Since John McCain won't vote for Trumpcare, he should use Obamacare

and get the same healthcare that he wants Americans to have..........................

Use the exchange McCain.

This is prophetic.
Sure. As long as Trump uses the same healthcare he wants Americans to have. Which is none.

Why is it with liberals that the choice is either total government control or anarchy/nihilism?

He is using obamacare insurance.....And he's thanking GOd for it!!!!

No caps on the amount insurance will cover, no pre-existing condition clauses that stop him from getting insurance coverage.....etc

That isn't insurance that is charity.

How can you insure something (health) that you don't have?

and get the same healthcare that he wants Americans to have..........................

Use the exchange McCain.

This is prophetic.
Actually what you are implying is BS. Even with Obamacare the difference in care is money plain and simple. McCain, after years of rape in the Senate, has plenty of money. So even if he did have healthcare through Obamacare he would still get the same treatment it would just cost him a whole lot more. Just like those with company sponsored healthcare insurance. The company and the person pays about the same as someone who is buying insurance on their own. That is why 80 percent of the people really don't care about Obamacare except as something to argue over.

To the OP:

NONE of our politicians should be allowed to use anything but the ACA.

Please show me in the Constitition where it states politicians can exempt themselves from the laws they pass...

...then tell me why Americans have and continue to let them get away with it.

How is it possible that you RWNJs still don't know the source of health care coverage for the congress.

And how is they don't know the Rs exempted themselves from trumpcare?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

To the OP:

Please show me in the Constitition where it states politicians can exempt themselves from the laws they pass...

They didn't.
Congress is covered by Obamacare....read the Grassley Amendment

It has been eight years. You would think you guys would finally catch up with your lies

They are too invested in their lies and ignorance.

Anybody remember the tee potty jerk, newly elected to congress and birthing and whining because he had to wait until his free ObamaCares ins would kick in.

Are snowflakes really going to keep going after McCain after he has been diagnosed with Brain Cancer?

What am I thinking...of course they are.
:rolleyes:

To the OP:

How is it possible that you RWNJs still don't know the source of health care coverage for the congress.

And how is they don't know the Rs exempted themselves from trumpcare?

I don't think you understand that most conservatives at this point have given up on the current Republicans in Congress. Also the Republican base doesn't see Trump as a Republican so anything that Republicans do Trump is shielded from.

OP - he already has the govt version of ObamaCares.

Oh the irony of McCain having the very coverage he would deny to the rest of us. The house exempted themselves from losing their ObamaCares. Why is that?

How is getting a better bill that works for all, denying?

And obviously, you RWNJs still haven't read either the house or senate version.

Oh the irony of McCain having the very coverage he would deny to the rest of us. The house exempted themselves from losing their ObamaCares. Why is that?

The Democrats who voted the ACA into law still haven't read it....

Trombies think " the exchange" is a building somewhere where evil gubmint doctors put microchips in you which force you to become a libtard.
No, the 'Exchange' is what Insurance companies are pulling out of, leaving Americans with no health care coverage / options.

I read the house one have you?
H.R.1628 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): American Health Care Act of 2017

The Dems create these programs , then adds more and more coverage without a way to keep it from going into the red.

They didn't. Congress is covered by Obamacare....read the Grassley Amendment
Technically you are correct...but Congress still ensured the same ACA that applies to all of us applies to them.

"Members of Congress will also be able to purchase their insurance under terms that are more favorable than other employees — in government or in business — who have access to employer-provided health care."
When they were under FEHB, Congress and their staff received an employer contribution to their healthcare ....just like any other Federal Employee

Under Obamacare, they get the same employer contribution
No wonder people want nothing to do with Obamacare, it's a fucked up pile of shit...
Yet Republicans are too incompetent to come out with something better

Technically you are correct...but Congress still ensured the same ACA that applies to all of us applies to them.

"Members of Congress will also be able to purchase their insurance under terms that are more favorable than other employees — in government or in business — who have access to employer-provided health care."
When they were under FEHB, Congress and their staff received an employer contribution to their healthcare ....just like any other Federal Employee

No wonder people want nothing to do with Obamacare, it's a fucked up pile of shit...
Yeah you would think it would be easy to top the POS the democrats forced upon us. Entitlements never leave. Thank your local democrat.

Yeah you would think it would be easy to top the POS the democrats forced upon us. Entitlements never leave. Thank your local democrat.

Republicans railed against Obamacare for eight years

When asked to put out a plan that is better, they crashed and burned

Because the democrats won't join in fixing the problem and the Republicans are not a family of lock step lemmings like are the democrats.

I don't want a partisan bill produced by the Republicans any more so then did I want one bought and paid for by the democrats. That is what we got and it is a POS and it isn't going to change. Entitlements never change, it is how they keep the masses in line.

Because the democrats won't join in fixing the problem and the Republicans are not a family of lock step lemmings like are the democrats.

I don't want a partisan bill produced by the Republicans any more so then did I want one bought and paid for by the democrats. That is what we got and it is a POS and it isn't going to change. Entitlements never change, it is how they keep the masses in line.

What you ask for is what Obama offered eight years ago....a bipartisan healthcare bill

Republicans spit in his face in favor of obstruction, delay and derision

Forum List

Back