election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Most are not. Most are lumped in with whites.

2.NO, you won't. Don't be silly.

3. How does it relate to the "White numbers"?

4. That murder looms larger in perception is acceptable and completely reasonable. The black rate is much higher than the white rate.

Picking out one crime that really amounts to a very small amount does nothing to dispute the fact that whites commit the most crimes. All crimes.

CALLING ALL LIBS.

Here is the deal. THis liberal doesn't understand, proportions.

I've tried to explain it to him, but he doesn't hear anything I say.

Is there any liberal here reading this who thinks they can explain the concept to him?

Coming from an ally, he might be more receptive.

It is notable that IM2 seems very racist, so it would be best is the teacher here would be black. But any white libs are welcome to try.

A white lib comfortable lying about being black, might work too.

You can't explain anything to me because you don't know your ass from your nose and think you are sneezing hen wonder why your pants are brown. I understand proportion better than you. And you have been shown why your claims based on proportion is invalid.

I'm actually a very good teacher, with quite a lot of experience.

You have massive barriers to communication. Your preconceived ideas, both of the subject and of anyone that doesn't agree with you on nearly everything, and maybe share your race, is bullet proof.

THe problem is you.

No, the problem is you.

Note how I addressed your point, such as it was, and then used that to support my conclusion?

That's called logic, or reasoning.

YOu just spouted a flat denial and a counter accusation, with no supporting argument at all,

and yet you think you are smart and winning.

Do you see how that shows that you are the one with poor communication skills?

That's a rhetorical question. I know that you cannot, and if by some miracle you did, you would not admit it.

Picking out one crime that really amounts to a very small amount does nothing to dispute the fact that whites commit the most crimes. All crimes.

CALLING ALL LIBS.

Is there any liberal here reading this who thinks they can explain the concept to him?

It is notable that IM2 seems very racist, so it would be best is the teacher here would be black. But any white libs are welcome to try.

You can't explain anything to me because you don't know your ass from your nose and think you are sneezing hen wonder why your pants are brown. I understand proportion better than you. And you have been shown why your claims based on proportion is invalid.

You have massive barriers to communication. Your preconceived ideas, both of the subject and of anyone that doesn't agree with you on nearly everything, and maybe share your race, is bullet proof.

THe problem is you.

No, the problem is you.

Note how I addressed your point, such as it was, and then used that to support my conclusion?

YOu just spouted a flat denial and a counter accusation, with no supporting argument at all,

That's a rhetorical question. I know that you cannot, and if by some miracle you did, you would not admit it.

My communication skills are just fine. I've beaten you to a pulp in our debates. You cannot show evidence of a national policy of racial discrimination against whites. You established the fact that you were a low functioning low IQ mental midget a long time ago.

40% of the murders compared to "whites" 58%, and that's with hispanics lumped in with whites.

So, sure the media reports a lot more murders than robberies, so the blacks commit more murders than any other single group,

thus the perception that blacks commit the majority of the crime, completely understandable.
Your errors:
1. Hispanics can be Black too and they are lumped in with native Blacks.

2. If you subtract White Hispanics from Whites you will have a smaller group of Whites who commit more murders than Hispanics do in the USA.. Your rate per 1000 will be higher.

3, There is an ethnic breakdown of Hispanic and non Hispanic murders on the same page..to the far left. But the non Hispanics numbersa are of all races combined.

4. It is NOT acceptable that Blacks are assumed to commit more crime because they are arrested for murder at a higher rate per 1000 and that rate is 0.12 per 1000. Less than 1. WHOOPIE... So where is that astronomical murder rate you flaky mathematicians keep harping on?

1. Most are not. Most are lumped in with whites.

2.NO, you won't. Don't be silly.

3. How does it relate to the "White numbers"?

4. That murder looms larger in perception is acceptable and completely reasonable. The black rate is much higher than the white rate.
That's not my problem. Since race is a social construct any way, the whole concept of black, white hispanic, et.al. is an illusion to begin with. BTW, the term Hispanic is not .a racial identifier...except in a racial obsessed hegemonic place like the USA. If there is any logic to be gleaned from your pseudoscientific menagerie in defining who is white, it would be the all encompassing term Caucasian.

2. Silly? Do the math and stop assuming.
According to the UCR, of which you have trouble deciphering, it shows that bonefide citizens of Hispanic descent commit fewer crimes proportionally and in raw numbers than Blacks or whites.
3. You have to actually look at table 21A to find out. Be my guest.

4. And if you do the math...the murder rate per capita for any race is so low as ti be meaningless. The murder rate per every 100000 blacks nationally is 12. Since you might have trouble with all the zeroes, I'll put it in plain English for ya. That's means for every 100 thousand blacks, only 12 were arrested fotlr murder in 2016. I don't care that a number so low is 6 times that of the white rate per 100, 000. When the rate per 100 k reaches 500 lgive me a call.

