Does Trump represent the USA

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump was elected President. He received 62 million votes; 19% of the US population.
Does he represent the values of the US population?
I do not think so. He lies, he bully's, he disrespects, he focuses on his own needs above all others. He has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
He has used those characteristics to earn billions and gain power. He used the characteristics to be voted President of the USA; arguably the most powerful position in the world.

But he does not represent USA values. He does not even represent the values of all of the 19% of the population who voted for him.

He is an embarrassment, he is not an example of USA values but he is our President.

Trump was elected President. He received 62 million votes; 19% of the US population.
I do not think so. He lies, he bully's, he disrespects, he focuses on his own needs above all others. He has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
He has used those characteristics to earn billions and gain power. He used the characteristics to be voted President of the USA; arguably the most powerful position in the world.

But he does not represent USA values. He does not even represent the values of all of the 19% of the population who voted for him.

He is an embarrassment, he is not an example of USA values but he is our President.
President of the Electoral College of the U.S. Trump is a mockery, who's existence in his position is almost enough on its own to justify whatever position our country's enemies hold against us.

Yes, which makes him your enemy, as you wage civil war to end the land of the free and home of the brave.

You Nazis will not win your civil war.

Heartland American here.

1) Whenever Trump displays what might be called a personality disorder, I always remember who might have been President, if Trump had not come along. A DEPRAVED, dishonest, incompetent, life-long coat-tail riding Liar, who fucked up every job her pussy-lovin Southern White Boy Political Genius Husband ever got her...which is every job she ever had.

2) When he pisses off the corrupt New York Media, at which he seems to excel, I figure he is doing the job we sent him to do.

I am a proud Deplorable. I am not embarrassed. I am laughing at you Cocksuckers and Marxists who are having an apoplectic fit over everything/everyday/everyhour...most recently because our president chatted with Russia's President at a dinner party attended by the Rest of the World.

Fuck you sick bastards....you CoastalCocksucker/RottingCity/Bolshevik/Numbskulls.

Heartland American here.

1) Whenever Trump displays what might be called a personality disorder, I always remember who might have been President, if Trump had not come along. A DEPRAVED, dishonest, incompetent, life-long coat-tail riding Liar, who fucked up every job her pussy-lovin Southern White Boy Political Genius ever got her...which is every job she ever had.

2) When he pisses off the corrupt New York Media, at which he seems to excel, I figure he is doing the job we sent him to do.

I am a proud Deplorable. I am not embarrassed. I am laughing at you Cocksuckers and Marxists who are having an apoplectic fit over everything/everyday/everyhour...most recently because our president chatted with Russia's President at a dinner party attended by the Rest of the World.

Fuck you sick bastards....you CoastalCocksucker/RottingCity/Bolshevik/Numbskulls.
^ This dumb motherfucker MACAULEY would sacrifice the nation just to spite his own countrymen :rolleyes:

President of the Electoral College of the U.S. Trump is a mockery, who's existence in his position is almost enough on its own to justify whatever position our country's enemies hold against us.
Putin is a big winner because of Trump's election.
The Western alliance represented by NATO is a big loser.
China is a big winner.

Heartland American here.

1) Whenever Trump displays what might be called a personality disorder, I always remember who might have been President, if Trump had not come along. A DEPRAVED, dishonest, incompetent, life-long coat-tail riding Liar, who fucked up every job her pussy-lovin Southern White Boy Political Genius ever got her...which is every job she ever had.

^ This dumb motherfucker MACAULEY would sacrifice the nation just to spite his own countrymen :rolleyes:

He would oppose you Nazi scum, as every decent American must. Your evil cause is lost, you have awakened the patriots.

Yes he represents the USA.

And no one really cares what butt hurt snowflakes think.

China is a big winner.
Who do you think was the bigger winner? Russia, China, or the Saudi's? I can't believe we teamed up with the axis of evil.

You think you'll have dismantled the Republic by then you dumb inbred rube? Unlikely.

Why would we dismantle that which we protect from you Nazi scum? You seek an end to the Constitution of the United States, establishing an authoritarian system where all accrues to the state. We have stopped you in your treason.

China is a big winner.
Who do you think was the bigger winner? Russia, China, or the Saudi's? I can't believe we teamed up with the axis of evil.

We didn't. Hillary lost.

You are confused.

China is a big winner.

Who could be more evil than you Nazis?

Oh, and there is FAR more evidence of ties between Hillary and Podesta than there is of ties to Trump.

One thing about you Nazis, anything you accuse others of, it is absolutely certain that you are engaged in.

He represents MY USA ...

13501719_1793239744244445_3267743777671006980_n.jpg

Heartland American here.

He would oppose you Nazi scum, as every decent American must. Your evil cause is lost, you have awakened the patriots.
Yeah we wanted healthcare and equality for all. How evil of us. Congrats on Russia getting your hero elected to punish the majority of the nation, you disgraceful cu.nt

No, he does not represent the USA, nor his constituents...

I sure as heck don't buy in to this

Make Russia Great Again

policy of his....

He represents MY USA ...

13501719_1793239744244445_3267743777671006980_n.jpg
^ "your" USA:
100-2042-gthmb.jpg

Forum List

Back