Zone1 Since BLM is it harder for the police to kill black people

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Ben Crump has just been on TV talking about this.
He traces the improvement back to the Trayvon Martin case and through George Floyds murder. It is a lot more difficult for the police to get away with it.

My belief is that it must have been well nigh impossible to get justice. We only have to look at the case of Ahmed Aubrey to see the extent of racist corruption still present.

Making a noise makes a difference.

Last edited:
He traces the improvement back to the Trayvon Martin case and through George Floyds murder. It is a lot more difficult for the police to get away with it.

My belief is that it must have been well nigh to get justice. We only have yo look at the case of Ahmed Aubrey to see the extent of racist corruption still present.

Making a nnoise makes a difference.

It is harder than ever before for police to abuse their authority. That's how improvement starts.

My belief is that it must have been well nigh impossible to get justice. We only have to look at the case of Ahmed Aubrey to see the extent of racist corruption still present.

Making a noise makes a difference.

Cops don't need to bother killing blacks. Blacks do a damned good job of it anyway. It's kind of a self-culling from which society at large benefits, especially in the black community.

Last edited:
Haven’t sen anyones business burned down since Biden became President

Yet blacks are still being killed by cops, yet the riots, that were supposedly about that, stopped.

How odd.

it is almost as though the stated reason for the riots was bullshit and there was another real reason, that was something satisfied by the election of Biden.

Mmmm....

Yet blacks are still being killed by cops, yet the riots, that were supposedly about that, stopped.

How odd.

it is almost as though the stated reason for the riots was bullshit and there was another real reason, that was something satisfied by the election of Biden.

Mmmm....
Have any examples of Cops killing unarmed blacks XXXXXXXX

Mod Edit -- snipped part of the response that DOESN'T comply with Zone 1 discussion. Dont forget which ZONE you are posting in. rightwinger

Last edited by a moderator:
Have any examples of Cops killing unarmed blacks or are you making shit up again?

Can't be bothered. Look them up yourself if you truly didn't know, XXXXXX

Mod Edit- No profanity in Zone1. Snipped part of the reply here. Correll

Meanwhile, I wonder what the real reason for the riots were, since we now know that they were NOT about black men being killed. SInce people like RW, don't give a damn about that.

So, what changed when Biden was elected. Mmm, what changed. What could it have been? Mmmm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back