1. If you want to discuss crime rates in different groups, it is. Social Construct? LOL!! I'll be sure to bring that up the next time one of you lefties pulls the Race Card.

Why would a country espousing sincerity in bringing it's citizens together want to divide them further by compiling and publishing proportional criminality in different " racial" groups? I've seem no social benefit arise from giving racists statistical ammunition to justify worldwide prejudices against the law abiding majority of Christian conservative black citizens. Especulially when Blacks pay some of the taxes that pay for the reports that excoriates their people so harshly in the eyes of the world.

Notably, the USA is the only 1st world counttry dividing it's citizens that way.

Why would a country want to compile and publish accurate data of crime by racial groups?

So that the problem of crime can be honestly and reasonably discussed and then addressed.

YOu see no social benefit from accurately identifying and addressing the problems and causes of crime? Crime that kills people and ruins lives on a huge scale every year?

I respectfully disagree.

You are willing to see people, disproportionately minority people, die and/or be ruined by social problems, rather than have your liberal policies and their results honestly examined.

Correll said:
2. Considering the massive hispanic gang problem, that is not credible. Some one is fucking up, either on purpose or not.

Are you saying the UCR data is wrong? Or..is the media blowing the Latino gang oroblem out of oroportion? I am waiting for your answer.[/QUOTE]

The data. Right above you discussed your motive and intent to hide data for political purposes. There is plenty of examples of liberals in government sharing those feelings and actually doing that. There is no reason to assume that the UCR is exempt from abuse of power by liberals.

Correll said:
3. It was not clearly explained.

Then stop assuming .[/QUOTE]

If people like you were no actively trying to hide information, I wouldn't have to.

Correll said:
4. Actually a reasonable argument, in some contexts, even most. but we are discussing perception, filtered though the sensationalist media, and they give far more air time to murder. My point was that it was reasonable of the other poster to perceive blacks, committing the most murders of any group to be committing the most crime.

So you are an apologist for ignorance? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Your spin about my post is noted and dismissed.

My point stands, would you like to address it?

4. Actually a reasonable argument, in some contexts, even most. but we are discussing perception, filtered though the sensationalist media, and they give far more air time to murder. My point was that it was reasonable of the other poster to perceive blacks, committing the most murders of any group to be committing the most crime.

CALLING ALL LIBS.

THe problem is you.

No, the problem is you.

My communication skills are just fine. I've beaten you to a pulp in our debates. You cannot show evidence of a national policy of racial discrimination against whites. You established the fact that you were a low functioning low IQ mental midget a long time ago.
Here you go:
Grutter v. Bollinger - Wikipedia
The University argued that there was a compelling state interest to ensure a "critical mass" of students from minority groups, particularly African Americans and Hispanics, which is realized within the student body.
Grutter v. Bollinger, 539 U.S. 306 (2003), was a landmark case in which the United States Supreme Court upheld the affirmative action admissions policy of the University of Michigan Law School.

It's a Public University, which means it gets funded by the government.
University of Michigan Law School - Wikipedia

To make it easier for you to understand, and I'm not holding my breath hoping that you will, this means that the Supreme Court (which has authority over the entire United States) ruled that it's OK to use government funds in a way that benefits negroes based on their skin color (the case was started by a white woman who was denied admission, to which the university responded saying that yes, they used skin color to determine admission, and that it was OK).

Since the board black racists insist per capita and percent of population is not valid they must agree this story is a lie right? Black Unemployment 86% Higher Than White

There are no black racists here. You white racists need to understand that your every defense from the fact you are the most violent criminals in this nation by number cannot be defended by per capita.

It can to anyone with a lick of sense and a smidgen of education.

No it does not.

If I have three bushels of apples, and two of those bushels of apples are Johnathon apples, and have two rotten apples each and the third basket is yellow delicious apples, and has three rotten apples, which basket has the most rotten apples?

Since the board black racists insist per capita and percent of population is not valid they must agree this story is a lie right? Black Unemployment 86% Higher Than White

There are no black racists here. You white racists need to understand that your every defense from the fact you are the most violent criminals in this nation by number cannot be defended by per capita.

No, that defense is for the simple minded uneducated white racist who can't deal with fact that whites commit more crimes.

No it does not.

If I have three bushels of apples, and two of those bushels of apples are Johnathon apples, and have two rotten apples each and the third basket is yellow delicious apples, and has three rotten apples, which basket has the most rotten apples?

Whites committed the most crimes. The error in the argument you are trying has been shown multiple times.

No, that defense is for the simple minded uneducated white racist who can't deal with fact that whites commit more crimes.
If you don't understand per capita statistics, you are retarded. Whites commit more of many categories of crime in the USA because there are more whites in the USA. It doesn't make the average white person worse than the average negro. That's determined by per capita statistics.

Forum List

Back