Since John McCain won't vote for Trumpcare, he should use Obamacare

Did Cruz really? Or was that just for the camera?
Cruz had to give up his wife's policy when she took another job. All he had left was Obamacare

Oh the irony

"Senator McCain is an American hero & one of the bravest fighters I've ever known. Cancer doesn't know what it's up against. Give it hell, John." - President Barack Obama

Cruz had to give up his wife's policy when she took another job. All he had left was Obamacare

Oh the irony

That's how it go's. In November our company won't offer the policy it has ever since It opened. Me, my kids with the xwife and my kid with my new girl have to go into the exchange. The exchange won't cover my new girl because we are not married, but it will cover a homo's partner who ain't married. All in all I'll be paying the same for what I have for now for less insurance. Cruze pulled a publicity stunt. Nothing more.

As a conservative, I am afraid everything we do in the line of healthcare insurance is a lose lose situation. The least damaging is to let Obamacare fold up and blame (rightly so) the Democrats. the very last thing we need to do is put some kind of Obamacare Lite in place that the left and the Conservatives hate. I disagree with the President on this.

Oh the irony

That's how it go's. In November our company won't offer the policy it has ever since It opened. Me, my kids with the xwife and my kid with my new girl have to go into the exchange. The exchange won't cover my new girl because we are not married, but it will cover a homo's partner who ain't married. All in all I'll be paying the same for what I have for now for less insurance. Cruze pulled a publicity stunt. Nothing more.
Looks like your complaint is with your employer

He is using obamacare insurance.....And he's thanking GOd for it!!!!

No caps on the amount insurance will cover, no pre-existing condition clauses that stop him from getting insurance coverage.....etc

Oh the irony
And he knew he was fucked because of it.... lol
Obamacare only suits progressives/career politicians, the rest of the country is better off without it.

Oh the irony

go here
Insurance Forums

Go down to healthcare reform forum and ask for a Texas agent to contact you. There are many good ones that can help you. Don't navigate the exchange yourself.

Oh the irony
Obamacare only suits progressives/career politicians, the rest of the country is better off without it.
Most Americans disagree with you

"Senator McCain is an American hero & one of the bravest fighters I've ever known. Cancer doesn't know what it's up against. Give it hell, John." - President Barack Obama
:lmao:
Says a fellow shit stain career politician...

Fuck both of them. :fu:

How many do? It would be interesting to ask. Is Sasha and Milea in daddy care?
Quite a few...even Ted Cruz

Oh the irony
Most Americans disagree with you
:lmao:
Na, only progressives disagree with me...

They didn't. Congress is covered by Obamacare....read the Grassley Amendment
Technically you are correct...but Congress still ensured the same ACA that applies to all of us applies to them.

"Members of Congress will also be able to purchase their insurance under terms that are more favorable than other employees — in government or in business — who have access to employer-provided health care."

Oh the irony

Oh, you'll need a letter from your employer on their letter head to submit with your special enrollment to prove you have lost coverage effective Nov1. Too bad you're not losing coverage 12/31, because just as soon as you enroll for Nov you will have to turn around and renew by Dec 15th for Jan 1.

How gullible, if I were to go out and purchase insurance today there is no guarantee I am covered… Read the fine print. Lol

It's up to the discretion of the insurance companies on coverage… 100%

Technically you are correct...but Congress still ensured the same ACA that applies to all of us applies to them.

"Members of Congress will also be able to purchase their insurance under terms that are more favorable than other employees — in government or in business — who have access to employer-provided health care."
When they were under FEHB, Congress and their staff received an employer contribution to their healthcare ....just like any other Federal Employee

Under Obamacare, they get the same employer contribution

When they were under FEHB, Congress and their staff received an employer contribution to their healthcare ....just like any other Federal Employee

Under Obamacare, they get the same employer contribution
No wonder people want nothing to do with Obamacare, it's a fucked up pile of shit...

OP - he already has the govt version of ObamaCares.

Oh the irony of McCain having the very coverage he would deny to the rest of us. The house exempted themselves from losing their ObamaCares. Why is that?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

OP - he already has the govt version of ObamaCares.

Oh the irony of McCain having the very coverage he would deny to the rest of us. The house exempted themselves from losing their ObamaCares. Why is that?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Karma is kicking a career politicians ass... no one should be forced into Obama care/single payer or anything of the like.

Forum List

Back